Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkPlungerTits (Part 64)

Post by BabyHandsSam »

PiinkShameful wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:31 am
FerdaClout wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:50 am
PiinkShameful wrote:Double post but... pretty insulting to the rest of the family when you infact look like the chinless offspring of a goblin and a shrew. But go off sis. :rofl:
Shows you how delusional and full of herself she really is.
Also pretty rich coming from someone who said they couldn’t even shower with the lights on and used her “body issues” to fish for compliments just last week. :roll: She needs to get the hell off the internet already.
OMG you guys are spot on. I'm not taking credit for what either of you said, but I sent it to her via IG. I hope she reads it.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

BabyHandsSam wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:02 pm

OMG you guys are spot on. I'm not taking credit for what either of you said, but I sent it to her via IG. I hope she reads it.

i just need to know is "the chinless offspring of a goblin and a shrew" made it in verbatim :rofl: (sorry image not working for me)

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

BabyHandsSam wrote:
PiinkShameful wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:31 am
FerdaClout wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:50 am
PiinkShameful wrote:Double post but... pretty insulting to the rest of the family when you infact look like the chinless offspring of a goblin and a shrew. But go off sis. :rofl:
Shows you how delusional and full of herself she really is.
Also pretty rich coming from someone who said they couldn’t even shower with the lights on and used her “body issues” to fish for compliments just last week. :roll: She needs to get the hell off the internet already.

Lmao! I’d say I can’t wait to see her response but I’m sure we all know she’ll just go ahead and block you unfortunately. :rofl:

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

piinkfleeky wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:18 pm
BabyHandsSam wrote:

i just need to know is "the chinless offspring of a goblin and a shrew" made it in verbatim :rofl: (sorry image not working for me)
Lol unfortunately I ended up calling her a chinless goblin and shrew. 🤣

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

BabyHandsSam wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:45 pm
piinkfleeky wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:18 pm
BabyHandsSam wrote:

Lol unfortunately I ended up calling her a chinless goblin and shrew. 🤣
Well I mean... the shoe fits :rofl:

PinkPimples
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PinkPimples »

piinkfleeky wrote:
Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:54 am
Saw this in an old vlog. This is why people don’t like the idea that this pig is out in public everyday. She WIPES her nose with her fingers then touches the bagels with her bare hands. This is the type of hygienic person she is. And Safeway has special clear bags/liners right by the bags for the bagels to grab them with so you’re not touching them. She’s this person in public Image Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
genuinely uncanny how much she looks like a rat in that gif
Right when she puts the bagel in the bag she makes this weird face and her teeth protrude out. I used to have a pet rat and she would make this exact face when begging for food lmao. The resemblance is uncanny.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I love how yall are making GIFs of her buffoonery right now :rofl:

It's like her antics have become so unbelievable we need to capture her being ratchet in gif form to see if we are all seeing the same mess and discuss it lol
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

She’s such a drama queen if she really didn’t want to try the rice drink then she didn’t have to.Ofcourse she had to act like a two year making faces and gag noises.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

I love that she's freaking out over kelp, but loves seaweed... She's so dumb.

KLKryptonite
Learner
Learner

Post by KLKryptonite »

The fact that the only “content” she can come up with is eating food in front of a camera....

war-country
Informer
Informer

Post by war-country »

KLKryptonite wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:30 pm
The fact that the only “content” she can come up with is eating food in front of a camera....

That, and spitting half of it out or calling it disgusting.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She legitimately has ZERO personality. ZERO interests or passions. And not a single fucking hobby.

All this thot cares about booze, drugs and dick. SMFH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

war-country wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:04 pm
KLKryptonite wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:30 pm

That, and spitting half of it out or calling it disgusting.
I will never understand why she chose spitting out food as her trademark thing. It’s absolutely repulsive and somehow she seems to find a way to sneak it into damn near every video, and when she doesn’t... it’s just replaced with some sort of nauseating gagging noise. She’s absolutely revolting.

Post by Guest »

I just went through her comment section on the new video. I have not seen one positive comment besides the one she pinned.

2tru
Talker
Talker

Post by 2tru »

If she had bothered to read any comments on previous video's, she would know that people do not want to watch her spitting and gagging on food. But this uncultured swine is just too lazy.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

meLi gold 12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by meLi gold 12 »

Just saw this video.... can’t help but think THIS is what she wants when she says bigger :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I saw a video of Tana getting some kind of injections in her ass...I wonder if Sam will go that route next. It would definitely be less invasive than another damn BBL, but we all know she doesn't give a shit :rofl: I just don't understand what she is going for. She wants to be super skinny, but she wants a big fat ass. That doesn't look good on ANYONE. It looks ridiculous and laughable when people do that to themselves!

Nonsensical
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nonsensical »

Wow the comment section of the TTT... All of the most liked comments are dragging her ass! I really felt something when this Korean "lOyAl CuTiE" of hers was truly hurt by her comments. Hopefully these girls will soon learn to stop watching and find someone actually worthy of their admire.

I was actually preparing my meal while watching the video (bad mistake) and totally lost my appetite because of her spitting on camera. Why. Would. She. Think. That's. Cute.

And talk about wasting resources during this crisis for food that she knew she wouldn't likely enjoy! Isn't there a lot of Asian migrants in Canada? I can't even think about them missing their home countries, wanting to eat their favorite traditional foods and some wnb thot just snatched it up to spit out on YouTube.

And wow, complimenting yourself while putting your family members down? That's disgust. Scam, you are disgust.

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

meLi gold 12 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:45 pm
Just saw this video.... can’t help but think THIS is what she wants when she says bigger :roll:
Regardless of if this is what she wants THIS is what she’s going to get if she tries to go any bigger. :rofl:

Nonsensical
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nonsensical »

Sorry for dp but this comment in her TTT made me almost choke of laughter. :rofl:

Dear wolfnips that dipped on his kids,if you don't wrap it, you'll have a another child to abandon within a year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”