HomiieHopperSparkles (Part 55)

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HomiieHopperSparkles (Part 55)

Post by PiinkFart »

Okay, so if any of you know a little bit about Call Of Duty you'll know this, but for the few that don't, I'm gonna explain it really quickly.
Your KD (Kill / Death) Ratio is the amount of people you kill compared to the amount of times you've died in the game. The comment that really stuck out to me was the one saying "I thought you were actually good but then I saw your KD". Meaning, she probably did decently in a game but it definitely doesn't compare to the amount of times she's died in total.

She could say she's made 50 kills in a game but she's probably died 300 times. This was so telling for me, anyone can play COD and get kills, if you're GOOD, your deaths compared to your kills will be WAY lower. Sam's is high. She sucks.

Also, I found her "go play with yourself in multiple ways" comment slightly disturbing. She knows damn well she just said that to a prepubescent boy.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh god...I haven't even watched it yet but seeing the shots of Roxy on the fucking bathroom sink - what the hell is wrong with these two?!

kittylump
Learner
Learner

Post by kittylump »

PiinkFart wrote:Okay, so if any of you know a little bit about Call Of Duty you'll know this, but for the few that don't, I'm gonna explain it really quickly.
Your KD (Kill / Death) Ratio is the amount of people you kill compared to the amount of times you've died in the game. The comment that really stuck out to me was the one saying "I thought you were actually good but then I saw your KD". Meaning, she probably did decently in a game but it definitely doesn't compare to the amount of times she's died in total.

She could say she's made 50 kills in a game but she's probably died 300 times. This was so telling for me, anyone can play COD and get kills, if you're GOOD, your deaths compared to your kills will be WAY lower. Sam's is high. She sucks.

Also, I found her "go play with yourself in multiple ways" comment slightly disturbing. She knows damn well she just said that to a prepubescent boy.
I'd love to know her tag and find out what her KD is lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Spoiltness
Learner
Learner

Post by Spoiltness »

Anyone know what happened to the once active people in this thread who would take it to the point where they knew where Sam lived and phoned up her local police department to get inside information

carmltai
Learner
Learner

Post by carmltai »

kittylump wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm
PiinkFart wrote:Okay, so if any of you know a little bit about Call Of Duty you'll know this, but for the few that don't, I'm gonna explain it really quickly.

It might be GamerPiink like her YouTube

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

Spoiltness wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:35 pm
Anyone know what happened to the once active people in this thread who would take it to the point where they knew where Sam lived and phoned up her local police department to get inside information
I believe they deleted their account

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

carmltai wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:18 pm
kittylump wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

It might be GamerPiink like her YouTube
It's BarbiieDolly

Spoiltness
Learner
Learner

Post by Spoiltness »

Yikes i can already see the comments coming in about the thumbnail, also why did she think this was a good idea? No one asked for this nor is it a popular trend what is up with her head the ps4 video now this

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Spoiltness wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:43 pm

Yikes i can already see the comments coming in about the thumbnail, also why did she think this was a good idea? No one asked for this nor is it a popular trend what is up with her head the ps4 video now this
trying to get views on her dead channel anyway she can even if it means possible backlash over blackface
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Spoiltness
Learner
Learner

Post by Spoiltness »

Exactly ^ she knows how to use a self tanner she isnt that stupid she purposely put a shit ton of dark tanner all over her face in hopes to spark up a controversy

Post by Guest »

Spoiltness wrote:Anyone know what happened to the once active people in this thread who would take it to the point where they knew where Sam lived and phoned up her local police department to get inside information
I know where she lives. Out of coincidence though. I can’t say I’d ever call the police station though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiltness
Learner
Learner

Post by Spoiltness »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:52 pm
Spoiltness wrote:Anyone know what happened to the once active people in this thread who would take it to the point where they knew where Sam lived and phoned up her local police department to get inside information
I know where she lives. Out of coincidence though. I can’t say I’d ever call the police station though lol

Aha i don't believe it was you i'm pretty sure they deleted their account the person got called out for taking it too far even for a gurugossiper thread

Post by Guest »

Spoiltness wrote:

Aha i don't believe it was you i'm pretty sure they deleted their account the person got called out for taking it too far even for a gurugossiper thread
There was someone in here who called the prison her new boyfriend is at

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Spoiltness wrote:
Here4TheTea2 wrote:

There was someone in here who called the prison her new boyfriend is at

Yeah that user stopped posting after she got called out. She was scarily obsessed with her hate for Scam, even by GG levels.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

not like this is new information but recently her lack of creativity is becoming increasingly apparent. like, no one wants these types of videos, they're not popular, they're not gonna get her views. I mean, she's not now nor has she ever been creative which is necessary to succeed on YouTube. she also doesnt have much camera presence or a captivating personality. jenna marbles has been around forever and has evolved her content as she has aged/times have progressed (from videos on 'types of people' to house plant house tour and making a soap bed for her dog), colleen ballinger has been able to keep miranda sings relevant as well as succeed on her personal and vlog channels, Shane dawson has gone from skits to docuseries. like, scam just does not have what it takes to be a YouTuber but she's stubborn. it would be better for her to take vet tech at a community college (its 1 or 2 years depending on the school) and then getting a job that she'd at least SOMEWHAT enjoy (ik some people who did it and they're more relaxed on facial piercings/tattoos and you wear scrubs instead of having to dress up) like I'm genuinely concerned for her health and sanity at this point

ChesterCheeto
Debater
Debater

Post by ChesterCheeto »

I can’t believe her mom freaked out about the possibility of driving by a stranger’s house, but had no shame in climbing on the sink and smashing a glass.

Spoiltness
Learner
Learner

Post by Spoiltness »

ChesterCheeto wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:32 pm
I can’t believe her mom freaked out about the possibility of driving by a stranger’s house, but had no shame in climbing on the sink and smashing a glass.
Proof she only 'has fun' when she's drunk

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

Spoiltness wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:43 pm

Of course she had to imitate grabbing and groping a penis. She’s going to be the next tan mom.

FluffyUnicorns
Talker
Talker

Post by FluffyUnicorns »

ChesterCheeto wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:32 pm
Of course its more dangerous to drive by a strangers house than it is to be drunk and stand on a sink! Broken bones from falling? Part of everyday normal life. Driving by houses and a farm? Instant death.

Aluminumfoilcat
Debater
Debater

Post by Aluminumfoilcat »

excited_nugget wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:52 am
PiinkFart wrote:
TheMakeupAddict wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:02 pm
Okay but can we talk about how fucking INSANE Sam's mom acted when she pulled into that Cheesery or whatever the hell it was??? Who the fuck starts screaming & hyperventilating at the sight of a warehouse and some agricultural buildings?? It doesn't make any sense. It was literally a place with a boutique and stuff, but she's freaking out? No one in their right mind would scream, cuss, and carry on like that FOR NO REASON. Foxy Roxy, seek professional help. :roll:
Oh my god YES! She went absolutely nuts for no reason! Part of me thinks it was acted up for the camera but I also feel like that was totally genuine. What a psychopath. Like wtf was that???
I reckon her mum was being real. She is a nutter, for sure.
Sam's mom was being a straight up bitch there. Sam said a couple times to never mind and just keep going and her mom kept ranting about it, like she didn't even listen to Sam changing her mind. She seems like the type of mom who would scream her head off for forty minutes because her kid dropped a cup of juice. Sam was actually being the calm one in the situation, shocking.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”