UglyFaceOfBeauty Part 10

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceOfBeauty Part 10

Post by whyamihereee »

Im surprised her weave and natural hair are still stuck to her head. I can feel how damaged it is through photos alone

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

LPB wrote:She mentioned before she even found a place that her and her sister would be getting a place together. So if Charliegh has now mentioned a new place then yeah, they probably are living in the flat together.

Grace probably couldn't afford a place by herself. Her sister works full time so they will both be paying towards the rent and bills...
omg that would be so embarrassing, i mean she is moving out at 24, which is quite late tbh
especially since it wasnt a "she is sick, needs help from others, doesnt have a job so no money etc."-kind of excuse
i mean she made enough money she just decided to shop it all away
but then when she finally moves her 24 year old self out of her parents house she still has to live with her sister to split bills
thats so embarrassing , i truly dont know why she is boosting about this on twitter
and why all of her groupies are saying shit like "omg you are so inspirational, yaaaasss so proud of you, omg goals!"
like she is 24, living with her sister cause she still cant afford a place of her own, that aint particularity anything to boost about
its quite sad

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Only a few people (aside from old people) can really work gray hair. Grace is not one of those people...
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

I can't wait to see her entire head. It's going to look absolutely dreadful. :misch: :rofl:
And what do y'all wanna bet that her sis will be footing most of the bills? I doubt Grace will pay any more than 30% of the rent.

loverdose22
Informer
Informer

Post by loverdose22 »

Are all you dissing her for only just moving out and splitting the bills from the U.S.?
Because in the UK its very expensive and hard to move out and sharing rent is a common thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Bloody hell I know people sharing BEDS in hostels and paying 3-400 a month each - to share a bed. Sometimes with strangers. It's not easy.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

But I don't think Grace will be paying the bills evenly. Charleigh will probably be doing most of that, which I think is unfair.
Also, as someone from the US, it's not the fact that she has to have a roommate. It happens here too. Not everyone has their own house. It's the fact that she made such a big deal like she was gonna be paying for the whole thing. If it turns out she is sharing a flat, it makes her look like she's hiding things because it wasn't mentioned from the start. It's like, you can pay for vacations for you and your bf, but can't pay for your own flat? It's poor money management.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

No it's true, if charleigh never posted I'm sure we probably wouldn't have known for a while. She definitely gave the impression she moved out alone. And she definitely had the means at many points - as expensive as rent is - but she constantly whittled it away . Did she even save for her move? She's just paid for 2/3 big holidays I can't imagine she did. She must be paying on a month to month basis where with an unstable job like youtube (and any job really ) it'd be smart to have a few months worth of rent saved. Even if you end up spending the money elsewhere (emergency repairs etc) you won't have to dip into monthly wages.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

loverdose22 wrote:Are all you dissing her for only just moving out and splitting the bills from the U.S.?
Because in the UK its very expensive and hard to move out and sharing rent is a common thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
saywhatyouwant2me wrote:Bloody hell I know people sharing BEDS in hostels and paying 3-400 a month each - to share a bed. Sometimes with strangers. It's not easy.
ok so since i was qouted, im guessing it is aimed at me (im not from the US btw)
i was never "dissing" her for just now at 24 moving out because it is so hard in especially London
if you bothered to read what i actually typed you would see that i even literally said that there are "excuses" for moving out that late in life and that it had to do with some people just not having the money for it
cuzisayso wrote: i mean she is moving out at 24, which is quite late tbh
especially since it wasnt a "she is sick, needs help from others, doesnt have a job so no money etc."-kind of excuse
i mean she made enough money she just decided to shop it all away
^^

I am saying for someone who should have no money issues like that.. as we see her hauls
every single week that include 400(dollars,pounds, euros whatever) easily per haul,
cause the gurl is literally buying 2 pairs of 150 pound shoes and then continues to show 3 more shirts, a bralet etc.
and 5 days later shell have a new haul :?

so yes for her throwing away hundrrrrreeeeeeedss away on junk that, that after 2 months gets depop-ed again because she needs a change of style "OMG MY CLOSET NEEDS A MAKE OVER I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!" :o :o :o

yes i do think it is embarrassing for her too FINALLY move out at 24 and (maybe) still has to split the rent
because 1: she couldve done that lets say 2 years ago already... or 2: now.. but then atleast be a responsible adult and have money saved up in those 2 years of having AND a normal job AND a youtube income coming in so she could afford her own place

for normal people who spend their money wisely and hardly get by because of high rent-prices i get its hard,
for her its embarrassing seeing what she spends her money on
that was all i was saying with that

moving on with "grace on twitter"

i just find it laughable she is acting like she moved all the way to Liverpool or something,
didnt she move like 20 minutes from her old place?! :rofl:
and again, acting like some big inspirational person because she got it done in 2 whole years
like i wrote in this whole essay above here lol if she was an actual grown women with her act together and inspirational she couldve moved out 2 years ago when she wanted this "change"
instead she shopped her life away in her sad tiny bedroom in her moms house :tu:

