Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Jasmine S

Re: Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Post by Jasmine S »

romansalad wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:52 am
Margo_Channing wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:33 am
Doing ads on electricity. Oh Tanya you are getting desperate!!
that was so cringy :roll: I saw some middle finger emoji replies on twitter as soon as she announced it's an ad :D I guess even the followers have enough of desperate ads.
Lmao I'm surprised she hasn't abandoned her twitter like Zoe did, since you can't delete other people's tweets.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Post by snuffy777 »

Yet another random, weird AD, just like that true crime show she peddled. This is why I genuinely don't understand why some say that Tanya still has millions of followers so she's still doing good, 'cause it looks to me like she's not getting any offers and she's just having to take any ad work that comes through at this point.

Also, on Dior. I guess they really are phasing her out. No way would Tanya choose boring Wimbeldon over travelling to Paris, going to dinners at her fave spots, getting papped outside her hotel :roll:, and getting dressed and attending the show next to A-listers. No way.

Tanya Burrly Working is so accurate.

DtotheO
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DtotheO »

Compared to the last months, she looks quite happy today spending time with her mother - which is nice to see. Maybe that's what she needs to do. Quitting her "social media life" and just go back to normal. I guess her career isn't going anywhere anyway.

Socialspy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Socialspy »

Considering that photos on Instagram that Tanya gets tagged in are moderated (I noticed this when they announced the divorce) I’m surprised a photo of her vaping has made it through!

Especially as vaping is banned in all courts at Wimbledon. What is she hoping to achieve?

Kinda hoping she gets banned next year 🤣

2candy2
Debater
Debater

Post by 2candy2 »

The replies on that twitter ad are having none of it

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

The old(ish) lady in trainers from Tan's Edinburgh photos seems to be Veronica Clifford, a Scottish actor who has 57 IMDB credits! She was also in musicals and Shakespeare plays.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0166688/

bookish
Informer
Informer

Post by bookish »

Socialspy wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:33 pm
Considering that photos on Instagram that Tanya gets tagged in are moderated (I noticed this when they announced the divorce) I’m surprised a photo of her vaping has made it through!

Especially as vaping is banned in all courts at Wimbledon. What is she hoping to achieve?

Damn, it's been untagged, did you save it by any chance? Would have loved to see it haha

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

snuffy777 wrote:Image

These are so awkward. Why does she look like a passerby who just sneaked in. In the bottom one, it looks like she's straight up photobombing. :rofl: Like she never looks like she belongs or is welcomed by the others (just like at that Luisaviaroma event with the "It" bloggers). :? It's always Tanya, and then everyone else. I wonder if she gets on her knees every night and thanks her lucky stars she joined YouTube when she did. She should. Had she come in to the scene any later, she never would've made it anywhere.

And how funny that she physically occupies the same space as actors and A-listers often, yet she's not part of that world. So close, yet so far to her dreams. Like a carrot dangling in her face. To never make friends or connections, to never make any sort of impression ...for someone who's so desperate to make herself be a famous actress, there's no way she leaves these things not feeling like shit.

i think she looks good. she just needs to change the hair color. she looked fat to me before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

^ She looks like she doesn't feel comfortable in her body. She doesn't know what to do with it. I think this is one of the things that separates her from actual actors. She doesn't have that nimbus of charisma and she's not comfortable being overtly physical, as actors and dancers usually are.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Dandelion wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:42 am
^ She looks like she doesn't feel comfortable in her body. She doesn't know what to do with it. I think this is one of the things that separates her from actual actors. She doesn't have that nimbus of charisma and she's not comfortable being overtly physical, as actors and dancers usually are.
Nailed it.

Also, reading body language, you can tell nobody on there likes her either. That's also why she looks separate from the group. The others are literally giving her the cold shoulder and so she's this gap of cohesion in both photos.

whatisgoingon2019
Learner
Learner

Post by whatisgoingon2019 »

bookish wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:11 am
Socialspy wrote:

Damn, it's been untagged, did you save it by any chance? Would have loved to see it haha
Here is a pic of her vaping. The expression on her mom's face (which I think is just due to timing of when the photographer took this pic, but still...) :rofl:
tanya vaping.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bookish
Informer
Informer

Post by bookish »

whatisgoingon2019 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:12 am
bookish wrote:
Socialspy wrote:

Here is a pic of her vaping. The expression on her mom's face (which I think is just due to timing of when the photographer took this pic, but still...) :rofl:

tanya vaping.jpg
Thank you! So, Tan is definitely replacing meals with cigarettes. Worked for my mother... who aged horribly. Keep on trucking with that, Tan.
Seriously though, can't believe she thought she could vape at Wimbledon. How disrespectful to the people sitting around her. Someone should write a formal complaint to Wimbledon posing as one of the people who was sitting behind or near her.

Post by Guest »

Hi all, I'm new to this site and I have to say I'm in love. It's so refreshing to see so many other people express the same opinions I have thought and felt over the years.

Okay so on to wee little Tan-tan. I have to say it's pretty clear there is some sort of eating disorder going on. Two years ago I was in the midst of a toxic relationship that was sucking the life out of me. Without realizing what was happening, I started trading meals for a handful of carrots and a couple of cigarettes. Over the course of six months I went from a healthy and slim body of an american size 4-6 to a size zero.

