PiinkPlungerTits (Part 64)

meLi gold 12
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkPlungerTits (Part 64)

Post by meLi gold 12 »

Just saw this video.... can’t help but think THIS is what she wants when she says bigger :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I saw a video of Tana getting some kind of injections in her ass...I wonder if Sam will go that route next. It would definitely be less invasive than another damn BBL, but we all know she doesn't give a shit :rofl: I just don't understand what she is going for. She wants to be super skinny, but she wants a big fat ass. That doesn't look good on ANYONE. It looks ridiculous and laughable when people do that to themselves!

Nonsensical
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nonsensical »

Wow the comment section of the TTT... All of the most liked comments are dragging her ass! I really felt something when this Korean "lOyAl CuTiE" of hers was truly hurt by her comments. Hopefully these girls will soon learn to stop watching and find someone actually worthy of their admire.

I was actually preparing my meal while watching the video (bad mistake) and totally lost my appetite because of her spitting on camera. Why. Would. She. Think. That's. Cute.

And talk about wasting resources during this crisis for food that she knew she wouldn't likely enjoy! Isn't there a lot of Asian migrants in Canada? I can't even think about them missing their home countries, wanting to eat their favorite traditional foods and some wnb thot just snatched it up to spit out on YouTube.

And wow, complimenting yourself while putting your family members down? That's disgust. Scam, you are disgust.

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

meLi gold 12 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:45 pm
Just saw this video.... can’t help but think THIS is what she wants when she says bigger :roll:
Regardless of if this is what she wants THIS is what she’s going to get if she tries to go any bigger. :rofl:

Nonsensical
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nonsensical »

Sorry for dp but this comment in her TTT made me almost choke of laughter. :rofl:

Dear wolfnips that dipped on his kids,if you don't wrap it, you'll have a another child to abandon within a year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

Her taste tests are always distasteful and she never fails to be ignorant. She gags at fucking anything and she's ALWAYS disrespectful to other people's cultures

OnFleek123
Learner
Learner

Post by OnFleek123 »

But she handles a tequila worm or a cricket no problem. She seems to like to take on the ‘teacher’ role with wolf tit. It’s like she finally found someone dumber than her which is hard and she enjoys showing him her extensive knowledge.

Post by Guest »

Her comment section is so bad. How does she manage to make everyone hate her more and more with each day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:17 pm
Her comment section is so bad. How does she manage to make everyone hate her more and more with each day?

The people who are posting supportive comments or responding to the “negative” ones look like spam troll accounts. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Scam who creates these accounts to respond to people, she seems that pathetic.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

What got me in that video (ya know other than her being ignorant, obnoxious, and DISGUST), is that she mentioned something w sugar, being the worst snack. And mentioned calories, when talking about the kelp. Wolf nip gorilla tits, is definitely in her head about her eating habits, and her weight. And in the gf tag, he mentioned dieting. She already has body issues, she isn't getting any help with, and this dumb ass is prolly gonna make it worse. I can she her easily falling into obsessive calorie counting, and being too into going to the gym. Boy toy is just all around bad.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

stars&rockets08 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:44 pm
What got me in that video (ya know other than her being ignorant, obnoxious, and DISGUST), is that she mentioned something w sugar, being the worst snack. And mentioned calories, when talking about the kelp. Wolf nip gorilla tits, is definitely in her head about her eating habits, and her weight. And in the gf tag, he mentioned dieting. She already has body issues, she isn't getting any help with, and this dumb ass is prolly gonna make it worse. I can she her easily falling into obsessive calorie counting, and being too into going to the gym. Boy toy is just all around bad.

honestly knowing her she will not go to the gym because she's too lazy but will get another bbl, or just liposuction.
and I don't think buddy will put up w the recovery from surgery

2tru
Talker
Talker

Post by 2tru »

green kitty wrote:
stars&rockets08 wrote:

honestly knowing her she will not go to the gym because she's too lazy but will get another bbl, or just liposuction.
She will only go to the gym to take selfies, plus I can see her doing the same thing as Tana, the butt injections.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

MossyOakLady957
Talker
Talker

Post by MossyOakLady957 »

2tru wrote:
green kitty wrote:
stars&rockets08 wrote:

She will only go to the gym to take selfies, plus I can see her doing the same thing as Tana, the butt injections.

This girl really thought she was doing something ImageImageImageImage

zarrah
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by zarrah »

I’m assuming the best friend vs boyfriend tag will be with kris haha

Post by Guest »

Lmao when all your friends hate you so you find the male version of yourself. Like who the fuck is kris anyways he came out of no where. And he’s always all up in dahltyn and Alexis’ lives so you know he talks mad shit.

Also dying at these comments. Rubber chicken and frozen broccoli lmfao Image

MossyOakLady957
Talker
Talker

Post by MossyOakLady957 »

Here4TeaTime1 wrote:Lmao when all your friends hate you so you find the male version of yourself. Like who the fuck is kris anyways he came out of no where. And he’s always all up in dahltyn and Alexis’ lives so you know he talks mad shit.

Also dying at these comments. Rubber chicken and frozen broccoli lmfao Image

Posted this.... and then I got blocked ImageImageImageImage I’m howling. Image

Post by Guest »

Lol is she going to block her entire YouTube comments section? Because 99% of YouTube hates her rn

2tru
Talker
Talker

Post by 2tru »

Here4TeaTime1 wrote:Lol is she going to block her entire YouTube comments section? Because 99% of YouTube hates her rn

She will turn the comments off in the next day or two.

goodbyekitty
Debater
Debater

Post by goodbyekitty »

I actually could not find a single positive comment on her new video :rofl:
honestly i just click her vids for the comment section :rofl:

2tru
Talker
Talker

Post by 2tru »

She should do a video of her reading comments on her latest video's. However we all know that if she did she would read all the positive ones, and only 1 or 2 of the negative ones.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”