:love2:

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by TTGirl »

Its her attitude like this that makes people really get annoyed and irritated by her. I don't know how is she ever going to survive in the "real" world post YT.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

iwasforcedtoregister wrote:Oh dear, Lily comes off like she thinks she on a pedestal and brands should literally be gifting her with everything she wants and needs. Eugh, I'm actually disgusted by “The best brands are the ones that spot when you’re low on your favourite moisturiser and quickly send you a re-stock,”! Who the f*** does she think she is that she deserves her glass to be constantly topped off when 99.999% of people need to work for their money and they head to boots or wherever to pick up the items they need.
I always knew she intentionally mentinos when she's low on a product when she realized companies would send her backups so she never has to purchase it herself :roll:

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

Ombre_so_over wrote:She manages to get free reign in Kate Spade and came out with the ugliest bag they do. Only Lily :rofl:

Also, was anyone appalled at the plimsolls she is going to wear with her wedding dress?!
I'm not surprised though, she has terrible taste

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

WOW. Those comments about "influencers". Is she actually kidding? That is so beyond arrogant, entitled and condescending, I can hardly believe it.

One day, when YouTube is over, she will get the shock of her life about how the real world works.

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid »

Wow, those comments about gifting "influencers". Sure, I too would love it if someone sent me my favourite product whenever I needed a new one, but I would never say that to someone writing an article about it. Lily's comment just makes her seem like a brat.

English is not my first language

humdrume
Informer
Informer

Post by humdrume »

In my country there is a yt who in each video makes a radom comment about what she needs for her new huge luxury house in the capital. She is filming all the process and almost all the professionals involve in her new house, furniture, deco and whatever you can imaging is a frebbie or discounted.

All they know youtube is a golden mine that is not gonna last forever at least in a personal perspective cos I think is similar to a tv program, you cannot watch the same show for ever without getting extremely boring. So they are milking it like crazy.
Youtube beauty world is not about us, viewers anymore is about their needs and a easy job to pay for you retirement. It is all about them for this reason or you watch yt for language proposes or for falling asleep, do housework and other stuff like that or it is almost imposible to watch it with a racional brain imo.

janeca_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by janeca_ »

god, someone had to give birth for her to do a normal vlog... although i would love for someone to sponsor her a freaking pair of scissors to trim those DAMN HAIRY BEASTS above her eyes! they even fall really downwards to match her moany personality.
also, i think her obvious deep forehead wrinkles have been mentioned and it's really mindblowing how she is like one year older than me and looks sooo bad despite having all that free skincare and could afford to get some facials or something.

janeca_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by janeca_ »

...you know it's a crazy world when people like lily make a sweet living being a "beauty blogger" :roll:

janeca_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by janeca_ »

...you know it's a crazy world when people like lily make a sweet living being a "beauty blogger" :roll:

humdrume
Informer
Informer

Post by humdrume »

janeca_ wrote:god, someone had to give birth for her to do a normal vlog... although i would love for someone to sponsor her a freaking pair of scissors to trim those DAMN HAIRY BEASTS above her eyes! they even fall really downwards to match her moany personality.
also, i think her obvious deep forehead wrinkles have been mentioned and it's really mindblowing how she is like one year older than me and looks sooo bad despite having all that free skincare and could afford to get some facials or something.
^Yeah, this is something that surprised me. Both of them, Lily and Anna imo, look like order than her age more like 30 than 25. I am talking about their skin and face. Anna's diference between her vlog and videos and when you see her in Lily's is increasing. I wonder if they do not use the products...or if that amount of constanly changing crap is not working for them ):

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Owww that's a cute little baby :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

Best part of the vlog: "my sister likes to exaggerate"... the woman is giving birth Lilly!!!!! Oh you will never change :rofl:
:love2:

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Beauty blogger integrity 101:

Hasn't read freebie book
Features book in monthly favourites anyway.

"oh look, they've written a note to me and Rich in it"
Also if you've used it how come you can't name any recipes, or we've not seen it in your vlogs and snaphat Lily?

If I were the lean machines I'd be pretty fucking embarrassed right now. What a fake fucking bitch

electraheartt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by electraheartt »

TheChemist wrote:
Tulips wrote:^ I got the impression her dad was/is a successful music producer.
Think he's an accountant/owns his own accounting firm for musicians and other people in the media.

I remember her mentioning his name when she got a scarf from that company and they had the same name as her and her dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep her dad's twitter bio says 'Entertainment & business adviser come record label come property developer' (lynlmartn if anyone's interested, he doesn't use it much though)

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

Goodness I can't stand it when people publically shame workers like that, it's so bloody arrogant and entitled,

I

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

SayWhat wrote:Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

[tweet][/tweet]

Sorry I am lost, who tweeted that?

raiseitup_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by raiseitup_ »

TTGirl wrote:
SayWhat wrote:Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

[tweet][/tweet]

Sorry I am lost, who tweeted that?
her dad

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

what an ass. like father like daughter
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

baakla
Talker
Talker

Post by baakla »

He also has/had an entire tumblr dedicated to his travels through the american south with his wife (Lily's mom) and there were some really rude pictures of strangers on there (posted without their permission, surely) and comments about fat, dumb americans... so yeah

Return to “Lily Pebbles”