BestLaidPlans1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: whatiwanttomoanaboutoday - Lily Pebbles Part 5

Post by BestLaidPlans1 »

bad_wolf wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
How can she be so delusional?
And also, she follows trends like a sheep, has no personal style or taste whatsoever,but still likes to point out how she wasn't bothered by hype,cause she is so special, like with Fenty beauty etc... only to ultimately jump on the bandwagon.
To me, the most annoying thing about her is how delusional is. She is so basic, yet convinced she is something else entirely.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

mcsw wrote:
mozza74 wrote:I feel bad for saying this as you shouldn’t speak ill of the dead but she has a look of Amy Winehouse (or Whinehouse in Lily’s case) about her, is it just me seeing this?
People have said this before, a couple of years ago she tweeted about it saying it was not nice or something, I can’t remember. It was the first thing I saw when I started watching her!
I found the tweet!

[tweet][/tweet]

I think she looks exactly like Amy Winehouse.

Post by Guest »

rai1234 wrote:
mcsw wrote:
mozza74 wrote:I feel bad for saying this as you shouldn’t speak ill of the dead but she has a look of Amy Winehouse (or Whinehouse in Lily’s case) about her, is it just me seeing this?
People have said this before, a couple of years ago she tweeted about it saying it was not nice or something, I can’t remember. It was the first thing I saw when I started watching her!
I found the tweet!

[tweet][/tweet]

"Blaaaaaaaaake"....whoops, I mean "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiich"

smitten258
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by smitten258 »

bibbyslaw wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
mcsw wrote:
I found the tweet!

[tweet][/tweet]

"Blaaaaaaaaake"....whoops, I mean "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiich"
I also think there really is a striking similarity - primarily because their teeth look exactly the same in my humble opinion...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Moonheadxo
Talker
Talker

Post by Moonheadxo »

Ya. Nothing alike......

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

mcsw wrote:
I can see it too, I wondered for like months about this :D I think the origin of this impression comes from her rather big mouth, teeth and lips as well as her under eye bags.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

[tweet][/tweet]

....seriously? You want a sponsored trip to go record a podcast?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

rai1234 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Why would Canada's Tourism board sponsor a trip to go do a podcast inside someone's apartment? Literally what would be in it for them lol.

mozza74
Debater
Debater

Post by mozza74 »

What’s wrong with looking like Amy Winehouse? She’s such a moaning git!

Pearljammer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pearljammer »

I have never dreaded a book launch more, she's already doing my head in with it. I just cannot get my head around the whole concept of a book about different types of friends you can have...?!?! Seriously though what purpose does it serve? Just another ill conceived product roll out from her management company that could have been about anything and written by any one of them.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

I completely agree. I had to stop following her. I just couldn't take it anymore. So entitled. Completely out of touch. What a disappointment when she announced the book!!! Totally lost me. The F word :roll: I will always be grateful that she introduced my to MAC Syrup, which is now my HG, but she really needs to find out what to do after youtube. She's just too miserable to follow. She can't even bear to read the book again to proof read it and that should speak volumes!

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

rai1234 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>lilypebbles</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>955213647814582272</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Tbf I don't even blame the girl. It's these stupid companies that facilitate their shit. She might as well try.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Pearljammer wrote:I have never dreaded a book launch more, she's already doing my head in with it. I just cannot get my head around the whole concept of a book about different types of friends you can have...?!?! Seriously though what purpose does it serve? Just another ill conceived product roll out from her management company that could have been about anything and written by any one of them.
It sounds like a two page Cosmo article made into a book. "The Fun Friend", "The Organised Friend" blah blah blah.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Chanel is a person's name, so is Nars, so is Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Charlotte Tilbury, Guerlain, Armani, Dior, Aucoin, I could go on. What is odd about Fenty? She strikes me as so entitled. Everything is a chore. And her attitude is so patronizing. I've only watched a few of her videos and won't watch any more.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

eastsidebabe wrote:Chanel is a person's name, so is Nars, so is Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Charlotte Tilbury, Guerlain, Armani, Dior, Aucoin, I could go on. What is odd about Fenty? She strikes me as so entitled. Everything is a chore. And her attitude is so patronizing. I've only watched a few of her videos and won't watch any more.
She thought Rihanna was just "trying to sound like" Fendi. When Fenty is her actual name. But Lily thought she was trying to copy a high end brand. :roll:
On the one hand it's an honest mistake. On the other it's another tick on the box of her being weirdly careless with the brand.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Lamour88 wrote:
eastsidebabe wrote:Chanel is a person's name, so is Nars, so is Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Charlotte Tilbury, Guerlain, Armani, Dior, Aucoin, I could go on. What is odd about Fenty? She strikes me as so entitled. Everything is a chore. And her attitude is so patronizing. I've only watched a few of her videos and won't watch any more.
She thought Rihanna was just "trying to sound like" Fendi. When Fenty is her actual name. But Lily thought she was trying to copy a high end brand. :roll:
On the one hand it's an honest mistake. On the other it's another tick on the box of her being weirdly careless with the brand.
Yeah, she's trying to make it sound like she got the backlash about Fenty because she wasn't sure about the products but it was because she had no idea where the name came from and just seemed really dismissive of it.

HelenaL
Debater
Debater

Post by HelenaL »

Lamour88 wrote:
When you are a true individual like Lily is, copying someone else is unthinkable ;)

mcsw
Talker
Talker

Post by mcsw »

On her instagram stories she’s going on about creating content she wants and not to get more views/followers. Then she says she wants to make a video about it, but she won’t because it will offend people. That’s not doing what you want then eh?!

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

mcsw wrote:On her instagram stories she’s going on about creating content she wants and not to get more views/followers. Then she says she wants to make a video about it, but she won’t because it will offend people. That’s not doing what you want then eh?!

Thats just her normal moaning for some attention so people will throw her those compliments to do it.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Lily Pebbles”