SprinkleOfGlitter Part 2

foreverthine
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleOfGlitter Part 2

Post by foreverthine »

ladyt wrote:"Maybe I do because of that whole situation when her and her friend got in an argument on twitter and she accused Louise of cheating..."

Woah, wait what? When did this happen?
This was quite a while ago, I think maybe 3 years ago. Her name might have been Cherry or she had "cherry" in the name of her blog? I think she was jealous of Louise's blogging success, as hers wasn't doing that well. They ended up having a falling out on twitter and she accused Louise of being out partying and cheating on Matt. Everything was deleted from twitter a few days later. Does anyone else remember this?

She didn't have the following she does now, back then...I wish I would have screen-capped it now!

shadia
Stalker
Stalker

Post by shadia »

yeah. louise is really flirty it seems. have you seen her video with dan howell? like i know they're joking and stuff but shes married so its a bit weird in my opinion. what do you guys think?

holmeschap
Learner
Learner

Post by holmeschap »

She actually answered a question about this on her tumblr a day ago (and I believe she spoke about it in a vlog with Zoe/ChummyChatter):

"Anonymous asked: Does Matt ever get jealous of you flirting with a bunch of male youtubers? Do you ever feel guilty having to leave him and Darcy to go to YouTube conventions? I'm literally just curious this is not meant to make you feel bad or your fans to freak.

Answer:
I sometimes feel guilty for travelling to conventions but then I know that it makes a lot of lovely viewers happy and is a great experience for me too. One day when she’s old enough to cope, Darcy can come to these things with me. For now though I feel as though I am setting a good example of a happy working mother.
As for ‘flirting with a bunch of male youtubers’, he’s 100% fine. I’m a naturally flirty person and love nothing more than joking about with my guy friends. They and Matt know there’s nothing in it. If I was really flirting, I wouldn’t be putting it on camera for you all to lol at! <3"

teatimequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by teatimequeen »

foreverthine wrote:
ladyt wrote:"Maybe I do because of that whole situation when her and her friend got in an argument on twitter and she accused Louise of cheating..."

This was quite a while ago, I think maybe 3 years ago. Her name might have been Cherry or she had "cherry" in the name of her blog? I think she was jealous of Louise's blogging success, as hers wasn't doing that well. They ended up having a falling out on twitter and she accused Louise of being out partying and cheating on Matt. Everything was deleted from twitter a few days later. Does anyone else remember this?

She didn't have the following she does now, back then...I wish I would have screen-capped it now!
Yes I totally remember this! Her friend was called Ceri and had a plus size blog, she made a few vids with Louise trying to be all funny and kept saying 'check out my blog' lol Louise has deleted them since. I have attached a pic to see if you remember her. She also made video about how Youtubers change and become 'friends' with people they wouldnt usually and all kinds of louise bashing. It came across very bitter and she deleted it sharpish. This was only when Louise had a small-ish following so imagine how she feels now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

foreverthine
Informer
Informer

Post by foreverthine »

teatimequeen wrote:
foreverthine wrote:

Yes I totally remember this! Her friend was called Ceri and had a plus size blog, she made a few vids with Louise trying to be all funny and kept saying 'check out my blog' lol Louise has deleted them since. I have attached a pic to see if you remember her. She also made video about how Youtubers change and become 'friends' with people they wouldnt usually and all kinds of louise bashing. It came across very bitter and she deleted it sharpish. This was only when Louise had a small-ish following so imagine how she feels now!
Yes, that is her!! Exactly what I was thinking about. I didn't read her blog or twitter, I just knew her through Louise's videos & twitter. I wonder what happened to her/their friendship...I was sure they made up...probably not though!

(Imagine how she feels now made me laugh pretty hard!!)

NickiNackiNoo
Learner
Learner

Post by NickiNackiNoo »

Re the Godzilla vlog: Louise seeming quite drunk/loopy and the awkward 'my mums dead moment', she wrote in the down bar that she was having a weird stress-y week and I think you can really tell. I get the vibe that she's trying to have a good time but clearly seems on edge. I can definitely empathise with that.

