SiideBitchOnABenderSparkles (Part 60)

Re: SiideBitchOnABenderSparkles (Part 60)

Post by Guest »

Missygrumps234 wrote:I’m about to make a fake twitter just to call he out on the tattoo
Whoever runs the scammy insta(it still shows up on my feed) should make the side by side comparison and tag her
She won’t keep softie
If anything she’ll probably giv him shugz and zeph and probably cooper. I would take all of them in a heartbeat just to give them a good home and cooper a hike every week
There was a comment on her YouTube video about it that had quite a few likes so it was high up but I can’t find it now so I think she’s deleting comments unless the poster did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icecreamsandwitch
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by icecreamsandwitch »

scamdalous wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:01 am
Here4TeaTime1 wrote:Image

Tell me AuSTiN doesn’t look high AF

Her EM tattoo on display is the icing on the cake. Image

austin looks like he is 40 years old with a beer belly :rofl:
Scams boobs look awful not only are her implants fucked, but her chest is all speckled from spraying tanning.
Scam knows she is ugly as fuck compared to her other girlfriends, thats why she shows her fake tits
thats the only thing she has to offer someone
is it weird to anyone else that they partying like this in the winter?
where i live everyone waits for the summer, or goes on a tropical vacation lol

Post by Guest »

I wonder what the bouncers of these clubs think when they Scam and her “friends” coming just to see when they check her I.D that she is 30 hanging out with a bunch of 20 year olds.

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

The thing is, 90% of the time she doesn't actually fits into children clothes! The armpit area is always weird because of her huge implants, pants and leggings also look bad when she buys children size because it's not supposed to fit 2 saggy bbls and her camel toe! The sleeves are never long enough. If anything in the kids section fits her it's just because she's very short! That's it!

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by charcobain »

SugarDarling wrote:The thing is, 90% of the time she doesn't actually fits into children clothes! The armpit area is always weird because of her huge implants, pants and leggings also look bad when she buys children size because it's not supposed to fit 2 saggy bbls and her camel toe! The sleeves are never long enough. If anything in the kids section fits her it's just because she's very short! That's it!
Yeah, you’re right. I don’t think she realises children don’t have big implants or massive BBL asses.. they’re just short. That doesn’t mean clothes are tailored to fit her. I can fit into a regular size 12 jean but because I’m 5’10, I should buy a long fit.. just because something “fits” doesn’t mean it looks right.

FerdaClout
Informer
Informer

Post by FerdaClout »

So here's some insider tea. I'm not personally close to Sam or her friends but some of my girlfriends are.

Apparently she's been spotted going out on dates with Conner Cooper who happens to be a friend of Austin's.

Also Austin is only 22 and has a kid with another girl whose life he has never been in.

Alexis allegedly got kicked out of education at the U of S. No idea why but she's no longer in Uni.

And that chick in that club photo who actually looks classy, her name is Jessica. She's actually a really cool chick and is a makeup artist, no idea why she's hanging with Scam.

I'll keep posting as much as I can get, but from the sounds of it she still claims to be single and is living her best life, by being the group pass around 😂.

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

pink-the-puckbunnyx2 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:41 am
I wonder what the bouncers of these clubs think when they Scam and her “friends” coming just to see when they check her I.D that she is 30 hanging out with a bunch of 20 year olds.
Probably wondering why someone invited their mom

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

charcobain wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 am
SugarDarling wrote:The thing is, 90% of the time she doesn't actually fits into children clothes! The armpit area is always weird because of her huge implants, pants and leggings also look bad when she buys children size because it's not supposed to fit 2 saggy bbls and her camel toe! The sleeves are never long enough. If anything in the kids section fits her it's just because she's very short! That's it!
Yeah, you’re right. I don’t think she realises children don’t have big implants or massive BBL asses.. they’re just short. That doesn’t mean clothes are tailored to fit her. I can fit into a regular size 12 jean but because I’m 5’10, I should buy a long fit.. just because something “fits” doesn’t mean it looks right.
Yeah but meanwhile she's sure she's sew ~xs~ and ~speshul~ and it's been like that since ever! even when she was heavier and "prepared" for her bbls, and by prepared I mean being a lazy cow. what a moron.

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

Off topic: but her old Getting Ready For my Daddy's Birthday video popped up today on my recommendations and in the beginning she literally said “It looks like I was up all night on some sort of narcotic but I haven't been" OH THE IRONY. She has changed so much, she looks like an entirely different human now.

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

When you see those videos that someone else shoots of her and see her actual aspect ratio to normal things like clothing/garment racks, you realize what an odd little being she is. She’s not just short. She’s abnormal. She looks like a troll.

