Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jennarose
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KA$HANI 'fake lips, new tits, bf splits' Grimmond Part 5

Post by jennarose »

Why do her lips always look wet when she doesn’t have make up on? Does she smother them with lip balm 24/7?

x0x0gossipgorl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by x0x0gossipgorl »

jennarose wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:15 am
Why do her lips always look wet when she doesn’t have make up on? Does she smother them with lip balm 24/7?
gotta keep those big boys moisturised

Nugget1231
Debater
Debater

Post by Nugget1231 »

I’m new to this thread, but just wanted to say I’ve officially joined the “blocked” club on insta lolol. She apparently doesn’t appreciate me calling her out

Karlee88

Post by Karlee88 »

Nugget1231 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:49 am
I’m new to this thread, but just wanted to say I’ve officially joined the “blocked” club on insta lolol. She apparently doesn’t appreciate me calling her out Image

Oooo what did write??? 😂

Karlee88

Post by Karlee88 »

Karlee88 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:53 pm
Nugget1231 wrote:
I’m new to this thread, but just wanted to say I’ve officially joined the “blocked” club on insta lolol. She apparently doesn’t appreciate me calling her out Image

Oooo what did write??? 😂
What did you*** write? Haha

Nugget1231
Debater
Debater

Post by Nugget1231 »

Karlee88 wrote:
Karlee88 wrote:
Nugget1231 wrote:

Oooo what did write??? Image
I just brought up how I’ve never seen her wear or promote anything from babyboo (gag) before and how it seems like a get money quick thing. She deleted that along with so many other comments calling her out. So I commented back saying how it was nice that she deleted my comment along with 50% of the others and then I was blocked Image

newintown
Lurker
Lurker

Post by newintown »

Nugget1231 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:50 pm
Karlee88 wrote:
Karlee88 wrote:
Nugget1231 wrote:

Oooo what did write??? Image
I just brought up how I’ve never seen her wear or promote anything from babyboo (gag) before and how it seems like a get money quick thing. She deleted that along with so many other comments calling her out. So I commented back saying how it was nice that she deleted my comment along with 50% of the others and then I was blocked Image

ohhh yep I saw that one!!

hollzzzzz
Stalker
Stalker

Post by hollzzzzz »

what she’s worn from the collection so far just looks like it would shrink 3 sizes and lose colour after one wash

gg_hr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gg_hr »

This whole look, clothing, pose, hair, makeup, shoot style is a complete rip off of Yeezy. I’m not even a massive fan of the Yeezy brand, not the Kardashians but didn’t Kim just have a whole spiel about how much she hated/would not respect “designers” who blatantly copied her husband’s work?? This isn’t flattery or being inspired, it’s just flat out having absolutely no creativity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chiaraaa_1996
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by chiaraaa_1996 »

Does anyone else find this really really contradictory lol? I’m all for promoting self love on her sylk swim insta, but only if that was congruent with what she actually preached on her channel. Every time I watch Shani’s snapchats/insta stories/youtube videos, it’s all about how self-conscious she is about her features, like her acne (she literally doesn’t even have cystic acne, it’s always just like one or two pimples). I would love to see her preach self-love in her videos to encourage younger girls to feel comfortable and confident in their own skin without the need to fake tan, wear makeup or even go so far as to get surgery to "feel confident". I love wearing makeup and fake tanning myself, but I also love not wearing makeup and not fake tanning. Shani has to realise that because of her large following, complaining about her own appearance breeds a culture of girls not feeling worthy enough in their own skin. If an influencer spends so much time criticising their appearance it creates an unconscious need in girls who watch her videos to replicate that kind of behaviour. I mean she’s a pretty enough girl (especially before all the surgery) and so before she complains about every little thing about herself (her appearance, her diet, her habits, her motivation, her ‘friends’) maybe she should think about ways in which she could teach girls who look up to her to love their natural selves. Also Shani I’d like to see you make this your iPhone background 😂 Idk if I’m the only one who thinks this haha wow rant over
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nugget1231
Debater
Debater

