stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkCan'tUpgrade (Part 57)

Post by stars&rockets08 »

E1C9BFEB-3AD0-4525-B465-5E7E4E8BEFA8.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

PiinkCan'tUpgrade (Part 57)

Post by PiinkFart »

If a mod sees this, could you please delete my last post on here? Sorry everyone, that was clearly meant for Shane’s thread. My bad. <3

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

PiinkFart wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:44 pm
If a mod sees this, could you please delete my last post on here? Sorry everyone, that was clearly meant for Shane’s thread. My bad. <3
No worries, I gotchu lol

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

stars&rockets08 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:44 pm
E1C9BFEB-3AD0-4525-B465-5E7E4E8BEFA8.png
Her mouth...ugh.
If she really does suffer from migraines, she is such an idiot for drinking so much.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Are we supposed to believe guys were lined up for her to have sex? I didnt watch this clip at all, but it sounds like a lie!
She was with Randy from 15-20? 22? Then Ian she prob banged. Then dolphin. Then Romero..

Also, in a vlog recently she said she had a guy DMing her, whos wanted to date her for years. Does she not realize for years she was with dolphin... there was no guy chasing her for years! Shes delusional!

As for the word diddle. In CANADA, where she LIVES! Diddler is 5000% used for talking about under age children.

For her ~migraine~ why didnt she pop one of her special pills? Shes prob dehydrated from drinking all the time, and eating trash. Drink 8 glasses of water a day scam, and see how you feel?
Why doesnt she take an ambulance to the hospital and have an emergency mri done to see whats going on?
That photo she took, she obvi has daylight happening. Why arent you in a dark room with your eyes closed?
Shes not taking care of herself, and is uneducated on healthy eating and whats healthy vs not healthy.
Cooking chicken and leaving it in your fridge for 6 days is gross. People who meal prep dont usually prep for 7 full days. Usually “left overs” which is what that basically was, is only good a few days.
Is she that lazy she cant cook a meal daily? She doesnt go anywhere or work.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I was gonna say, chicken gets dried the fuck out if you keep it in the fridges for days. She's gross lmao

I have a hard time believing she actually knows what's going on with her "migraines." Did they ever do that test to her where they make you wear the head sensor things to help find out what's triggering them/where they are in your head and everything? Because I never saw her talk about that. I just remember her saying "oh they diagnosed me with migraines and gave me some medicine." Piss off, Sam. And if they're so bad, lay off the booze. That only makes them worse.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:20 am
Are we supposed to believe guys were lined up for her to have sex? I didnt watch this clip at all, but it sounds like a lie!
She was with Randy from 15-20? 22? Then Ian she prob banged. Then dolphin. Then Romero..

Also, in a vlog recently she said she had a guy DMing her, whos wanted to date her for years. Does she not realize for years she was with dolphin... there was no guy chasing her for years! Shes delusional!

As for the word diddle. In CANADA, where she LIVES! Diddler is 5000% used for talking about under age children.

For her ~migraine~ why didnt she pop one of her special pills? Shes prob dehydrated from drinking all the time, and eating trash. Drink 8 glasses of water a day scam, and see how you feel?
Why doesnt she take an ambulance to the hospital and have an emergency mri done to see whats going on?
That photo she took, she obvi has daylight happening. Why arent you in a dark room with your eyes closed?
Shes not taking care of herself, and is uneducated on healthy eating and whats healthy vs not healthy.
Cooking chicken and leaving it in your fridge for 6 days is gross. People who meal prep dont usually prep for 7 full days. Usually “left overs” which is what that basically was, is only good a few days.
Is she that lazy she cant cook a meal daily? She doesnt go anywhere or work.

MRI rarely shows much for Migraine. She's over dramatic, but I think what she was trying to describe about her headaches in the past videos and now is actually a cluster headache from how she described it. My guess is that the alcohol is triggering them and she's prone already to them. They can last or weeks. All this considered with her behavior, drinking, cognitive deterioration and everything else I think I think she needs to be placed into some kind of rehabilitation center.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I kind of do and don't believe that she shags around. She does seem the type that would jump on any dick to feel like she is wanted for 5 minutes. :roll:

She ''hosts'' these seedy graj parties full of guys and it honestly makes me wonder what actually transpires when the camera isn't rolling??? :? I can guarantee, all these alleged ''hook ups'' only take place when she dressed like a cheap thot and everyone is drunk out of their faces in her nasty graj.

