Tanya Durrt: "Acting" dumb 24/7 - Part 21

snaddy09
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Durrt: "Acting" dumb 24/7 - Part 21

Post by snaddy09 »

hahahahahhahhaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ^^^ that shoe comparison has me dying.

I just came to say that she is blatantly copying outfits from the insta-french-girl moment that is happening rn (a la Jeanne Damas, Adenorah, Sabina Socol, and cool Brit girls like Liv Purvis), this has definitely become a huge trend as Zara and Topshop are stocking these frilly floral dresses etc, but my issue is that Tan has gone and bought the extremely expensive "IT" items that she sees these women wearing, and then replicates their exact outfits with no originality OR credit given where it's due. Realisation Par blouse, Castaner espadrilles, that 'lunch lady' dress haha - she just jumps onto something and pretends it's her style that SHE created, when the only reason she bought that Rixo dress that she's wearing in the video is because she saw how nice Liv Purvis looked in it (because it fit her!!!) but doesn't give a shoutout or anything? She could at least say like "I'm loving this style and I've seen some of these pieces look really great on Liv Purvis, Jeanne Damas etc".
I know that it may be quite a simple style and it's trendy right now, but it annoys me that yet again, she's a bloody copycat and can't do anything authentic in her life. And that she's making these clothes look weird by pairing them with converse!!!

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

Same with books. I don't follow her on Instagram, but a picture of her came up in the search section holding Lolita. And that's one of Jess' favourite books. I'm sorry I keep bringing her up, but it's too obvious. Her style, her piercings, her love for books, her editing style, she tries to embody her whole personality.. .Jess follows her, I wonder if she has noticed this.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

That shoes is the best thing I have ever seen on this site. Comeon Jim help her out, you haven't got much on with your basic ass Cocktail videos that you clearly filmed loads of in one go so you can take several months off.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

Her new style is pretty bad. She would look better in more fitting, sexier, womanly clothes. Now that she's got the money and resources to wear all these amazing clothes, it's disappointing that she's become so frumpy.

labenx
Informer
Informer

Post by labenx »

lalatraveler wrote:Her new style is pretty bad. She would look better in more fitting, sexier, womanly clothes. Now that she's got the money and resources to wear all these amazing clothes, it's disappointing that she's become so frumpy.
She used to dress a lot better at the beginning of youtube... When she was around 20-22.
I wonder why she changed style so much

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

labenx wrote:
lalatraveler wrote:Her new style is pretty bad. She would look better in more fitting, sexier, womanly clothes. Now that she's got the money and resources to wear all these amazing clothes, it's disappointing that she's become so frumpy.
She used to dress a lot better at the beginning of youtube... When she was around 20-22.
New money and buying expensive clothes for the sake of buying designer.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

rai1234 wrote:
labenx wrote:
New money and buying expensive clothes for the sake of buying designer.
The clothes are actually quite nice but not on her. She is shortish and not thin. I am not saying she is fat but too chubby for that kind of style/clothes.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

OH MY GOODNESS. Did Tanya and Jim seriously skip his brother’s and Carly’s wedding to go on a road trip with Land Rover????? I’m lost for words. They are certainly two peas in a pod! Of course, how could they miss out on rubbing shoulders with their celebrity friends?! They really need a reality check and get their priorities straight. Once their Youtube fame dies down (I’m sure it will eventually, which is why everybody’s trying to milk the cow while they can), I wish their respective families give them the same cold shoulder they are now receiving from Jim Bob and Tarn. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but seems neither acknowledged Leon and Carly’s wedding on social media. Apparently guests were told it would be to celebrate Carly’s 30th, so that’s probably why they didn’t go. But still, 30th is a huge milestone!! And even Victoria (InTheFrow) said she knows them so well, she went prepared with wedding gifts!! Again, I’m lost for words :o

blairwaldorf8
Talker
Talker

Post by blairwaldorf8 »

