ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A Sprinkle of Privilege - Louise Pentland part 11

Post by ello101 »

^^^

Heck, I'm a uni student living with my parents and I don't have the money or the time to spend £40+ and an hour a week in the salon getting my hair washed. Let alone real working mothers. She seems very out of touch, as much as she professes otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gravebooks
Talker
Talker

Post by Gravebooks »

bits wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BYauiv3AxPu</span><span>/</span></a>

so relatable, much deserving after all the hard work and zero luck that has got her here
Wow she is ridiculously spoilt and conceited. I always think she's surely reached her peak of brattiness but then nope, she's still got more up her sleeve. Strangely enough, most people have proper full time jobs and don't have the time or luxury of spending £50+ on a salon trip every week because we're too lazy to wash our own hair. And 'when I rule the world'? I'm all for women feeling empowered but she just needs to stop with this '#bosslady' thing she's trying to make happen because every one of her 'achievements' purely started with luck. Also, why is she acting like she never gets time to herself? She makes a weekly video (if that) which she doesn't edit herself, and she only has Darcy for half of the week? Her life is literally an endless holiday. Give it up Louise, it's embarrassing.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

I stand firm that wasn't Louise. I don't see her having a relationship with Matt where they can both discuss a devon the way it was described and also she described devon as crazy hot but we all know she looks like Sid the sloth. Just from reading it you could tell it wasn't her in the writing style. Coincidence likely.

Re: hair washing. I legit screen capped it too to post her. She doesn't even take care of her own hair. After the one day it looks nice she keeps it up the rest of the week. Ridiculous.

YellowLadybird
Informer
Informer

Post by YellowLadybird »

Am I the only one here who hates people touching my hair? I consider it an achievement if I manage to force myself to sit through a trim. My hair is very long and thick but I just haaaaaate it being fiddled with.

archived
Informer
Informer

Post by archived »

bits wrote:

so relatable, much deserving after all the hard work and zero luck that has got her here
I like Louise but this post just makes her seem very out of touch with 'normal' people.Sadly, most people don't have an hour to spare that they can devote solely to getting their hair washed at a salon. This is the downfall of many vloggers, as they get more popular they get more money so their lives get less relatable and they seem to forget what life is like for most people.
yeehaw partner

EvieGrace
Learner
Learner

Post by EvieGrace »

She's so detached from reality

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

I can't wait until she has this new baby! Liam will have a few weeks off work but being in the police he will be back working long unsociable hours ( my husband is in the force) and then she will have to deal with a baby full time, not being able to palm it off for 50%of the week!!! I'm betting she has a Nannie pretty damn quickly! I wonder what the other smaller YT mummy's really think of her? I'm guessing they would love her income and lifestyle, but when I've watched them ( to see who they are) they do appear to be actual mums who parent with 100% commitment! And not constantly moan about doing 'adult stuff!! I would just be like, 'get a grip love'! She really is becoming less and less likeable!

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She will have permanent mascara smudged around her eyes when the baby is born. I don't think she will cope well, id hazard a guess that Matt did a hell of a lot for her and Darcy when she was a baby.

YellowLadybird
Informer
Informer

Post by YellowLadybird »

I think it'll be a huge shock to have a child 24/7 and not get days off to go and do 'adult' things freely...

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

YellowLadybird wrote:Am I the only one here who hates people touching my hair? I consider it an achievement if I manage to force myself to sit through a trim. My hair is very long and thick but I just haaaaaate it being fiddled with.
yeah same, i hate getting my hair cut, much less going ONLY for the purpose of someone else washing and blow drying my hair for me. even if i had louise's income i still wouldn't understand it other than throwing money away because i can :?
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

I'm losing more and more respect for her.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

ello101 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d2b6eb.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170830</span><span>/</span><span>ca453674cfa4f38792f592eb13d2b6eb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

My god someone knock her down a peg. Who is serving who??!!! Those gleamers have really gone up far their own asses. I can't wait until the youtube business crumbles and we see them out in the real world trying to make it out for themselves. They'll be serving me some real entertainment then for sure.

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

She can't be fucking serious?! Didn't she think before tweeting this?

fuckedoff
Informer
Informer

Post by fuckedoff »

ello101 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d2b6eb.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170830</span><span>/</span><span>ca453674cfa4f38792f592eb13d2b6eb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Is she fucking joking.

So if youtube stopped giving her any income she'd still "serve us" would she?

Flixy83
Learner
Learner

Post by Flixy83 »

Eugh she's becoming more insufferable by the day.

I'd love her to know that I bought a signed copy of her awful book (in a moment of total insanity obviously), got to Chapter 5 and physically couldn't read any more, it was bloody terrible. So I put it on eBay......for 99p.........no one wanted it. :rofl:

archived
Informer
Informer

Post by archived »

Because I don't know the context of the original tweet I can't comment on it
((like he is a daily vlogger right? but if he choose to take some time off or something i get it)

But fuck Louise's response. 1. Why the fuck did she use the word 'serving', this isn;t a bloody restaurant... however onto point 2, using the analogy of a restaurant. The people at the restaurant create and (literally) serve food to the customers in the same way youtubers create and 'serve' videos to the viewers... so uhmm... yes Louise, to use your terms, you are 'serving' us.
yeehaw partner

bethy
Informer
Informer

Post by bethy »

What creativity?

Spoiled, entitled brat, it's why I no longer watch her videos, just look on her insta. Until people literally stop watching, it's only enabling her to act in this way.

smudger
Talker
Talker

Post by smudger »

Serving? Is she for fucking real? I'm always rooting for her, but she needs to get a grip. What a disgusting, arrogant, detached-from-reality brat.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

archived wrote:Because I don't know the context of the original tweet I can't comment on it
((like he is a daily vlogger right? but if he choose to take some time off or something i get it)

But fuck Louise's response. 1. Why the fuck did she use the word 'serving', this isn;t a bloody restaurant... however onto point 2, using the analogy of a restaurant. The people at the restaurant create and (literally) serve food to the customers in the same way youtubers create and 'serve' videos to the viewers... so uhmm... yes Louise, to use your terms, you are 'serving' us.
Sorry! Context of the tweet:

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

i am also annoyed and pretty disgusted by how she behaves lately. there was a time a couple of months ago where i thought she becomes fun and relatable again. but now it keeps going downhill.

Return to “Louise Pentland”