snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Box-Office Burr, or: bought-parts-badly-acted - Part 25

Post by snuffy777 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Tanya: "And then I have my play, which comes out, which opens on May 23rd at the Southwark Playhouse, Confidence.
Interviewer: "And you're an actress in it?"

:rofl: Tanya's face. People just can't associate her as an actress, can they? (I mean, of course not, but.) So hilarious. :rofl:

Also, it irritates me to no end how she states things. You didn't "shoot your first UK TV show" or your "first American show," Tanya. :roll: You're an extra in ONE episode of a UK show, yes. The way she says it makes it sound like she's a regular character. :roll: She really needs to start saying, "I shot an episode for ______" next time.

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

^ Omg. Priceless.

The fake 'uh heh heh' "Lots!" when she's asked "is there anything you can't do?" :D :D -- Yeah, like acting, baking, luv

The way her lip clenches when asked about Youtube. :D :D She really doesn't want to be asked about that anymore, does she? She's an actress now, dammit. :x

Notice also how her smiling 'be-nithe-to-everybody-face' drops as she turns when the interview ends. I can't... :D :D Good find!
This used to be a lot more fun

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

"shooting a tv show for sky this morning"....no. Just no. You'd think she has the lead role in that show.
That hairstyle is not doing her any favours. It works better on people with smaller, rounder faces and more delicate features.

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

she turns around and leaves so quickly

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I was curios and looked through old interviews:

[video][/video]

"otherwise I wouldn't be invited because I'm not an actress even though that would be the coolest job in the world". No mention of her wanting to get back into acting.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

[video][/video]

Also found this, when she considered herself a makeup artist

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Damn May 23 cannot come soon enough.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

snuffy777 wrote:[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>oRuyU9XmjoU</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]

Tanya: "And then I have my play, which comes out, which opens on May 23rd at the Southwark Playhouse, Confidence.

:rofl: Tanya's face. People just can't associate her as an actress, can they? (I mean, of course not, but.) So hilarious. :rofl:

Also, it irritates me to no end how she states things. You didn't "shoot your first UK TV show" or your "first American show," Tanya. :roll: You're an extra in ONE episode of a UK show, yes. The way she says it makes it sound like she's a regular character. :roll: She really needs to start saying, "I shot an episode for ______" next time.
Noooooo.... LOL! :rofl:

She looked shocked that the woman didn't already KNOW ALL ABOUT her STARRING ROLE in THE PLAY of THE YEAR. Like, duh! It was like a combination of being smacked straight in the mouth, embarrassment, and seething hatred all in one. I love it.

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

Gleam is good with booking jobs, but they need people to come in and teach their clients how to speak and act in front of a camera. She's so stiff in all her interviews, almost defensive. That's something I've noticed in a lot of Youtubers. Once you take them outside of the Youtube world, they realize they're nothing in the grand scheme of things, it's rather sad.

Nothing about her interview was warm or inviting. Come closer to the camera, speak clearer, you're not mic-ed so it's hard to pick up on volume. Show some excitement and/or emotion in your voice when you speak. Her speaking voice sounds so monotoned.

And of all the people to emulate, Emma Watson is not red carpet goals or acting goals tbh. I am a huge HP fan, but she's not exactly the best actress. She lucked into the role of Hermione, and Beauty and the Beast was a stunt cast, other than that, everything else she has done has been a flop. Even her political involvement is a head scratcher for many. Like her idolizing Emma so much is such a huge sign that she values popularity and notoriety over anything else.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Wow, I don't think she's had a video with such low views (214k) IN YEARS, probably since the early days? She continues to lose hundreds of subscribers daily as well, another first in her YouTube history. :o

If she's an Actress. and her YouTube channel is just a side place where people can catch up with her, why did she keep hounding her followers to go watch her latest video? Bitch, it doesn't work like that. You can't have it both ways. You can't (try to) separate yourself from YouTube and abandon your audience, and then expect said audience to keep supporting you. Like, who does she think she is?

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

How is she gonna keep up with her "glamorous" life when youtube is over for her and she lives with the paychecks of being a one day extra.
-english is not my first language-

cristea123
Talker
Talker

Post by cristea123 »

snuffy777 wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Can't... handle... the ... CRINGE!

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

that interview is so awkward what the hell, i know gleam gives interview training why is she so bad

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

That’s just what I needed to see to cheer up a Monday morning!! The delusion gets realer every day. Her double chin as well when she can’t edit it out as well - her neck was practically wobbling as she spoke!!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I know, I couldn't stop starring at her double chin! It's much worse while she talks. She should definitely try to lose a bit of weight, it looks terrible on camera! She's probably using her double chin to distract from her perfect accents!!

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

cristea123 wrote:
snuffy777 wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Can't... handle... the ... CRINGE!
her face on the video's preview is a gem

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

Did you see how Kate tried to lead her towards more interviewers and Tanya just walked off? Probably raging at the ‘as an actress’ comment :rofl:

That’s half the problem though, Gleam letting Kate be her handle. Since when is she qualified to push Tanya in front of people?!

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

Haha. Glorious. By her face expressions she died a few times during that. :rofl:

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Box-Office Burr, or: bought-parts-badly-acted - Part 25

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Tink1987 wrote:Did you see how Kate tried to lead her towards more interviewers and Tanya just walked off? Probably raging at the ‘as an actress’ comment :rofl:

That’s half the problem though, Gleam letting Kate be her handle. Since when is she qualified to push Tanya in front of people?!
Oh, she was definitely hurt by that one. How dare someone not acknowledge her hard work and dedication to learning zee acting skillz... Geez. She’s not a YouTuber anymore, guyz, okay? She is letting her true talent fly!

WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LET HER BE GREAT??!!

ImageImageImage

But seriously, she needs to get a grip. This is not the last time she’ll ever feel gob smacked by the press or an interviewer. She’s got to grow a thicker skin, or she’s going to end up looking like a petulant child stomping down whatever runway her sponsors put her on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Tanya Burr”