meg1912 wrote:OH MY GOODNESS. Did Tanya and Jim seriously skip his brother’s and Carly’s wedding to go on a road trip with Land Rover????? I’m lost for words. They are certainly two peas in a pod! Of course, how could they miss out on rubbing shoulders with their celebrity friends?! They really need a reality check and get their priorities straight. Once their Youtube fame dies down (I’m sure it will eventually, which is why everybody’s trying to milk the cow while they can), I wish their respective families give them the same cold shoulder they are now receiving from Jim Bob and Tarn. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but seems neither acknowledged Leon and Carly’s wedding on social media. Apparently guests were told it would be to celebrate Carly’s 30th, so that’s probably why they didn’t go. But still, 30th is a huge milestone!! And even Victoria (InTheFrow) said she knows them so well, she went prepared with wedding gifts!! Again, I’m lost for words :o
It wasn't Jim's brothers wedding. It was the other guy who is in Lean Machines, so it's his brother's colleague. Pixiwoo went but I also think they are closer to him. I don't think it's a huge deal they didn't go, they might not be close.

Meh2016
Talker
Talker

Post by Meh2016 »

Leon isn't his brother, his brother is the other guy from lean machines. (I can't remember right now what he's called)

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Haaa, my bad!! I always assumed Leon was their brother as well because him and Carly would go to a lot of family gatherings, like Christmas!!

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

Meh2016 wrote:Leon isn't his brother, his brother is the other guy from lean machines. (I can't remember right now what he's called)

John.

Jasmine S

Re: Tanya Durrt:

Post by Jasmine S »

ItsMarie wrote:Her new IG story made me compare some shoe photos: Tanya Burr vs. other IG girlsImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Omg that last pic...it looks like a corpse. Why does she even try?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

blairwaldorf8 wrote:
meg1912 wrote:OH MY GOODNESS. Did Tanya and Jim seriously skip his brother’s and Carly’s wedding to go on a road trip with Land Rover????? I’m lost for words. They are certainly two peas in a pod! Of course, how could they miss out on rubbing shoulders with their celebrity friends?! They really need a reality check and get their priorities straight. Once their Youtube fame dies down (I’m sure it will eventually, which is why everybody’s trying to milk the cow while they can), I wish their respective families give them the same cold shoulder they are now receiving from Jim Bob and Tarn. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but seems neither acknowledged Leon and Carly’s wedding on social media. Apparently guests were told it would be to celebrate Carly’s 30th, so that’s probably why they didn’t go. But still, 30th is a huge milestone!! And even Victoria (InTheFrow) said she knows them so well, she went prepared with wedding gifts!! Again, I’m lost for words :o
It wasn't Jim's brothers wedding. It was the other guy who is in Lean Machines, so it's his brother's colleague. Pixiwoo went but I also think they are closer to him. I don't think it's a huge deal they didn't go, they might not be close.
I guess, but Leon was at Jim's stag do thing a couple years ago.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tanya Durrt:

Post by anonymous123 »

ItsMarie wrote:Her new IG story made me compare some shoe photos: Tanya Burr vs. other IG girlsImageImageImage

omg I'm laughing soooo hard :rofl:

This truly sums up Tanya vs other bloggers... She's sloppy, immature, and whatever the total opposite of sexy is... which is crazy because I used to think she was the most mature and beautiful out of a big group but things have really changed.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

oh dear that photo of her feet with the socks/green shoes.
the photo looks like "someone is slumped there and have given up on life" :rofl:

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

The green socks n chunky heels reminds me of this epic tumblr postImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Lenovo TAB S8-50F met Tapatalk

InMaiasOpinion
Talker
Talker

Post by InMaiasOpinion »

anonymous123 wrote:

omg I'm laughing soooo hard :rofl:

This truly sums up Tanya vs other bloggers... She's sloppy, immature, and whatever the total opposite of sexy is... which is crazy because I used to think she was the most mature and beautiful out of a big group but things have really changed.
Oh my.....!!
I didn't read the post properly and thought Tanya were behind all those photos. So I thought to myself "Well, that's not too bad, some of those shoes are pretty nice!". Then I realized the bottom two are Tanyas, noticed the black one and almost snorted water out of my nose. :rofl:

Whoa! That's a special move...

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Dying :rofl: How clumpy and hoovey and pasty are Tan's legs and shoes compared to the other pics above! Oh Tan one word that really sums her up - overall is dumpy. But also the rhyming words such as frumpy and clumpy! She really is just frumpy dumpy :rofl:

Return to “Tanya Burr”