Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Moanily Pebbles whatimbeggingfortoday part 6

Post by kurkuma »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote:
belbeauty29 wrote:Can we please address her latest insta story where she screen shots Caroline ‘the ogre’ Hirons comment about giving out the usernames of those who give them hate and them getting heat as being justified! Go to hell Lils!
Oh good grief! Go check out Caroline's instastory in this case, she's roasting someone who sent her a rude DM. Tbf I don't know why people bother sending rude DMs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not a DM. It was a comment on a video.
Oh yes just looked again and I can see that.
Oh well either way I personally wouldn't, but Caroline isn't doing herself any favours by doing the same back to the commenter Image
And Lily supporting it- oh ffs! Is life going to be all roses and unicorn poop? She moans so much herself but others aren't allowed to moan about her misery videos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is so horrible of both of them! Seriously. If they want to complain about the hate comments, okay, that's fine. They also can block the "trolls" so they'll never have to hear anything from them again. But DON'T ever make the user names of those "haters" public!!! Caroline and Lily are both old enough to know that this is completely wrong and will do a lot of harm. Poor Denise. Also both Caroline and Lily are with Gleam, aren't they? Why doesn't their management stop them from doing things like that?! I really don't get it. This is absolutely disgusting behaviour.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Moanily Pebbles whatimbeggingfortoday part 6

Post by biggossipyswampy »

I would have bet good money Caroline was well into her 50s. Nope, 48.

Also, she’s a fucking psycho and Gleam should be having a word.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

They are both vile! And what that woman said isn't even the definition of a troll!
I agree with the woman haha but it's not a nice comment to receive and I can understand why Caroline was hurt. But her actions after are actually disgusting.
So someone said something you didn't like? You don't then take that to another platform and tag them so they can be abused by others. That's despicable.

As for Lily loooooooooooool. She totally left that girls name in on accident but she had no right to share a DM that was sent to her. It was private after all. You put it on blast because you were annoyed at the contents.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Pathetic and too far from simply standing up for herself :roll: Caroline and Lily just want validation. The woman's comment surely had a mean streak to it, but that doesn't make her comment any less true.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

oh boohoo bitch, I wish that the extent of my daily work could be sitting at my kitchen table answering emails Image

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

^ It's most probably all PR stuff anyway, I bet it's not as if she has to compile an analytical report or anything :roll:

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

"Dear x,
yes, I would love to receive 500 pounds' worth of whatever you sell, thanks!
I'm glad you saw my IG story where I tagged you.
Lily"

repeat all day long.

Sounds exhausting!

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

clessidrae wrote:oh boohoo bitch, I wish that the extent of my daily work could be sitting at my kitchen table answering emails Image
What's that ugly face for? Too many We don't want you to test our deluxe kitchen and stop harassing us on social media thank yous?

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

her face bothers me so muchImage

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

clessidrae wrote:her face bothers me so muchImage

DO A GOOD DEED WITHOUT TURNING INTO A MISERABLE BITCH FFS. Everything about her bothers me so so so much.

Post by Guest »

Oh dear, Lily's not having a good day with all these inconveniences, poor thing. Most people don't look great when they're pissed off but she's something else: those photos look quite shocking actually.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Strange how Lily Whinehouse-Kahlo didn't tag Fulton or the likes to get a new free brolly... Is she sick or something?

holb93
Informer
Informer

Post by holb93 »

Hope she got through all those emails earlier... she'll have another batch to send begging for a free umbrella.

youtubeisnotajob
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubeisnotajob »

rai1234 wrote:

DO A GOOD DEED WITHOUT TURNING INTO A MISERABLE BITCH FFS. Everything about her bothers me so so so much.
How do you help someone? and then manage to complain and make it about you - you can afford a £4 brolly lily :roll:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Her lips scare the shit out of me! I'm surprised Lily actually took the tube tbh! I swear I cannot picture this woman pregnant. How will she cope if she's already so insufferable? Run, Rich, just run and don't look back!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

meg1912 wrote:Her lips scare the shit out of me! Image I'm surprised Lily actually took the tube tbh! I swear I cannot picture this woman pregnant. How will she cope if she's already so insufferable? Run, Rich, just run and don't look back!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
She does take the Tube quite frequently- have you forgotten she's a "full-time Londoner"? :D Yes, I can imagine she'd be a nightmare to live with if she ever fell pregnant.

lwa04
Learner
Learner

Post by lwa04 »

The thing I just can’t comprehend is why she keeps putting these mundane moans on the Internet. Like the fact that the first thing she thinks of after a minor inconvenience like losing your umbrella is ‘the Internet must hear about this!’ And then to create a miserable boomerang of yourself (probably after multiple attempts) on the escalator, stick a filter on it, type out text essentially self-congratulating yourself that you did a minor good deed but have been somehow punished for it, and then put it online as content she thinks people will give a shit about. It blows my mind!

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Moanily Pebbles whatimbeggingfortoday part 6

Post by biggossipyswampy »

^^^^ yes this exactly. I become self conscious just bitching at my bf over the internet about mundane this or that. But she’s made a literal career of bitching to the world about fucking non events that genuinely have zero impact on her quality of life or even her day outside of that moment most of the time. How it is she goes through with like this five step process everytime and at no point does an internal bell go off prompting her to question the value of what she’s doing... like I guess she just grew up in a house where whinging was bonding. It sounds like it sometimes. Again I don’t know how Rich or anyone who isn’t related to her can stand this shit and not tell her to go fucking pound sand already with her bullshit.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

biggossipyswampy wrote:^^^^ yes this exactly. I become self conscious just bitching at my bf over the internet about mundane this or that. But she’s made a literal career of bitching to the world about fucking non events that genuinely have zero impact on her quality of life or even her day outside of that moment most of the time. How it is she goes through with like this five step process everytime and at no point does an internal bell go off prompting her to question the value of what she’s doing... like I guess she just grew up in a house where whinging was bonding. It sounds like it sometimes. Again I don’t know how Rich or anyone who isn’t related to her can stand this shit and not tell her to go fucking pound sand already with her bullshit.
you just pinpointed EXACTLY what I was thinking about her - thank you!
I think asking themselves about the value of their own deeds is something a lot of bloggers should start thinking about. Maybe it would help the narcissim and they could FINALLY start the self-reflecting.
Which actually every adult human being is doing to develop their character. (Maybe not the shitty ones...Like Lily)

roonil-wazlib
Talker
Talker

Post by roonil-wazlib »

Saw this image on her blog, she looks like a grumpy old woman who was getting her photo taken and then saw some children on her lawn...

Also, first time I have ever seen her blog - it's horrible! Terrible layout, very amateur-ish.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”