So she can pretend all she wants that she is wanted by sewwww many men. They never stay or come back, do they? I guess the *bLoWjObS* and *DoGgY* must not be all that great! :FU:

But it honestly wouldn't surprise me if she is out right lying though! You know what they say....people that talk about sex the most, aren't getting any. lol
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Post by Guest »

I know when I was in high school (I also live in Canada but in a different province) the term “diddler” was used frequently with guys when they were “diddling” girls that were way younger than them.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

What in the saggy hell is this?! :o
2:37 minutes in her Dare video.

5294ADBA-ECB0-4D98-8A24-D1124C425647.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

As someone who has suffered before with migraines, I find it really fucking odd that she would be taking snapchats of herself in her room with the daylight. Just my two cents but that makes no sense to me

Also, I've never seen someone so proud to have that many pump and dumps, if she wasn't lying... she's delusional

SaskyT
Learner
Learner

Post by SaskyT »

I don’t know if I’ve just noticed this, or if it’s more blatantly obvious now, but has anyone else noticed that everytime someone on here calls her out on her laziness or bullshit on ANYTHING (ie the journaling thing more recently), she almost immediately posts something trying to prove she’s not doing or saying what people are talking about.

Makes my suspicion that she’s reading these with the notifications on even stronger... HEY SAMANTHA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mooo_looo_
Learner
Learner

Post by Mooo_looo_ »

Omg her snap chat has her “journal entries” like wtf... covering 2 pages in hello kitty stickers and then photos of yourself half naked is not “journaling” it’s more like a craft project for the mentally ill. Does she really think she’s inspiring? It requires zero talent or intelligence to put stickers on paper... she’s literally trapped in a child’s mentality and seems to think she’s acting like a normal 30 year old person. Such a sad life when you think about it.

Kayfb
Talker
Talker

Post by Kayfb »

Mooo_looo_ wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:55 pm
Omg her snap chat has her “journal entries” like wtf... covering 2 pages in hello kitty stickers and then photos of yourself half naked is not “journaling” it’s more like a craft project for the mentally ill. Does she really think she’s inspiring? It requires zero talent or intelligence to put stickers on paper... she’s literally trapped in a child’s mentality and seems to think she’s acting like a normal 30 year old person. Such a sad life when you think about it.
I was just coming on here to say the same thing. She is so stunted mentally. This is just weird for a 30 year old to be doing...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Why does she call that a journal? That's not a fucking journal lol! That looks like what my nieces do with their sticker books and scrapbooks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Could the *RaRe Skin CoNdItIoN* under her nose be due to snorting cocaine?

Sorry if I sound ignorant. I'm just genuinely curious.

Because I'm convinced she started doing coke regularly when she "broke up" with Dahltyn and had a fling with Romeo the drug dealer.

No wonder she is allegedly depressed/anxious/unwell on normal days when she isn't partying.

Booze and cocaine aren't going to be helpful to ones mental health.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Tenebre wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:11 pm

Because I'm convinced she started doing coke regularly when she "broke up" with Dahltyn and had a fling with Romeo the drug dealer.

No wonder she is allegedly depressed/anxious/unwell on normal days when she isn't partying.

Unlikely. I've never seen something like that with someone addicted to coke. Also, this girl claims she can't even handle half a Tylenol. You really thinks she's snorting cocaine on the daily?
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

sisinikkole wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:41 pm
Tenebre wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:11 pm

Unlikely. I've never seen something like that with someone addicted to coke. Also, this girl claims she can't even handle half a Tylenol. You really thinks she's snorting cocaine on the daily?
Ok thanks for your input. Was just a theory.

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

Tenebre wrote:Could the *RaRe Skin CoNdItIoN* under her nose be due to snorting cocaine?

The Tylenol BS is just for attention. She was acting super loopy around the time of the Romero situation, something was definitely going on. And now she’s heavy into drinking, when she used to hardly drink. Something has switched, she’s struggling. She could be using anything to cope, and if it’s not drugs making her spiral downwards/act weird like this... it means she has serious mental health issues

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

Finally got around to looking at her snapchat and is she really proud of her *journaling*? I'm sure it helps her fake anxiety, but that looks ridiculous

Also, time for a new thread name soon! Anyone have ideas??

Return to “PiinkSparkles”