The Florence Foster Jenkins of acting world - Tanya Burr Pt 39

DatalinaDoel
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Florence Foster Jenkins of acting world - Tanya Burr Pt 39

Post by DatalinaDoel »

Joe Sugg has benn announced as a main cast member of a new BBC series The Syndicate.

This must be a the moment Tanya sees that this isn’t working out for her surely?

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

poshbird wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:45 pm
I've shifted over to tattle. Fed up with the constant unreliability of this site. It's been like this for years!

Only slight thing is, I'll miss is that we were all on the same page here on GG. Over on tattle there are more "pro Tanya" posts/users which is sometimes hard to stomach. And weirdly those posts seem to get the most likes :? so I'm like, have I stumbled onto the Rave thread? wtf

Still...it's better than a website that you can't even access for days at a time, and even when you can, it takes an age to load and post/edit,if you're lucky enough not to get that error screen.
Totally agree the pro Tanya lot over on Tattle get on my tits and make me wanna 🤮 so boring, some of them are bringing their own hang ups about bad breakups into the thread too.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

DatalinaDoel wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:48 pm
Joe Sugg has benn announced as a main cast member of a new BBC series The Syndicate.

This must be a the moment Tanya sees that this isn’t working out for her surely?
No I think she’s so out of touch she’ll still keep going to auditions, she’s beyond help. Great news about Joe though, that really shits all over her pretentious ‘Actourrrr’ delusions from a great height. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :FU:

poshbird
Informer
Informer

Post by poshbird »

nardy wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:43 am

Does it work on the app though? It’s so bloody hard to have to use safari all the time, and no notifications this way ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooooh I don't know. I only ever access it either on my laptop, or on my Safari app on my phone. Anyone else know?

Glad GG seems to be up and running again, but for how long? :?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I wish she'd also throw in the towel on tiktok..... constantly miming parts of American shows or trying to do the latest tiktok dance - with absolutely NO enthusiasm........it's embarrassing! :?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

BlinkBlinkBlink
Learner
Learner

Post by BlinkBlinkBlink »

663C9E07-F2A3-496E-9E7D-FD14801878C3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

BlinkBlinkBlink wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:50 pm
Idk but this photo is so weird and looks like a 15 year old girl took it to show off her first boyfriend.

Darlahood
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Darlahood »

BlinkBlinkBlink wrote:
This is off her page already. Someone help to catch me up on this please.. did Tanya get herself a boyfriend?

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

DatalinaDoel wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:48 pm

Seems she's also bagged herself a part in it too!! As a one scene wonder I think 😂😂😂 bet she'll bugger it up like she did with the Holby gig. I bet a plank of wood could convey more emotion than she did.

Argie1263837
Learner
Learner

Post by Argie1263837 »

Darlahood wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:27 pm
BlinkBlinkBlink wrote:663C9E07-F2A3-496E-9E7D-FD14801878C3.jpeg
This is off her page already. Someone help to catch me up on this please.. did Tanya get herself a boyfriend?

Today she did a q&a in which she said she does have a partner but she "doesn't share that part of her life". She also admitted that instagram is her main source of income

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Argie1263837 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:45 pm
Darlahood wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:27 pm
BlinkBlinkBlink wrote:663C9E07-F2A3-496E-9E7D-FD14801878C3.jpeg

Today she did a q&a in which she said she does have a partner but she "doesn't share that part of her life". She also admitted that instagram is her main source of income
Which considering what happened with Jim and how that relationship ended I do not blame her at all for wanting to keep a partner off her social media.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

I'm actually curious as to what her new man looks like. His arm looks so manly :D

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

From 'UNHCR Ambassador' to 'UNHCR Supporter' real quick: BS called for once.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Is she still friends with Zoe? I haven't seen any "congrats" from Tanya.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Does is hurt, TanTan?

https://ibb.co/CMxHYsh

[url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/nnhLY8z/noelclarke.png[/img][/url]

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2021/apr/29/actor-noel-clarke-accused-of-groping-harassment-and-bullying-by-20-women?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_b-gdnnews&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1619722407

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Wow this thread is going slowly. I saw the news about Noel Clarke and thought of Tanya straight away. There's no way he's done her any favours without something in return, and I feel really sorry for her. She's desperate to be an actor, and he's the kind of predator that likes women desperate in that industry whilst he has all the power. Reading the accounts from these women was hard. I think Tanya was definitely told at some point by someone in the industry she needed to lose weight, and that coupled with failed auditions must have made her leap at the chance to work with Noel thinking there was something special about her that made him like her. I wonder what's going through her mind tonight, realising her experience of 'helpful' Noel isn't unusual.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

GetRichFromLies wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:08 pm
Wow this thread is going slowly. I saw the news about Noel Clarke and thought of Tanya straight away. There's no way he's done her any favours without something in return, and I feel really sorry for her. She's desperate to be an actor, and he's the kind of predator that likes women desperate in that industry whilst he has all the power. Reading the accounts from these women was hard. I think Tanya was definitely told at some point by someone in the industry she needed to lose weight, and that coupled with failed auditions must have made her leap at the chance to work with Noel thinking there was something special about her that made him like her. I wonder what's going through her mind tonight, realising her experience of 'helpful' Noel isn't unusual.

Tanya is not the same anymore and I think people has lost interest in her.. she is so boring...

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

I clicked on that Bazaar UK vid and…wow. The first thing I noticed is that her skin looks so damaged. And the fake-blonde (with brunette eyebrows??) just totally accentuates it. :o :? She needs some sunscreen, ASAP.
692B2F22-0009-4782-B7D5-319B406DDDE0.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

Wow, not good. - Anyway, almost forgot her. Still trying to be a "it" actress? Whithout any talent whatsoever? :rofl:

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

LOL I just noticed there are ONLY 50 comments on that video, and most of them are just shading her…the vid was posted on December 8th! :rofl: How embarrassing. She/her agent must have approached Bazaar and begged to be on their channel, because there’s no way they would’ve gone to her.

And the irony is she thinks she’s too good for YouTube now, but most people totally forgot about her, and they only remembered her because of this YouTube video (myself included).
6CC6BA62-F22E-4DD8-8CB9-FABA1C52B30A.jpeg

Return to “Tanya Burr”