Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Finito Burr-ito - Skinny, Blonde, Yet Still Average AF - Part 38

Post by lordofmisrule »

Cornymouth wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:02 pm
Jim latest vlog he said when he broke up with this ex. So it looks like he broke up with Tanya. Such an awful thing for the prick to say on his vlog.
If he said he broke up with Tan, it's probably only a matter of time before he gives away more details.

sofiajamotea
Talker
Talker

Post by sofiajamotea »

Cornymouth wrote:
Jim latest vlog he said when he broke up with this ex. So it looks like he broke up with Tanya. Such an awful thing for the prick to say on his vlog.
I'm not defending Jim but Tanya has changed drastically over the past few years all because of this acting dream, so I wouldn't really blame Jim for breaking up with her. He fell in love with Tanya's old, bubbly self, not whatever she has become now and that whole situation with Rhys was definitely suspicious. I wonder if that's part of the reason why?
lordofmisrule wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:34 am
Thanks, but no thanks. Really hun.
I find it interesting that she thinks she's too good for Youtube but is considering making a public Tiktok account. Maybe she saw how fast that Charli girl became mainstream famous and wanted to try it out as well? But, that would be even more delusional than her thinking she could've become a Hollywood actress.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Cornymouth wrote:
I'm not trying to be facetious but... Why is it such an awful thing to say? If that's what happened, it's merely a statement of fact. As long as he doesn't give more details or gloat about it, it's just...normal.

Also, after seeing all that Tanya is doing lately, can anyone blame him for not wanting to be part of that mess?

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

She looks like those people who memorize and rehearse the dance like fraT instead of for fun. She’s not even vibing to the music or looking like she’s having fun. Looks like a grandparent trying to stay in touch with the youths

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I think that Jim was also ready to be a dad but Tanya obviously had other plans, so it makes sense that he was the one to break it up.

Charlie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlie1 »

PeachFlavoredFanta wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:06 am
She looks like those people who memorize and rehearse the dance like fraT instead of for fun. She’s not even vibing to the music or looking like she’s having fun. Looks like a grandparent trying to stay in touch with the youths
As a woman getting older, it is important that she stays active. She has always had a puffy ankle area, so best to move, even badly to music, if you might be prone to dvt. And she can't photoshop reality.

Also, with her lack of maturity, being childless is probably a sensible decision.

monia22
Informer
Informer

Post by monia22 »

just so you know, tiktok has been offering a lot of sponsoring for influencers to make accounts and get payed! I have proof that a ton of French influenceurs got the gig and I'm pretty sure Tan did too! she is not embarassing herself on tiktok for free guys!

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

I'm a firm believer in "You're never too old to" .....but TikTok, an app mostly used by teens and college kids? Tanya. You're. Too. Fucking. Old. Not only chronologically, but as an ex YouTuber turned failed actress whose fifteen minutes been up, you're also just old news. Watching washed-up people jumping on the latest trend desperately trying to stay relevant makes me feel so much secondhand embarrassment, I cannot. Does she even have any followers? What are her views like? I can't even find her account (on a desktop at least), that's how unpopular she is. :lol:

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

snuffy777 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:16 pm
I'm a firm believer in "You're never too old to" .....but TikTok, an app mostly used by teens and college kids? Tanya. You're. Too. Fucking. Old. Not only chronologically, but as an ex YouTuber turned failed actress whose fifteen minutes been up, you're also just old news. Watching washed-up people jumping on the latest trend desperately trying to stay relevant makes me feel so much secondhand embarrassment, I cannot. Does she even have any followers? What are her views like? I can't even find her account (on a desktop at least), that's how unpopular she is. :lol:
If she at least looked like she was having fun, like she was in on the joke that she's crap at this cool teen dances...

But no. She has to play everything like she's too cool for it. She should find her pride and stop embarrassing herself.

Kisbye90
Learner
Learner

Post by Kisbye90 »

Where is Martha :?

Charlie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlie1 »

Kisbye90 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:32 pm

Hiding, wishing she was with Jim.

harri_t
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by harri_t »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Jim commented on this post. I found that kind of... odd?

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

lordofmisrule wrote:
You can see her thinking about the next move 😂😂

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

She moaned about others posting throw back posts of their holidays making her feel bad, then posted throwback pictures of her holidays. :roll: Shes such a basic bitch, notice how grumpy she was when making her awful IGTV cookie recipe :roll: God I bet Jim feels like he really dodged a bullet big time, by not being cooped up with her right now. Also her housemate is a teacher, :? I wonder if she’s still working with key workers kids, probably not, but damn being around kids all day, with this virus.

poshbird
Informer
Informer

Post by poshbird »

That “What? WHAT?!” TikTok she posted on her story. Sat here on my sofa and literally exclaimed out loud “Why is she doing this? WHHYYY?!”

Because literally why? Unless she’s being paid to promote the app. She’s so goddamn terrible at acting that she can’t even convincingly lipsync over a 4 second clip properly.

And don’t get me started on her stiff concentrating face when she’s let loose and doing one of the dances.

Stahp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

poshbird wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:42 pm
That “What? WHAT?!” TikTok she posted on her story. Sat here on my sofa and literally exclaimed out loud “Why is she doing this? WHHYYY?!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I jumped in front of my laptop at that point! I normally watch Stories on my phone with the sound off so it properly made me jump. Idiot.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Kisbye90 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:32 pm
I have been wondering this too? Perhaps she has given away to a family or something, surely if she was sick she would have said! Very strange!

poshbird
Informer
Informer

Post by poshbird »

People over at tattlelife are saying she may have got put down because in December Jim said she was sick? I'm sure we've seen her since then, no?

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

poshbird wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:03 pm
People over at tattlelife are saying she may have got put down because in December Jim said she was sick? I'm sure we've seen her since then, no?
Surely she would have mentioned it as Martha featured quite a lot in their videos etc? Im amazed that Tanya got to keep her as it was always Jim who seem to be the main carer but then he never seemed to bother with her either after they broke up.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

I think if they *had* to put her down, they'd post a cute picture of her and a massive heartfelt goodbye note. Either of them would surely milk it if she'd passed.

Maybe, I know, crazy idea, neither of them loved her as much as they portrayed and basically she got put up for adoption? (by a loving family who would cherish and spoil the little sad dog that she was)

Edited because bad grammar.
Last edited by lordofmisrule on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Tanya Burr”