SeggySparkles (Part 53)

spidergoat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SeggySparkles (Part 53)

Post by spidergoat »

^ you give her way too much credit. She's permanently 18 in the head.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

yeah she DOESNT know better, that's why shes a pervert. she doesnt understand why it's not appropriate

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

I was implying that she's too slow in the head to realize that she's being perceived as a pedophile or pervert. It seems like she's just doing what all the social media influencers do, take scantily clad photos in a flattering way, however not realizing she's missing all the major points. One, she doesn't get paid to take said pictures. Two, she doesn't know how to take flattering pictures and three, she has terrible 'bed side manor 'with her audience.

She is stuck in that "if you're not with me, you're a hater" type of toxic mind set.
She stopped learning and growing as a person and is throwing away her youth for nothing to gain as a more mature women. I just don't understand.

Is she set on doing taco bell taste tests at 35? Is she going to be storing her mac lipsticks in cola to see the outcome at 40? What is her direction? Her videos are a glimpse into a lifestyle and mindset I do not comprehend.
With that being said I don't believe she's a pedophile (but we dont know that's not true) and same with being a pervert. She seems like a sad 18 year old, repressed teen who is just getting out on her own and confused about how growing up works.

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

I just don't think calling her a pedophile is constructive. She needs professional help and some perspective instilled.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I dont think labelling a thread title “pervert” is fully accusing her and saying she is 100% a pervert.
This is a rant and hate discussion for her. Were literally going on part 54, and have had tons of thread names that usually have something to do with whatever her newest trend or “hate” is.
Currently shes been posting photos almost nude. Her nip is JUST covered, her ass is JUST covered, shes standingf naked behind a sink and taking a photo, shes asking peoples children about her ass, all while her audience is 13 year olds and she damn well knows they are!
So yeah, calling a thread piinkpervertsparkles doesnt mean we are saying shes a full on pervert or pedo, however its implying those are her current actions and behaviour.
If ANY man on youtube were posting pics of themselves naked behind a sink, or pocs of their ass consatantly, people would be in an uproar that hes luring children, especially if his audience is 13, and he posts child targeted videos.

Whether shes trying to get another mans attention or not, she knows her audience, and is publicly posting these photos for them to see. Kids that age are impressionable, and obsessed with youtubers and would try to copy poses as well. Shes disturbed to say the least.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

the word pervert describes her perfectly - but calling her a pedo is a BIG accusation and downplays actual pedophilia. shes not a pedo, shes a pervert.

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

PermanentlyStuntedSparkles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

Forever15,30 going on 15

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

spidergoat wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:15 am
I just don't think calling her a pedophile is constructive. She needs professional help and some perspective instilled.
I dont think a site for bashing people is constructive either yet here you are. Please, let's not start on some "holier than thou" shit; were all here doing the same thing for the same reason! This website is the antithesis of constructive! :rofl: :rofl:

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

green kitty wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:39 am
the word pervert describes her perfectly - but calling her a pedo is a BIG accusation and downplays actual pedophilia. shes not a pedo, shes a pervert.
Asking children if your ass looks big is something a pedophile would do. I was molested as a kid and I'm not speaking for all victims either but I dont feel its downplaying it at all because if anything letting it slide/giving her a pass/sugar coating her predatory behavior because shes a woman is downplaying it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

New thread! (Not going to use pedo in the title because it's causing too much of an argument) viewtopic.php?f=196&t=35818

Return to “PiinkSparkles”