Shani Grimmond Pt.1

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shani Grimmond

Post by frogsandtea »

If your brother and his friends are neo nazis, why would you even talk or associate with them?? She's so gross.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Okay so wow.....

I posted in the Lauren Curtis forum about how boring she is and someone said something about it being more exciting over here. I didnt think this much had happened and it has taken me a long time to catch up!

Cant believe all that has happened i hope this is the beginning of the end for her

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

that flag is literally identical to a nazi flag, because shocker: it IS a nazi flag! and her brother and his friends are dumb ass jacked up white boys who think they're the shit and don't like POC and think they're badasses and claim neo nazis yet they'd fucking bawl like babies and shit themselves if they saw the hardcore, disgusting shit germany did to people. i can't fucking stand dumbass white boys who think their shit don't stink and put down people of other races and religions and kashnazi's brother is a prime example with his shit tattoos.

also people in the comments saying they sell those flags in bali, nah they don't sell huge nazi germany flags. he literally had to go out of his way to buy that

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Bye, bye Makeup-Geek..

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

This is a train wreck I just can't look away from.

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

I did some digging. I found out what school she went to and guess what? The school teaches about WWII. So she can stop lying about that shit.

Aussiegoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aussiegoss »

I don't understand how any company can support her. She isn't a role model. Everything she says about herself is fake. I went to school with her and she use to bully me and a few other people. She was horrible and bitched about ALL of her friends.

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

Her & all her friends all literally look like the biggest hot mess, like they're the true epitome of BOGAN. Orange patchy fake tan, shitty overdone makeup, hideous drawn on eyebrows, & omg don't even get me started on the atrocious way they dress- it's that slutty trashy cheap style that these aussie girls wear made up of flimsy fabrics and tacky cuts showing heaps of skin, it's just hideous.. LMFAO they all look like a hot mess! & it's a shame they dont even have brains or manners or any form of mental substance to make up for their lack of class, couth, taste or intelligence.
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

frogsandtea wrote:I did some digging. I found out what school she went to and guess what? The school teaches about WWII. So she can stop lying about that shit.
Sherlock Holmes has a gurugossip account and his username is frogsandtea haha! How did you even find that out, man? That's wild

SeeMyVest

Post by SeeMyVest »

QueenJolie wrote:Her & all her friends all literally look like the biggest hot mess, like they're the true epitome of BOGAN. Orange patchy fake tan, shitty overdone makeup, hideous drawn on eyebrows, & omg don't even get me started on the atrocious way they dress- it's that slutty trashy cheap style that these aussie girls wear made up of flimsy fabrics and tacky cuts showing heaps of skin, it's just hideous.. LMFAO they all look like a hot mess! & it's a shame they dont even have brains or manners or any form of mental substance to make up for their lack of class, couth, taste or intelligence.
I mean, as an Aussie, I like to think we don't all dress like Kashnazi and her friends :P but on YouTube especially, they all wear that cheap and nasty stuff. She's from Ipwich so I wouldn't expect anything more or less from her. Biggest hole of a town full of bogans.

I laugh so much at the idea of Shani and her mates getting around Ipswich looking the way they do. Soooo overdone.

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

batgirl wrote:
frogsandtea wrote:I did some digging. I found out what school she went to and guess what? The school teaches about WWII. So she can stop lying about that shit.
Sherlock Holmes has a gurugossip account and his username is frogsandtea haha! How did you even find that out, man? That's wild
Hahahaha! :tyvm: :tchin: Just went on her brothers Facebook account and saw what school he went to, I assumed that she went to the same one. Plus, if you scroll down to the end of her instagram feed, her school uniform matches the one on the site. :D

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

QueenJolie wrote:Her & all her friends all literally look like the biggest hot mess, like they're the true epitome of BOGAN. Orange patchy fake tan, shitty overdone makeup, hideous drawn on eyebrows, & omg don't even get me started on the atrocious way they dress- it's that slutty trashy cheap style that these aussie girls wear made up of flimsy fabrics and tacky cuts showing heaps of skin, it's just hideous.. LMFAO they all look like a hot mess! & it's a shame they dont even have brains or manners or any form of mental substance to make up for their lack of class, couth, taste or intelligence.
I don't completely agree with you but I kind of understand what you mean, I don't get whats so attractive about her to these big companies who all endorse her? I mean making that list of sponsors to email was ridiculous and it kind of whacked me in the face (I mean I was already aware but you know) how sponsored her videos are, I mean about 85% of the products she features are sent to her for free, and the thing is I don't even think I made a complete list. I just don't get why shes so attractive to all these sponsors when she dresses like a bogan, has no individual sense of style, always has patchy fake tan and in whole, her appearance is just kinda.. messy.. Why would you want to associate with that? I feel like these days companies don't actually care about influence and reach of a person (like if they have dedicated fans who trust their opinion) but just about follower count.. She probably bought most of them to be honest though lmao, if you look at proportion of followers she has and the likes she gets its unreasonably different

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

batgirl wrote:
I'm in high school now & it's taught to us nearly every year of the curriculum- even if she didn't grasp the whole concept, IF SHE HAD A SINGLE SEMBLANCE OF COMMON SENSE SHE WOULD KNOW that Nazi symbol = no. She's so fucking stupid lmao it's actually entertaining watching her make such a fool of herself :rofl:

& ^^ @seemyvest yeah lmao I'm aussie too and I know lots of us don't dress like that! It's trash like them who give us tastefully dressed Australians a bad rep. I bet in ipswich the only people checking them out looking like that are fat sunburnt 45 year old white men in wifebeaters at the local shops :rofl:
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Oh by the way guys haha she just said on her snapchat that she doesn't think her lips are big enough and she's probably going to get them done again. Bring on an even worse puckered asshole for a mouth than she had before

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

It makes me laugh thinking about Shani and her gang walking down the streets of Ipswich in what they wear.. Thinking they're better than everyone else because they all own something from Witchery.. No babe, you can't hide your bogan no matter how much money you throw at it and how many followers you have on instagram.. Ya can't buy class

Aussiegoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aussiegoss »

She's so gross!

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

On the real haha who buys a $200 bikini top from Camilla just to wear it to stereosonic as a top, she didn't even buy the fuckin bottoms lol she just got it for her IG photos :rofl:

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

Her body looks huge. Not in a fat way or anything, but she looks like a giant.

SeeMyVest

Post by SeeMyVest »

I think she's like 5'8 so while she's not that tall she is on the taller side of average.

jessxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by jessxoxo »

Still no reply from her manager

Return to “Shani Grimmond”