If she hadn’t deformed herself with those gargantuan boobs and gross butt and if she had normal hair and normal makeup, more subdued clothing, you’d probably just assume she’s a little person and wouldn’t give her a second glance. But she’s comically freakish looking. Maybe this Austin guy rotted his brain with meth and Sam latched on ASAP when she realized he’s easily controlled.

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

Lydiae wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:07 am
When you see those videos that someone else shoots of her and see her actual aspect ratio to normal things like clothing/garment racks, you realize what an odd little being she is. She’s not just short. She’s abnormal. She looks like a troll.

If she hadn’t deformed herself with those gargantuan boobs and gross butt and if she had normal hair and normal makeup, more subdued clothing, you’d probably just assume she’s a little person and wouldn’t give her a second glance. But she’s comically freakish looking. Maybe this Austin guy rotted his brain with meth and Sam latched on ASAP when she realized he’s easily controlled.
I have a friend who told me she was standing in line behind her at a place in Saskatoon once (before the BBLs) and she said when she saw her she had legitimate concerns that she might just topple over from her giant disproportionate tits.

That was years ago.

I totally think when she goes on and on about people staring it's 100% because she's comically freakish looking, like you said! She literally does EVERYTHING to draw attention to herself!

ETA: and as for the aspect ratio, I remember thinking wow she's really short when I saw her next to that exercise ball in her gym snap the other day. Just puts it all into perspective.

Lola_love12
Learner
Learner

Post by Lola_love12 »

She is so tiny in person. Her and foxy roxy look like trolls when I see them out around Saskatoon. People do stare at her because she is usually obnoxious and acting like she’s 12. When you see her driving, her seat is pulled all the way up and her head is barely visible.

Post by Guest »

And even that pink shirt with the leggings she was wearing in her last video. She was snap chatting that day making herself look sewww tall and sewww sexhii in the mirror. But in the video she looks like a blob. Also with crop tops usually you wear a sports bra underneath them. Why is she wearing an obvious massive push-up bra. Why does she need one? Are her deflated tits not filling up the cups of regular bras?

Tragic Image

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:34 am
And even that pink shirt with the leggings she was wearing in her last video. She was snap chatting that day making herself look sewww tall and sewww sexhii in the mirror. But in the video she looks like a blob. Also with crop tops usually you wear a sports bra underneath them. Why is she wearing an obvious massive push-up bra. Why does she need one? Are her deflated tits not filling up the cups of regular bras?

Tragic Image

Yikes. That is a seriously ill-fitting bra. That cannot be comfortable.

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

Lola_love12 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:31 am
She is so tiny in person. Her and foxy roxy look like trolls when I see them out around Saskatoon. People do stare at her because she is usually obnoxious and acting like she’s 12. When you see her driving, her seat is pulled all the way up and her head is barely visible.
Lmao. Yeah I noticed her head barely even reaches the headrest of her vehicle in her vlogs. That must be quite a sight!

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

Tragic Image

I don’t know that much about preserving your implants, but if I were going to spend that much money on breast implants, I sure as hell would spend some more money having some custom bras made to protect my investment. Who wears their bra beneath their boobs? Her bra comes to where her waist, if she had one, would be. No wonder her implants are all jacked up.

I remember her video years ago at her old house she was sweeping or something and was braless and her freakin boobs looked like they were sagging to her waist already.

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

Her hair is fried and broken from the roots all the way to the ends, ew.

She's aging so fast, she doesn't even look the same she looked last summer! I want to see what she'll look like in just few months from now lol can't wait!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

SugarDarling wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:09 am
Her hair is fried and broken from the roots all the way to the ends, ew.

She's aging so fast, she doesn't even look the same she looked last summer! I want to see what she'll look like in just few months from now lol can't wait!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
I know it has been said many times but she would seriously look so much more youthful with hair even just a few shades darker, a shoulder length cut, styled with a little bit of a wave for volume. But instead she goes for this extreme look (which is honestly pretty outdated) which makes her look soooo out of touch. She's literally stuck in 2010, which makes sense because her maturity has not changed since then either. Her hair is beyond repair at this point and she needs a new stylist ASAP. But whatever, I'll stand by and watch this train wreck cause she's never going to take any good advice.

ETA suggestions for the next thread: ii'mACoolMomSparkles
PiinkSugarMomma
Last edited by PiinkShameful on Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Lydiae wrote:

Tragic Image

I don’t know that much about preserving your implants, but if I were going to spend that much money on breast implants, I sure as hell would spend some more money having some custom bras made to protect my investment. Who wears their bra beneath their boobs? Her bra comes to where her waist, if she had one, would be. No wonder her implants are all jacked up.

I remember her video years ago at her old house she was sweeping or something and was braless and her freakin boobs looked like they were sagging to her waist already.
It must’ve been an old video this dirty bitch hasn’t swept her house in 4 years

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

All I think about when I see photos of her hanging out with her 20 year old crew:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”