soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tarnished: TanyAd Part 20

Post by soundofsilence »

smashthebox wrote:
soundofsilence wrote:I am brand new to Tanya Burr, she popped up as a recommendation and I liked the one video I watched so I subscribed. The next video I watched is her 'Golden Glow drugstore' video...and holy crap was that ever awful. I could not get past her smearing on that horrible shade of foundation (and telling everyone that it's okay). I then looked at her subscriber count for the first time and was stunned to see she has over 3.5 million. HOW?! WHY?! Seriously, how does she have that many subscribers? Or have I just been living in a cave all this time?
I've been watching her from the start, she got a lot of subscribers fast from being in the pixiwoo affiliation, she was dating the sisters' brother at the time. Her management company, Gleam I assume is very good to her. She has done a lot of red carpets and been on magazine covers (Glamour UK was one of them). But I agree with you, her foundation is always too dark and doesn't match.
Thank you for the explanation, that makes a lot more sense. I couldn't believe she had that many subscribers simply for her makeup application skills. :P

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sophia22 »

In all seriousness, what is that above her top lip? Hyper pigmentation? She should really get it seen to.

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sophia22 »

In all seriousness, what is that above her top lip? She really needs to get that seen to.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

Please continue gossiping here as we've exceeded 40 pages! http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=31665

Return to “Tanya Burr”