Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkPlungerTits (Part 64)

Post by NoImSerious »

C742CC6B-E0DC-4D5C-9962-F2D9D5E0FFF2.jpeg
E7FCA315-DCA2-4CDE-98A8-974970A89662.jpeg
59DBDDFE-8AF9-42B0-AAB2-E24052E59A5C.jpeg
Oh. I hate her. Can’t even hate watch anymore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NoImSerious
Informer
Informer

Post by NoImSerious »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:17 pm
Her comment section is so bad. How does she manage to make everyone hate her more and more with each day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess we finally found her talent.

goodbyekitty
Debater
Debater

Post by goodbyekitty »

Saw a video from her pop up on my recommended from 2017 before her lip injections and it's honestly so sad how much she has ruined her face with filler. I dont understand why people think that looks good.

And also we thought her personality was annoying back then, but little did we know what she would become. like damn. She really has deteriorated and regressed, it's so sad to see.

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Roasted chestnuts taste like baked sweet potatos so her reaction is so annoying and not needed. How many fucking times does she need to prove that she's ignorant and selfish?! She drinks 1,000cal drinks from Starbucks, stuffs her gut with processed fast food and binge drinks alcohol but oh no, there's squishy rice in a drink!?!?!?
Also, wtf is going on with her lips? They look disgusting.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

NoImSerious wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:03 pm
C742CC6B-E0DC-4D5C-9962-F2D9D5E0FFF2.jpegE7FCA315-DCA2-4CDE-98A8-974970A89662.jpeg59DBDDFE-8AF9-42B0-AAB2-E24052E59A5C.jpeg
Oh. I hate her. Can’t even hate watch anymore.
I havent been able to bring myself to watch any of her videos but a select few this past month. Shes seriously just getting worse and worse.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

I think if this was her first time being a bitch during a taste video she wouldn't get this much shit, but unless its her trying literal garbage from dollarama she acts like an ass

remember the MREs? and she couldn't understand what she did wrong despite everyone telling her it was the bomb jokes

or the one she did with Sabrina and Sabrina was like 14 at the time and was waaaaay more mature than scum

does she do this at restaurants when trying new foods? hopefully not. unless something has gone bad or is like, prepared terribly (like putting a cup of salt instead of a teaspoon) I don't think I've ever spat food out. and I'm a decade younger than her. it's not cute to spit food out, or chew with your mouth open, or be obnoxious.

this woman claims she's so ~cultured~ and wants to see the world, yet can't even eat a chestnut prepared differently. I mean, I've never heard of soft chestnuts, however when I heard her say it i, logically, assumed it was soaked in something and that's how they got something that is normally hard, soft. is she THAT stupid?

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

also sorry to dp

but new thread name has to be 'biig ed sparkles'
(can't remember who suggested it but its the best name I've seen)

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

What makes it even worse is that spits food out BACK in their package!!! I cringed so goddamn hard when she did it with the chestnuts. Good God, if you don't like them, don't eat them but maybe give them to your family?!?!?! She can't obviously do it now because she spat everything right back. And this is the first time I actually watched a video with Austin and my IQ dropped when he started talking :? . He sounds so dumb, I didn't expect that.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She is such a snotty brat when it comes to foreign foods...but happily eats literal garbage 24/7...

She seriously behaves like other cultures are fucking disgusting for the foods they eat??? Her level of disrespect is actually so fucking nasty.

It is seriously so offensive and disgusting. And she is completely sheltered to think that people calling her out for being rude and having awful table manners are *HaTeRs*...Like bitch, your 30 and eat with your mouth open and talk with your mouth full of food??? It's not quirky or relatable...it's fucking gross.

How about grow the fuck up and start behaving with some self respect and dignity? SMFH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

kittylump
Learner
Learner

Post by kittylump »

She litterly said " what animal eats this?" When talking about kelp, fully knowing it's for humans. She pretty much called a culture animals. That's not okay.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

When she compared the taste/smell of the chestnuts to gunk behind her ear...

