whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles

wtf
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles

Post by wtf »

I cannot BELIEVE she disabled comments. There was one video where she got some bad feedback and she cried about it in the next vlog so I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for the catastrophic meltdown which surely would've followed this one... Did she even address any of the comments about it before she threw a tantrum?

I can't lie I'm actually finding it quite funny. Also annoying because she's been such a baby about it.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

Every job you expect to recieve constructive criticism, surely the relationship between a content creator and their audience is no different? Yes delete the comments which are simply trolling, but when I looked at that video lot's of people were offering advice and critique.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

companies should be looking for things like social signals - tweets, comments on videos, etc - so if lily disables comments and companies still want to sponsor her, that's on them. if they don't understand how important those are to their success, they deserve what they get (a shitty video in this case).

hopefully liz earle has taken notice of the comments on the video before they were taken down (and the fact that they've been disabled). i doubt they have, but i still hope

Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer

Post by Trolley-Dolly »

LOL I am so gutted I missed the comments on the video. I was watching it aloud one day (normally I have headphones in) and my bf was listening, even he said it sounded scripted.

Anna's makeup was hideous in her newest vlog.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I can't believe she uploaded a weekly vlog that started on tuesday.
Who do we know that does that?
Omg that's right - Anna!!!1

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

What's with the news presenter voice in her new detox video? Ugh

Comments have also been disabled? lol

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

poulet wrote:I can't believe she uploaded a weekly vlog that started on tuesday.
Who do we know that does that?
Omg that's right - Anna!!!1
I'm wondering if that was planned though actually by gleam or something, because anna is now Wednesdays and Saturdays which is what lily used to do and now Lily is posting on a Tuesday... seems like a joint decision possibly more than Lily copying?

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

LMAO that Lily disabled the comments, these people must be living in Mount Olympos in their heads among the gods. There is no way in hell that Lily genuinely thought this was a good video just because she scribbled shit on a few washi tapes and edited the part where she put on her socks? Wtf girl. I'm glad her viewers aren't as dumb as Zoe's; when she puts shit out there, she gets that shit back. And probably throws a temper tantrum about it. I wonder what did she expect, the usual comments about how creative she was? Please... Hilarious reaction for someone who appears to be "oh so cool". Get a grip Lily.

Reminds me of the time when she thought sticking photos on wall with washi tapes was DYI.

Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer

Post by Trolley-Dolly »

This girl just gets better and better. Could this be the end? Probably not but I think a lot of her viewers are coming to realise that all she does is complain about how "hard" her job is then posts a 3 minute video which was just horrendous. She needs to get a real job and get a serious grip. She needs to stop acting the spoiled 27? year old little girl that she acts like, move out, get some independence and get a home of her own. Something tells me she just never will move out. Poor Rich, I can only imagine her family are equally as bad as Lily is.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

All I can imagine is Lily crying because no one liked her video, and Anna comforting her and telling her it was fine (even Anna has to admit that video was total Sh** though, especially compared to her own!)

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

Anna is too nice and PC to do that, she'd eat her retainers rather than telling Lily she actually did a crap job. Sometimes being a friend means having a no-nonsense talk. Hearing that from her idol might push Lily over the edge though, lol.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

Trolley-Dolly wrote:LOL I am so gutted I missed the comments on the video. I was watching it aloud one day (normally I have headphones in) and my bf was listening, even he said it sounded scripted.

Anna's makeup was hideous in her newest vlog.
There were people commenting that in any job one would expect constuctive criticism, therefore youtubers should learn and grow from their fanbase etc etc etc as well as the usual "F the haters" immaturity.

Unlike with say velvetgh0st etc Lily and Anna are refreshingly mature in their delivery, therefore the handling of something that is just a minor blip in such a manner is a poor show. Considering as well how easy her job was, get sent some lovely expensive products for free and meet a deadline in creating an advert of you using them meanwhile so many people working theit arses of couldn't justify buying one of Liz Earle's products.... :roll:

wtf
Talker
Talker

Post by wtf »

lillian wrote:Anna is too nice and PC to do that, she'd eat her retainers rather than telling Lily she actually did a crap job. Sometimes being a friend means having a no-nonsense talk. Hearing that from her idol might push Lily over the edge though, lol.
hahaha this made me laugh! Anna is definitely too nice to say anything but I would love to see Lily's reaction if she did

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

^Same. But I doubt it will ever happen, I don't think she's even going to address the fuck-up that this video was. Still, I'm glad she didn't film a teary eyed woe-is-me vlog reading the meanie comments.

Post by Guest »

^ give it time until next weeks vlogs. She did exactly that a few months back regarding the comments she got on her autumn look book, so wouldn't surprise me if she does something amongst those lines.

wtf
Talker
Talker

Post by wtf »

honestly I feel like she needs to address it in some way, at some point... I'd hope she wouldn't do it with crocodile tears like last time and just say something mature about it but seeing as she disabled comments on it I think she's missed the maturity boat.

In other news I thought her vlog was pretty dull, I skipped through most of it. Also I hadn't really noticed it until someone here pointed it out but they eat out/get takeaway ALL the time. There was one day where she ate out at lunch and then dinner too. I don't get eating like that, it's so unhealthy and so expensive too! And it doesn't just seem to be her and Rich but also her parents.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

It's also super spoiled to eat out constantly. And also time consuming.
But it doesn't bother her super business to spend 3-4 hours a day going out to eat. :D

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

I love eating out as much as anyone but surely there must be times where she just craves a home cooked roast or lasagne or something... It's just so weird, I can understand ordering in lunch if you're out but if you're at home all day what's the point of going into london just to pick up a takeout AND then going out for dinner. I don't think it's spoiled or anything is just seems excessive and a bit of an effort

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

The expense of eating out all the time is what bothers me the most. She says that the reason she still lives with her parents, is because Rich and her are saving up to buy a house. She probably could have been out of her parents house years ago if she stopped spending so much on make-up and take-aways. If I were her parents, I would be less than impressed to be honest.

Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer

Post by Trolley-Dolly »

Anyone see her video with TalkBeckyTalk? Someone please tell me it's not just me, is Becky's hair greasy and disgusting?

Return to “Lily Pebbles”