Randomly, Youtuber Tanya Burr aka celebrity extra - Part 32

Re: Randomly, Youtuber Tanya Burr aka celebrity extra - Part 32

Post by Guest »

QueenBW wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:35 am
Lamour88 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:00 am
Here's my vote for anything that doesn't have some overdone reference to her being 'fat' in it.
Or skinny. Like, yes, her body's changes have been the topic fueling this thread for months now but there are so much more things to poke fun at with this girl. Her fakeness. Her loafty and deluded goals. Even her straw hair.
I’m not sure which thread title suggestions y’all are talking about.

We’re not poking fun at her weight (be that fat or skinny) with the ‘Size 0’ thing. We ARE poking fun at her fakeness with it because of 1. Her legit claiming to be a size 0 when she’s clearly not nearly that and 2. How disingenuous her repeatedly proclaiming her size in her posts and responses is in the first place given how she was previously supposedly all about body positivity and being curvier and legit said that never be a size 0. So, yeah, a nod to her once again being fake about something, in this case relating to her weight.

And I’m pretty sure the Pringle thing was a reference to her potato face/head.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

IAmMeMeMe wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:53 am
QueenBW wrote:
Lamour88 wrote: Here's my vote for anything that doesn't have some overdone reference to her being 'fat' in it.
Or skinny. Like, yes, her body's changes have been the topic fueling this thread for months now but there are so much more things to poke fun at with this girl. Her fakeness. Her loafty and deluded goals. Even her straw hair.

We’re not poking fun at her weight (be that fat or skinny) with the ‘Size 0’ thing. We ARE poking fun at her fakeness with it because of 1. Her legit claiming to be a size 0 when she’s clearly not nearly that and 2. How disingenuous her repeatedly proclaiming her size in her posts and responses is in the first place given how she was previously supposedly all about body positivity and being curvier and legit said that never be a size 0. So, yeah, a nod to her once again being fake about something, in this case relating to her weight.

I wasn't attacking any specific previous suggestion, calm down. Mine was a general request to avoid mentioning that in the thread title. Like, the current thread title is great because it refers to something specific (that article that said, "randomly, Youtuber Tanya Burr..." ) AND at her tanking acting career all at once.

We talk about how disingenuous she's been regarding her weight loss, eating habits, etc all the time in the actual thread. I just don't see the need for a thread title to also mention it. It's redundant. And repetitive. And redundant. (that's a Gilmore Girls bit.)

PassMeADrink
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PassMeADrink »

IAmMeMeMe wrote:
QueenBW wrote:
Lamour88 wrote: Here's my vote for anything that doesn't have some overdone reference to her being 'fat' in it.

Nail on head...my Pringle suggestion was due to her egg head!
I won't cry for you, my mascara's too expensive.

Post by Guest »

QueenBW wrote:
IAmMeMeMe wrote:
QueenBW wrote:

I wasn't attacking any specific previous suggestion, calm down. Mine was a general request to avoid mentioning that in the thread title. Like, the current thread title is great because it refers to something specific (that article that said, "randomly, Youtuber Tanya Burr..." ) AND at her tanking acting career all at once.

We talk about how disingenuous she's been regarding her weight loss, eating habits, etc all the time in the actual thread. I just don't see the need for a thread title to also mention it. It's redundant. And repetitive. And redundant. (that's a Gilmore Girls bit.)
I was, and am, calm, fam. Was just clarifying that (for once) no one was making reference to her ‘being fat’ (as OP said) or even being skinny, only really at yet another example of her fakeness. But I’ll admit my Size: 0/Acting Roles: 0 joke wasn’t that funny, and I still vote for ‘Papped and Pathetic’ or the single/Pringle thing.

And 👌🏼👌🏼 at the Gilmore Girls ref.