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

omg what we all predicted...
it finally came true..
after all those years of only having to worry about your asos, topshop and primark bills
she meets the real world :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
how on point were we?! :rofl:
this girl is so predictable loool

chunkemonke
Talker
Talker

Post by chunkemonke »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:i just find it laughable she is acting like she moved all the way to Liverpool or something,
didnt she move like 20 minutes from her old place?!
and again, acting like some big inspirational person because she got it done in 2 whole years
like i wrote in this whole essay above here lol if she was an actual grown women with her act together and inspirational she couldve moved out 2 years ago when she wanted this "change"
instead she shopped her life away in her sad tiny bedroom in her moms house
GUYS GUYS, she worked really hard! Don't forget!!! :(
Eating that much nando's and burgers aint easy.

:rofl:

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

cuzisayso wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

omg what we all predicted...
it finally came true..
after all those years of only having to worry about your asos, topshop and primark bills
she meets the real world :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
how on point were we?! :rofl:
this girl is so predictable loool

That's almost kind of sad. Does she not tally up the cost of the items as she goes along? Did she not have some sort of mental or physical list of things she wanted, and look for the best value stuff in advance? Did she never go shopping with her mom and learn to price compare? Wth? I don't see how else you could feel blindsided about the price.

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

cuzisayso wrote:
wait... there are SO many things wrong with this tweet.

so it was only two years ago that she told herself she should MOVE OUT someday?? when she was 23? I told myself when I was 19 that I wanted to move abroad and a year later I lived in Japan, lol. Thats just hilarious, moving is NOT that complicated or difficult, seriously... especially not in the same city where you're from. thats BASIC STUFF, not inspirational AT ALL.

And I wouldnt call a two year period of time a COMPLETE TURNAROUND, thats pretty damn slow in my opinion

Licky_Lolly
Learner
Learner

Post by Licky_Lolly »

HER NEW HAIR.......... WTF !!

dalera
Talker
Talker

UglyFaceOfBeauty Part 10

Post by dalera »

No girlllll, noooo

She does NOT pull this off. Maybe if the hair was a better quality it would look okay but the hair is fried! And why is it green at the top??

Even Sammi would struggle to pull this shade off, well anyone would!

She needs to go back blonde.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

chunkemonke wrote:
saywhatyouwant2me wrote:i just find it laughable she is acting like she moved all the way to Liverpool or something,
didnt she move like 20 minutes from her old place?!
instead she shopped her life away in her sad tiny bedroom in her moms house
GUYS GUYS, she worked really hard! Don't forget!!! :(
Eating that much nando's and burgers aint easy.

:rofl:
I think you quoted wrong cos I didn't say that! Haha I was so confused for a moment.

Her hair... hmmm.... maybe I'll comment when it isn't curled like an old lady or when she isn't wearing it with a clashing lilac/pink shirt.

Post by Guest »

Ha. Good to see the cost of living is already taking her by surprise. Means I'm not just a spiteful bitch after all. Cannot WAIT to see her hauls and dinners out plummet. I'm excited!

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

dalera wrote:Image

No girlllll, noooo

She does NOT pull this off. Maybe if the hair was a better quality it would look okay but the hair is fried! And why is it green at the top??

Even Sammi would struggle to pull this shade off, well anyone would!

She needs to go back blonde.
This hair is ugly as hell. End of story. Her friends must not love her if they let her out in public like this jfc :(

I mean...like I said before. Grace is not one of those people that can pull off silver/grey hair. I think she would have had a chance if it were a sleek grey Bob but this...girl nah.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Msjpx
Informer
Informer

Post by Msjpx »

The hair is disgusting.

However - the eyebrows are 1000x better from what I can see.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

bnm wrote:
cuzisayso wrote:
wait... there are SO many things wrong with this tweet.

so it was only two years ago that she told herself she should MOVE OUT someday?? when she was 23? I told myself when I was 19 that I wanted to move abroad and a year later I lived in Japan, lol. Thats just hilarious, moving is NOT that complicated or difficult, seriously... especially not in the same city where you're from. thats BASIC STUFF, not inspirational AT ALL.

And I wouldnt call a two year period of time a COMPLETE TURNAROUND, thats pretty damn slow in my opinion
EXACTLY! but she has that very lazy way of living, taking no risks, wanting everything without working or actually doing something for it
it goes for her 2 year moving plan, but also for her weightloss journey cause she has been on that for like 3/4 years now? and she still looks like how she looked 2 years ago lol everything in snail pace.... sooooooo inspirational though GOOOOAAAALLLSS SLAAAYYYY

Return to “Grace F Victory”