As for the flirty-ness, I think Louise is VERY flirty but she can get away with it because she's not your typical 'girl that guys fancy' type of woman. I think she's beautiful so I don't mean that to sound derogatory, but I think half the reason she makes flirty jokes and jokingly lusts after the guys is because she thinks it's harmless as they'd never fancy her.

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

holmeschap wrote:She actually answered a question about this on her tumblr a day ago (and I believe she spoke about it in a vlog with Zoe/ChummyChatter):

"Anonymous asked: Does Matt ever get jealous of you flirting with a bunch of male youtubers? Do you ever feel guilty having to leave him and Darcy to go to YouTube conventions? I'm literally just curious this is not meant to make you feel bad or your fans to freak.

Answer:
I sometimes feel guilty for travelling to conventions but then I know that it makes a lot of lovely viewers happy and is a great experience for me too. One day when she’s old enough to cope, Darcy can come to these things with me. For now though I feel as though I am setting a good example of a happy working mother.
As for ‘flirting with a bunch of male youtubers’, he’s 100% fine. I’m a naturally flirty person and love nothing more than joking about with my guy friends. They and Matt know there’s nothing in it. If I was really flirting, I wouldn’t be putting it on camera for you all to lol at! <3"
Really good and mature response for a possibly incendiary question. I also agree with you Nicki that she doesn't think of herself as an object of desire to the guys she hangs out with (though I actually could see Jack going for her).

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

NickiNackiNoo wrote:Re the Godzilla vlog: Louise seeming quite drunk/loopy and the awkward 'my mums dead moment', she wrote in the down bar that she was having a weird stress-y week and I think you can really tell. I get the vibe that she's trying to have a good time but clearly seems on edge. I can definitely empathise with that.

As for the flirty-ness, I think Louise is VERY flirty but she can get away with it because she's not your typical 'girl that guys fancy' type of woman. I think she's beautiful so I don't mean that to sound derogatory, but I think half the reason she makes flirty jokes and jokingly lusts after the guys is because she thinks it's harmless as they'd never fancy her.
I'd never really thought of it like that but I think it's a really good point.
I think Louise is gorgeous and a lot of fun, my friend and I were talking about Louise and Zoe before and we both agreed that Louise is a lot prettier.

lottie27
Talker
Talker

Post by lottie27 »

heyheyheynow wrote:
Really good and mature response for a possibly incendiary question. I also agree with you Nicki that she doesn't think of herself as an object of desire to the guys she hangs out with (though I actually could see Jack going for her).
Jack's totally in love with her, he just hasn't realised it yet.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

I loved matt in her prank call video lol.. Their reactions and the laughing seemed so fake though.

rosieeex
Informer
Informer

Post by rosieeex »

I'll have Jack seeing as Louise is taken. I'll take one for the team lol

canachi
Informer
Informer

Post by canachi »

Can anyone think of any celebrities that look like Matt?? He really really reminds me of someone and I can't for the life of me figure out who it is, it's driving me crazy every time he pops up in the vlogs haha.

holmeschap
Learner
Learner

Post by holmeschap »

canachi wrote:Can anyone think of any celebrities that look like Matt?? He really really reminds me of someone and I can't for the life of me figure out who it is, it's driving me crazy every time he pops up in the vlogs haha.
He looks a lot like Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom in HP)!

scarlettrose
Learner
Learner

Post by scarlettrose »

I love this chick she is always so positive and makes me feel more upbeat after I watch her . Her relationship with Matt is so cute wish I could find a guy like that . :(

She has had a rough life like me , but despite that she pulled herself out of it . Just watched her Mini Lookbook
( I know I'm late lol ) she looked gorgeous and glowing .

She just seems so sweet and genuine it's so refreshing to see from a guru.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I wish she'd get rid of that pink hair.

muysi
Informer
Informer

Post by muysi »

Edie wrote:I wish she'd get rid of that pink hair.
Ooh me too! I miss her hair brown tbh.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

I think she would look really great as a dirty blonde. Her hairstyle is pretty juvenile.

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

I hope she doesn't become a brunette again haha, I think it makes her look older and boring.
I like blonde though! It has the opposite effect and she looks young and fresh! I think lighter colours suit her better tbh

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

^ wtf?

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer