Tanya Durrt: "Acting" dumb 24/7 - Part 21

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Durrt:

Post by anonymous123 »

ItsMarie wrote:Her new IG story made me compare some shoe photos: Tanya Burr vs. other IG girlsImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
omg I'm laughing soooo hard :rofl:

This truly sums up Tanya vs other bloggers... She's sloppy, immature, and whatever the total opposite of sexy is... which is crazy because I used to think she was the most mature and beautiful out of a big group but things have really changed.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Durrt: "Acting" dumb 24/7 - Part 21

Post by marakoojah_ »

oh dear that photo of her feet with the socks/green shoes.
the photo looks like "someone is slumped there and have given up on life" :rofl:

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

The green socks n chunky heels reminds me of this epic tumblr postImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Lenovo TAB S8-50F met Tapatalk

InMaiasOpinion
Talker
Talker

Post by InMaiasOpinion »

anonymous123 wrote:
ItsMarie wrote:Her new IG story made me compare some shoe photos: Tanya Burr vs. other IG girlsImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

omg I'm laughing soooo hard :rofl:

This truly sums up Tanya vs other bloggers... She's sloppy, immature, and whatever the total opposite of sexy is... which is crazy because I used to think she was the most mature and beautiful out of a big group but things have really changed.
Oh my.....!!
I didn't read the post properly and thought Tanya were behind all those photos. So I thought to myself "Well, that's not too bad, some of those shoes are pretty nice!". Then I realized the bottom two are Tanyas, noticed the black one and almost snorted water out of my nose. :rofl:

Whoa! That's a special move...

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Dying :rofl: How clumpy and hoovey and pasty are Tan's legs and shoes compared to the other pics above! Oh Tan one word that really sums her up - overall is dumpy. But also the rhyming words such as frumpy and clumpy! She really is just frumpy dumpy :rofl:

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

Hang on, I thought those green monstrosities were boots? What the hell is she wearing socks with them for? Is she a British man?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Juliette wiskey
Learner
Learner

Post by Juliette wiskey »

Whatever the opposite of elegant is, is Tanya.
Jim must be so embarrassed of her especially when he is trying to get in with the fashion crowd she must be a laughing stock, she has no grace what so ever. Those shoe comparisons are hilarious :rofl:

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUq-NQljSy5 ... =tanyaburr

Why does she insist on wearing this lunch lady dress? And why does she make sure her bra peeks through the middle?

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

rai1234 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BUq-NQljSy5 ... =tanyaburr

Why does she insist on wearing this lunch lady dress? And why does she make sure her bra peeks through the middle?
Probably trying to be 'sexy'. Because flashing your bra oozes sex appeal. Obviously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

book_queen
Talker
Talker

Post by book_queen »

rai1234 wrote:
eh, i really like this dress :rofl: :rofl: odd one out here

youtubeisnotajob
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubeisnotajob »

She seems so out of place at the GQ, Soho house, 'Private members club' evenings she tries to force onto us, just stop pretending :rofl:

blairwaldorf8
Talker
Talker

Post by blairwaldorf8 »

book_queen wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
eh, i really like this dress :rofl: :rofl: odd one out here
It's not so bad and would look nice on the right person with the right styling. She looks too short and stumpy for it though. Very mumsy looking

whatamievendoing
Talker
Talker

Post by whatamievendoing »

Has 'Tanya Bore' already been suggested as a thread name?

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Post by Hyacinth »

How about 'Tanya Bleurgh' :D

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

meg1912 wrote:OH MY GOODNESS. Did Tanya and Jim seriously skip his brother’s and Carly’s wedding to go on a road trip with Land Rover????? I’m lost for words. They are certainly two peas in a pod! Of course, how could they miss out on rubbing shoulders with their celebrity friends?! They really need a reality check and get their priorities straight. Once their Youtube fame dies down (I’m sure it will eventually, which is why everybody’s trying to milk the cow while they can), I wish their respective families give them the same cold shoulder they are now receiving from Jim Bob and Tarn. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but seems neither acknowledged Leon and Carly’s wedding on social media. Apparently guests were told it would be to celebrate Carly’s 30th, so that’s probably why they didn’t go. But still, 30th is a huge milestone!! And even Victoria (InTheFrow) said she knows them so well, she went prepared with wedding gifts!! Again, I’m lost for words :o
Even though it's not Jims brother, you're right, they should have been there! Tanya is definitely friends with Carly and of course they both know Leon well because of John. To be fair perhaps if they'd known it was a wedding they would have attended, I'm not 100% sure why it was all a secret surprise! I think Carly mentioned it's because they wanted it to be with the people who meant the most to them and would be there for them (i.e turn up to stuff they invited them to.. woops) :rofl:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I was shocked they weren't there too, but in fairness I actually hate the 'secret weddings' because of this though lol. I find it so narcissistic to be like 'the people who care most will always be there!!!' Bitch, you're not the centre of the universe. It's supposedly just a birthday party based on your invite? Okay, so If I'm feeling under the weather that day, or I have the chance to go on a last minute out of town holiday, or something just suddenly comes up, then I may very well choose to skip out on a damn birthday party and call up the person later and offer to take them to lunch. Now, if it's something as momentous as a wedding of course you wouldn't want to miss out on attending and watching someone you love get married and giving them their best wishes. To me, it's almost cruel to make a contest of it.

I just feel it's such a passive aggressive, immature way to do it. If you want people to attend your wedding, let them know. If not, then leave out the 'the ppl who care would be there' nonsense.

blairwaldorf8
Talker
Talker

Post by blairwaldorf8 »

Lamour88 wrote:I was shocked they weren't there too, but in fairness I actually hate the 'secret weddings' because of this though lol. I find it so narcissistic to be like 'the people who care most will always be there!!!' Bitch, you're not the centre of the universe. It's supposedly just a birthday party based on your invite? Okay, so If I'm feeling under the weather that day, or I have the chance to go on a last minute out of town holiday, or something just suddenly comes up, then I may very well choose to skip out on a damn birthday party and call up the person later and offer to take them to lunch. Now, if it's something as momentous as a wedding of course you wouldn't want to miss out on attending and watching someone you love get married and giving them their best wishes. To me, it's almost cruel to make a contest of it.

I just feel it's such a passive aggressive, immature way to do it. If you want people to attend your wedding, let them know. If not, then leave out the 'the ppl who care would be there' nonsense.
Hit the nail on the head. There'll be people who feel awful for not attending simply because they didn't know, and therefore didn't prioritise it over other events. Agreed I would feel less guilty about skipping a bday party than a wedding.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

dissolved wrote:I personally think she has a lovely figure. She could use that to her advantage, in order to promote that size 12 (which I assume she is) is not fat or even curvy. But, instead of that, Tan squeezes herself in clothing one or two sizes too small. It's such a shame, especially with her teenage audience.
With the resources she's got (and the money she's already spending on these horrendous clothes- £400 jumper anyone?) she could have her clothes professionally tailored that would hug her figure in all the right places, rather than showcasing the "chubbier" ones. :roll:
I agree. It is difficult when you have a large bust and short waist to not make yourself look top heavy or boxy, but it is easy to achieve when you have a good tailor and dress for the figure you have, not the one you want.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Uhhhh what was this latest vlog?
1) she didn't even mention what she's doing to stay in shape. All she said is that she goes to the gym in the morning and has a personal trainer
2) video has an ad, but doesn't disclose in title
3) THAT SKIRT LOOKS SO UNDERSIZED. It looks like it shrunk in the wash, definitely does not look good on her

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

How can she have three years of acting lessons and not know what the 'terms' on set are? She explains again what a pilot episode is, I think the majority of her audience know more about TV production than she does.

Return to “Tanya Burr”