Post by Guest »

PassMeADrink wrote:
IAmMeMeMe wrote:
QueenBW wrote:

Nail on head...my Pringle suggestion was due to her egg head!
Which I still think is hysterical 😂

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

To clarify, I honestly wasn't coming at anyone in particular. It wasn't even necessarily about the thread suggestions on this page either. But every time naming suggestions come around there's always opens about her being fat or whatever and I was merely saying I hope we don't go that route.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Lamour88 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:25 am
To clarify, I honestly wasn't coming at anyone in particular. It wasn't even necessarily about the thread suggestions on this page either. But every time naming suggestions come around there's always opens about her being fat or whatever and I was merely saying I hope we don't go that route.
Is my Tanya Burr aka Daily Fail alright? Because I'm very fond of it.

Yes, that's right, I'm tooting my own horn. Kind of like Tanya herself :D

GreyStarGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by GreyStarGirl »

My suggestion was also shot down :? but hands up- it was crap- sorry whoever it was that called me out on it. I’ve been put in my place- never suggested one before and won’t again now!

Everyone is taking it way too seriously though, it’s supposed to be fun! We should be bitching about TB not to each other! Erm...some of us (myself included) are wayyy too invested in this forum spending ages debating the next thread name! Let’s just think of something then carry on... Xxx
Last edited by GreyStarGirl on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

On the US RE/DONE website, size 25 is 27.5" waist and 36" low hip.

And, the style she's wearing is supposed to have a more relaxed fit like this:

But she's squeezing into them like a skinny jean and trying to pass off they "fit true to size"? :roll: Last time they went to the warehouse, She HERSELF said in the vlog that some of the styles, she couldn't even get up her legs. But... 'I wear 25 and they fit true to size x hehehe' GIRL. Stop being so pathetic.

Post by Guest »

GreyStarGirl wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:54 am
My suggestion was also shot down :? but hands up- it was crap- sorry whoever it was that called me out on it. I’ve been put in my place- never suggested one before and won’t again now!

Everyone is taking it way too seriously though, it’s supposed to be fun! We should be bitching about TB not to each other! Erm...some of us (myself included) are wayyy too invested in this forum spending ages debating the next thread name! Let’s just think of something then carry on... Xxx

I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist 😉 Seriously though, we weren’t bitching at each other just now, promise, it’s all good.

And you shouldn’t not make a suggestion again because someone shot you down! Different jokes for different folks, someone else might’ve thought your suggestion funny.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

New topic you guys
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=35048

Post by Guest »

Lamour88 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:25 am
I see your point. Agreed about some of the weight stuff that comes up in this thread. That ‘rolls and rolls and rolls’ topic title we had was vile, and yeah, like Queen BW said frankly a bit unnecessary.

GreyStarGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by GreyStarGirl »

IAmMeMeMe wrote:
GreyStarGirl wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:54 am

I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist 😉 Seriously though, we weren’t bitching at each other just now, promise, it’s all good.

And you shouldn’t not make a suggestion again because someone shot you down! Different jokes for different folks, someone else might’ve thought your suggestion funny.

Even I didn’t think it was that funny tbf :)

Dee_mc
Talker
Talker

Post by Dee_mc »

I can't stop laughing!
Two newer comments on her 'look at my tiny arse' pic:
"apparently you need to go 2 sizes down from your normal as they come up big it says on there Instagram, just an head up before your order 😄"

"They're supposed to be loose fitting so these definitely aren't "true to size" on you. You squeezed yourself into them lol"

Nice to know not all the comments that slip through the net are of the 'omg you're in such great shape!' variety!

Post by Guest »

PassMeADrink wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:38 am
Tanya Burr | Single and ready to mingle looks like a Pringle
Oof this made me laugh more than it should have

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

Edit: Also, according to Levi’s their 25 is a US 0/1. So she’s ACTUALLY claiming to be a size 0 now?! 😂 If you want to claim to be a 0 you should probably have paid the paparazzi to edit you even smaller, love.
[/quote]

shes full on laying. Im the same size as her and shape body type and my Levis are a size 28 which is a size 10 and Levis sizing are so specific that it fits tight. there is literally NO WAY shes 25. this just concludes that shes a big fat lier and dont trust anything this crazy bitch says.

Return to “Tanya Burr”