The thing I never noticed until I became healthier in my own time, trading cigarettes for healthy meals of appropriate portions and long walks instead taking a nap whenever I could because I literally had zero energy, is how frail I looked. That's the thing with sudden and unnatural weight-loss, I looked like I had the strength of a baby bird, I lost all of my curves, my ass still isn't answering my calls, I lost my period for over a year, I have high blood pressure, joint issues, etc. THIS is what happens to a body that is literally starving.

Tanya's body is scary to me and reminds me of my own back then. She must be going through some tough shit and it's showing. She's aged at least five years. Thing is the effects of an ed is long lasting. I have wrinkles now and I'm in my late twenties that didn't exist before. Everyday I have to conciously make the healthy choice otherwise I will slip. Tanya is promoting this image of effortless weightloss and it's quite dangerous to all her stans that buy her bs.

Sorry for the rant but it's really troubling to me to see this woman wreck her body and receive possitve affirmations and minor concern. Brands that continue to work with this woman are pushing this narrative of "Be super skinny and the world will love you!"

Tanya if you're reading this; please talk to a counselor. There is a way to be slim without slowly killing yourself in the process.

Socialspy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Socialspy »

bookish wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:51 am
whatisgoingon2019 wrote:
bookish wrote:
Socialspy wrote:

tanya vaping.jpg
Thank you! So, Tan is definitely replacing meals with cigarettes. Worked for my mother... who aged horribly. Keep on trucking with that, Tan.
Seriously though, can't believe she thought she could vape at Wimbledon. How disrespectful to the people sitting around her. Someone should write a formal complaint to Wimbledon posing as one of the people who was sitting behind or near her.

And of course none of the images appear on getty images if you look for Tanya but if you look for the other attendees for the Evian event there she is vaping away!

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos/lo ... ort=newest

Another kick to her acting career, when covering the classic "Which celebrities were at Wimbledon today" like most papers do, the express didn't even mention her when covering the Evian group and used a photo where she's not in her seat! Her mum made the photo though just in the corner! Tan must be fuming.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/ ... -jean-king

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

snuffy777 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:15 pm

Also, on Dior. I guess they really are phasing her out.
They gave her a £1200 bag for her 30th birthday. So I'd say she's pretty high on their faves.

Brands don't invite all influencers on every trip. Tanya is just on the press list, she's not a brand ambassador, she's not been hired by them.

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

Socialspy wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:55 am
bookish wrote:
whatisgoingon2019 wrote:
bookish wrote:
Socialspy wrote:

tanya vaping.jpg

And of course none of the images appear on getty images if you look for Tanya but if you look for the other attendees for the Evian event there she is vaping away!

Another kick to her acting career, when covering the classic "Which celebrities were at Wimbledon today" like most papers do, the express didn't even mention her when covering the Evian group and used a photo where she's not in her seat! Her mum made the photo though just in the corner! Tan must be fuming.

Vaping at Wimbledon?! What an ass!!

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:54 pm
Socialspy wrote:
bookish wrote:
whatisgoingon2019 wrote:
bookish wrote:

tanya vaping.jpg

I think she knew they were taking pics (even nonce Sam Prince behind looks like he's posing), and started on it for the pics. She's been trying to get her Juul in most insta stories for months now.
Also a quick google search brought this up about vaping for weight loss as a new trend "A new potentially serious health risk from vaping is in the making—using vaping as a weight-loss drug. ... Sucking on the e-cigarettes apparently relieves stress, the nicotine increases metabolism, and for some, vaping acts as a substitute for eating altogether."
Don't stan so close to me

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

GetRichFromLies wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:21 am
snuffy777 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:15 pm

Also, on Dior. I guess they really are phasing her out.
They gave her a £1200 bag for her 30th birthday. So I'd say she's pretty high on their faves.

Brands don't invite all influencers on every trip. Tanya is just on the press list, she's not a brand ambassador, she's not been hired by them.
Tanya was not "just on the press list."

Back in September, they partnered --literally partnered-- with her on a video for Dior SS19. Never chose her to work with again.

While, no, brands don't invite all influencers to everything, and while Tanya never got the royal treatment like others, for the past couple of years, she was always invited to attend shows in Paris. Until now.

Even if she's not been hired by them/isn't a brand ambassador as an influencer, Tanya proclaimed in an interview that Dior wanted to support her in her acting career, it's why she was always dressed by them at events and awards shows. But they didn't even invite her as an "actress," did they?

She is being phased out, and you can't convince me otherwise. They still pander to her, but certainly not like they did in 2018. And I guess we have a very different idea of what "pretty high on their faves" means, because in my view, a "fave" would've been at the couture show and the party celebrating Maria Grazia Chiuri like actual Dior favorites, Negin and Camila and the likes..

towanda
Learner
Learner

Post by towanda »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:54 pm
Socialspy wrote:
bookish wrote:
whatisgoingon2019 wrote:
bookish wrote:

tanya vaping.jpg

She is so selfish, smug . Because she has no work ethics, i thought she is disrespecful to her audience . But now i see, she has no ethics at all, she has no respect to anybody. She sees herself way above everyone else

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

New thread you guys
viewtopic.php?f=737&t=36509 <3

Return to “Tanya Burr”