I was like ''Yeah you would know what the gunk behind your ear tastes like because you never clean yourself and its been stuck under your disgusting fingernails that you constantly lick and suck on''...She's an actual pig.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

OnFleek123
Learner
Learner

Post by OnFleek123 »

Mia Maples and her brother did a taste test on Japanese food. There were some they didn’t enjoy but they didn’t spit it in the package. They managed to finish their bite without a scene. The gave their impression on how the food made them feel and everything was super respectful.
Mia is a Canadian YouTuber who started maybe 6 years ago. She now 22 and has great content. Her mom joins her on her videos and they learn TikTok dances or how to do each other’s nails because of pandemic.
Her channel is growing like mad. She doesn’t play a bimbo or a over-sexed idiot.
She gives her grandma make overs (grandma kind of a Spivey personality) and it’s enjoyable. If she ever makes mistakes she addresses them next video with the truth, not blame or excuses.
See Sam, there’s a reason I’m gushing about Mia on your thread. Take some lessons and save your channel.

war-country
Informer
Informer

Post by war-country »

Girl thinks this rice drink is nasty but couldn't stop the hunt for horchata in Mexico. Sam, horchata is made by soaking white rice in water and adding sugar.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

OnFleek123 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:02 am
Mia Maples and her brother did a taste test on Japanese food. There were some they didn’t enjoy but they didn’t spit it in the package. They managed to finish their bite without a scene. The gave their impression on how the food made them feel and everything was super respectful.
Mia is a Canadian YouTuber who started maybe 6 years ago. She now 22 and has great content. Her mom joins her on her videos and they learn TikTok dances or how to do each other’s nails because of pandemic.
Her channel is growing like mad. She doesn’t play a bimbo or a over-sexed idiot.
She gives her grandma make overs (grandma kind of a Spivey personality) and it’s enjoyable. If she ever makes mistakes she addresses them next video with the truth, not blame or excuses.
See Sam, there’s a reason I’m gushing about Mia on your thread. Take some lessons and save your channel.
I really enjoy Mia. Ive mentioned her before on this thread too!
She buys clothes/prom dresses from cheap companies and tries them on! Those vids are HUGE on Youtube! (Pretty Pastel Please does these too)
I dont k ow why scam doesnt! All ages enjoy these vids i find. Its easy content, and you get to shop! Sometimes even free since they get sponsored.
Mia can get a wee bit annoying sometimes, but i just chalk that up to all youtubers can be at some point! Haha
But yes, Scam could learn a lot from other youtubers that arent Trisha or whoever shes watching.

With Scam, ive come to learn that whatever co tent she makes, it will only be 10% of the content and quality. She will never go full in. She doesnt properly plan vids, or take more then a few hrs on them.
Lots of youtubers upload only 1-2x a wk, and spend the time not filming to prep for the vid. She doesnt. She takes those as days off!

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

kittylump wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:54 am
She litterly said " what animal eats this?" When talking about kelp, fully knowing it's for humans. She pretty much called a culture animals. That's not okay.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I wouldn't say 'pretty much', I'd say she outright referred to them as animals.
there's seaweed wrap on sushi, which she used to love when she first got with douche and he introduced her to Japanese food.

she's so ignorant and I'm sure it impresses dusty,

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

Here4TeaTime1 wrote:Image

You know that game “speak out” where you put the big mouth piece in and try to talk with your mouth wide open? She looks like that naturally now

I HATE HOW DARK SHE DOES HER BROWS THEY LOOK TERRIBLE EVERY SINGLE TIME.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Here4TeaTime1 wrote:Image

You know that game “speak out” where you put the big mouth piece in and try to talk with your mouth wide open? She looks like that naturally now

I HATE HOW DARK SHE DOES HER BROWS THEY LOOK TERRIBLE EVERY SINGLE TIME.

She uses a very similar shade of brown I use, infact, I use a light brown! I stopped using dark because I felt it looked daft, and I have dyed jet black hair!!!! ImageImage

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

She STILL has those gems on her teeth? EWWWWW

FerdaClout
Informer
Informer

Post by FerdaClout »

Jazna where you at girl? I think the boots and salutes page needs a reminder about Sam now that she's not only breaking more stay at home orders, but now doing it to offend the Asian population.

I am living for the past few months of her garbage content, just when you think she can't do anything worse she proves us wrong . I love watching her downfall.

She's so cultural insensitive and she wants to travel the world lmao? Why so she can continue fast food in other countries because she can't stand anything other than taco bell and McDonald's ?

I can see Sam in the next few years as Queen of the local trailer park.

theteaispipinghot
Learner
Learner

Post by theteaispipinghot »

There is not one single positive comment on her latest video.... she should just get the hell off of the internet lol. How embarrassing.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”