I'mGoingToMarryThisManInMyMullet (Part 66)

dr0peverything
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I'mGoingToMarryThisManInMyMullet (Part 66)

Post by dr0peverything »

thisbitch1 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:50 pm
dr0peverything wrote:Im stressed out.... where did the discord go?! ImageImage
Someone was trying to get everyone to another discord saying the owner of the first one was a domestic abuser? Dude idk I'm confused so I came back here

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Weirdddd. I left for like 45 mins and then it was gone lol I will have no use for my phone if another doesn’t pop up 😂

dr0peverything
Learner
Learner

Post by dr0peverything »

thisbitch1 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:56 pm
dr0peverything wrote:
thisbitch1 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:50 pm
dr0peverything wrote:Im stressed out.... where did the discord go?! ImageImage
Someone was trying to get everyone to another discord saying the owner of the first one was a domestic abuser? Dude idk I'm confused so I came back here

Weirdddd. I left for like 45 mins and then it was gone lol I will have no use for my phone if another doesn’t pop up Image
Hahaha same. I just have to know if they broke up. It might be easier to just drive to fucking Saskatoon than find this discord. The name of the new one was DOXXER GATE or something but idk how to find it.

I just clicked gabbie hannas thread and DOXXER GATE was at the bottom. Clicked in from there. Hoping I can figure it out 😂

olivia12345
Learner
Learner

Post by olivia12345 »

Woke up to the discord gone :((( if anyone finds the new one can you let me know ❤️

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

Omg the discord is gone! I thought it was just me , can someone invite me to the new one if there is one ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trees
Learner
Learner

Post by Trees »

It says the discord got deleted because people were stealing information. I'd be careful joining another one. I can't resist about commenting on her new video. She was completely alone. Wonder what happened to Austin. Jail or breakup?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNlOOY0WAx4

lumihiutale
Learner
Learner

Post by lumihiutale »

So is there a new discord or are we coming back here?
Image Sorry for my English

Trees
Learner
Learner

Post by Trees »

lumihiutale wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:55 pm
So is there a new discord or are we coming back here?
IDK. They said they would try to put it back up, if you go to GG homepage the explanation is posted there. But I guess we can still comment here? What are ya'lls thought on her being alone now in vlogs? If they had broken up she would have already said something I guess. It's just weird. She's already trolling for a new guy in awful hair and makeup

Last edited by Trees on Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MissesK
Learner
Learner

Post by MissesK »

So she confirmed it’s nothing to do with pets or her family. Then between the into being gone and at the end of newest vlog she kept calling it “the comment” instead of “Ausam comment” I think it’s definitely something to do with Austin. I found it weird to that she was spending the night sleeping on her couch. She even had her pillow. Wonder if Austin’s sleeping in the bed LOL :rofl:

Foxiiiii
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Foxiiiii »

I want the discord link pleeeeeease

DiabolicalDollx
Talker
Talker

Post by DiabolicalDollx »

Guys this is a pivotal time to not be discussing shxt! So can anyone please point me in the direction of where to go or shall we just stay here?
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

LyssaLatte
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LyssaLatte »

There's so much to discuss. I miss the discord. It made life so much easier and faster lol.

jessbrooke
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jessbrooke »

Ugh this thread is dead as fuck! If the discord is working can someone please send me the link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnFleek123
Learner
Learner

Post by OnFleek123 »

Yes I’m sure they broke up. I hope she gets therapy for her issues- she was so hung up on Austin so fast.

Twistaleigh
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Twistaleigh »

Haven’t been on discord much lately since she is so boring. Just checked and realized it’s gone! Came here so fast to see if the chat continues. I just watched her most recent video. She basically confirms they broke up because something happened. I definitely think he cheated. What a time for discord to be deleted.

zarrah
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by zarrah »

she talks about it in her new video

Melissssaaaaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Melissssaaaaa »

Of course right when we get a video that we could talk about the discord is gone. To me it’s clear that they broke up. She was sleeping on the couch, in a horrendous mood when she vlogged with her mom, and said it wasn’t about her animals or family. It’s just hilarious to me that she would spend 9 months shoving stinky in her followers face and now suddenly she’s alone. I mean we can put the pieces together Sam you two are clearly not together or else you know she would say something about him. ALSO SHE SAID THERE WERE RUMORS GOING AROUND SHE DIDNT WASH HER MASK. Ahahaha what rumors you mean from discord? It’s obvious she read there.

OnFleek123
Learner
Learner

Post by OnFleek123 »

I find that she shows kindness, awareness and gratitude without Austin. It might (and probably is) be all fake but at least she has the awareness to fake it.
She doesn’t seem as tweaked out when he isn’t around.

_AriXo_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by _AriXo_ »

OnFleek123 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:07 pm
I find that she shows kindness, awareness and gratitude without Austin. It might (and probably is) be all fake but at least she has the awareness to fake it.
She doesn’t seem as tweaked out when he isn’t around.
Hey. I’ve been reading about Piink on here for a while. I finally decided to make an account and comment! Anyway anyone else notice she stopped taking care of herself when she was with Austin? Or maybe it was after he moved in. Like she use to be all done up for her “man” but now I noticed she rarely does? I get you don’t have to do your make up and hair everyday but I guess after she got comfortable she gave up and put in less effort. I also noticed she would always get very bad headaches after a date with him or watching a movie with him. I’m not saying she’s lying about her headaches but idk I’ve just noticed it and I’m wondering if you guys see it to? I also think Austin liked her for the way she looked. I can totally see a change in his attitude when she’s all dressed up.
Last edited by _AriXo_ on Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DiabolicalDollx
Talker
Talker

Post by DiabolicalDollx »

So in her recent video she said Austin isn’t there, things happen in relationships, he’s staying with his friend & they’re communicating & working through it. I assumed he cheated but reading between the lines, especially with her saying “things are out of our control and we don’t like it, I don’t like it” makes me think maybe he’s dumped her? Mostly from that line of her not liking the way things are and the fact they’re communicating. If he cheated I’d assume it would be a case of goodbye lad and seize communicating?
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

_AriXo_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by _AriXo_ »

I mean he moved in a MONTH ago and they are already having issues. It didn’t take that long... I actually thought they would have lasted but yeah I wonder if he cheated or something.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”