Post by Nugget1231 »

chiaraaa_1996 wrote:Does anyone else find this really really contradictory lol? I’m all for promoting self love on her sylk swim insta, but only if that was congruent with what she actually preached on her channel. Every time I watch Shani’s snapchats/insta stories/youtube videos, it’s all about how self-conscious she is about her features, like her acne (she literally doesn’t even have cystic acne, it’s always just like one or two pimples). I would love to see her preach self-love in her videos to encourage younger girls to feel comfortable and confident in their own skin without the need to fake tan, wear makeup or even go so far as to get surgery to "feel confident". I love wearing makeup and fake tanning myself, but I also love not wearing makeup and not fake tanning. Shani has to realise that because of her large following, complaining about her own appearance breeds a culture of girls not feeling worthy enough in their own skin. If an influencer spends so much time criticising their appearance it creates an unconscious need in girls who watch her videos to replicate that kind of behaviour. I mean she’s a pretty enough girl (especially before all the surgery) and so before she complains about every little thing about herself (her appearance, her diet, her habits, her motivation, her ‘friends’) maybe she should think about ways in which she could teach girls who look up to her to love their natural selves. Also Shani I’d like to see you make this your iPhone background Image Idk if I’m the only one who thinks this haha wow rant over
What’s worse is that her brand Sylk only became “inclusive” after peopled mentioned that she only had stick thin white girls modeling her swimsuits. Anytime I see something promoting self love, or a bigger woman, or a darker skinned woman on sylk I know she’s just covering her ass.

chiaraaa_1996
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by chiaraaa_1996 »

Nugget1231 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:58 pm
chiaraaa_1996 wrote:Does anyone else find this really really contradictory lol? I’m all for promoting self love on her sylk swim insta, but only if that was congruent with what she actually preached on her channel. Every time I watch Shani’s snapchats/insta stories/youtube videos, it’s all about how self-conscious she is about her features, like her acne (she literally doesn’t even have cystic acne, it’s always just like one or two pimples). I would love to see her preach self-love in her videos to encourage younger girls to feel comfortable and confident in their own skin without the need to fake tan, wear makeup or even go so far as to get surgery to "feel confident". I love wearing makeup and fake tanning myself, but I also love not wearing makeup and not fake tanning. Shani has to realise that because of her large following, complaining about her own appearance breeds a culture of girls not feeling worthy enough in their own skin. If an influencer spends so much time criticising their appearance it creates an unconscious need in girls who watch her videos to replicate that kind of behaviour. I mean she’s a pretty enough girl (especially before all the surgery) and so before she complains about every little thing about herself (her appearance, her diet, her habits, her motivation, her ‘friends’) maybe she should think about ways in which she could teach girls who look up to her to love their natural selves. Also Shani I’d like to see you make this your iPhone background Image Idk if I’m the only one who thinks this haha wow rant over
What’s worse is that her brand Sylk only became “inclusive” after peopled mentioned that she only had stick thin white girls modeling her swimsuits. Anytime I see something promoting self love, or a bigger woman, or a darker skinned woman on sylk I know she’s just covering her ass.

Omg literally!!! I noticed that too, so embarrassing

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

gg_hr wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:23 pm
This whole look, clothing, pose, hair, makeup, shoot style is a complete rip off of Yeezy. I’m not even a massive fan of the Yeezy brand, not the Kardashians but didn’t Kim just have a whole spiel about how much she hated/would not respect “designers” who blatantly copied her husband’s work?? This isn’t flattery or being inspired, it’s just flat out having absolutely no creativity.
You spoke nothing but straight up facts. And on a slight side note; I'm really confused by that screenshot. When in the actual eff has Shani ever even dressed like that? Like even on her most chilled days, I've never seen her partake in the whole athleisure look. She looks like she's trying so hard to be a typical Kardashian Klone, bad silver Wish App wig and all. Everything about this chick just screams "I'm fucking money hungry, Bindi". Yawn.

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

Got to laugh. Her saying three dogs would be too much. Ah, you regularly dump your dogs with someone else to look after, that is irresponsible enough without adding another dog into the mix.

newintown
Lurker
Lurker

Post by newintown »

also her saying that Labrador's are her all-time favourite breed.... when the dogs in her snap story are golden retrievers hahah *facepalm*

LoyaltotheOil
Talker
Talker

Post by LoyaltotheOil »

I skipped through most of her Snapchat story where she talked about the girl filming her after dinner and sarcastically saying "I love you Shani" but I did catch her say that she's not bothered by it. If you're not bothered by it then why bring it up Hun? She is LICHHHHERALLY stupid.

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

It’s so hard to listen to her speak when all I can look at his her frozen baboon mouth

LoyaltotheOil
Talker
Talker

Post by LoyaltotheOil »

LikeAbutterfly wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:09 am
It’s so hard to listen to her speak when all I can look at his her frozen baboon mouth

Her face looks so puffy and like it's about to pop in her Snap story

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Went back through John’s Instagram. He still has all their photos up. Can’t help but compare. She looked so much prettier back then, especially in the early days of them dating. Also can’t help but compare the captions written by Tommy v John - particularly the birthday ones. Her and Dani Mansutti both look at least a decade older than they are thanks to their obsession with filling their faces and lips with crap. Are there any decent Aussie you tubers around?

Return to “Shani Grimmond”