SparklessRelationship (Part 52)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: SparklessRelationship (Part 52)

Post by LiddlePallid »

I know, I laughed so hard when she said she's really happy with the second BBL. That's why the second Dahltyn told you your ass looked small, you were immediately ready to book a 3rd surgery!

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

GoatFairy wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:11 am
Is she deleting comments? Her newest vlog only has positive comments lol

Also she said they broke up because he was mean
Well she said in her ig live last night that she was going to make a whole video about it so ya.

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

Dirty sam wore a full face of makeup to bed. Ew.Image

Post by Guest »

Alexis FB profile:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004924053368

Her boyfriend who scam secretly likes more than Dahltyn:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004819831162

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by green kitty »

they're as trashy as they seem but 100% shes prettier than scam

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh how wonderful, the girl is a teacher's assistant at a Catholic school but has no problem with Sam filming her getting drunk and posting it to the internet? Noooot a good idea lmao

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

She’ll probably be okay if she doesn’t teach preteen/teenagers.

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:36 pm
Oh how wonderful, the girl is a teacher's assistant at a Catholic school but has no problem with Sam filming her getting drunk and posting it to the internet? Noooot a good idea lmao
On the ig live she said she works at ardene

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

Oh...my...god the cake of it all. :barf: :barf: how do you go to bed like that?!

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

Shessofucked wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:38 pm
LiddlePallid wrote:
on the Facebook someone linked it says ardene and the catholic school and I'm guessing that the school is volunteer because you know.. a 19 year old isnt gonna have her undergrad and BEd required to teach in Canada

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

Shessofucked wrote:Oh...my...god the cake of it all. :barf: :barf: how do you go to bed like that?!

She is the furthest thing from a role model or “YouTube influencer”. She’s a total train wreck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kartoffel
Talker
Talker

Post by Kartoffel »

scamdalous wrote:
Shessofucked wrote:Oh...my...god the cake of it all. :barf: :barf: how do you go to bed like that?!

She is the furthest thing from a role model or “YouTube influencer”. She’s a total train wreck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On her Snapchat she is surprised that EVERYONE left their vehicle at her house, so nobody drank and drove. That makes me think: after all the other partys those white trash people drove home with their cars!? Wtf

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I'm clearly missing something. how do you know they broke up?
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

lunaandcallie222
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaandcallie222 »

sisinikkole wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:41 pm
I'm clearly missing something. how do you know they broke up?
They are talking about when they broke up the first time like a year and a half ago. They didn’t break up again.

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

That sucks we need some excitement in the thread I feel like she hasn’t had a good scandal in awhile.

Post by Guest »

green kitty wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:11 pm
Shessofucked wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:
on the Facebook someone linked it says ardene and the catholic school and I'm guessing that the school is volunteer because you know.. a 19 year old isnt gonna have her undergrad and BEd required to teach in Canada
A teaching assistant in SK is just an Education Assistant. They don't need a BEd or an undergrad.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:03 am
green kitty wrote:
Shessofucked wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:
A teaching assistant in SK is just an Education Assistant. They don't need a BEd or an undergrad.
oh I thought it said teacher I was like damn how does scam find people who lie just like she did about being an embalmer
but also believe scam wants to be close w her to get the employee discount at Ardene because we know shes cheap

bo-luke95
Learner
Learner

Post by bo-luke95 »

green kitty wrote:
green kitty wrote:
Shessofucked wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:
oh I thought it said teacher I was like damn how does scam find people who lie just like she did about being an embalmer
but also believe scam wants to be close w her to get the employee discount at Ardene because we know shes cheap
As a teacher in Canada myself, if that girl truly wants to be in the education sector she better be real mindful of Sam. They've been hammering social media etiquette like crazy and the last thing she wants is to loose a chance in the field because of that. :/

Post by Guest »

bo-luke95 wrote:
green kitty wrote:
green kitty wrote:
Shessofucked wrote:

As a teacher in Canada myself, if that girl truly wants to be in the education sector she better be real mindful of Sam. They've been hammering social media etiquette like crazy and the last thing she wants is to loose a chance in the field because of that. :/
I was going to say exactly this. Especially the separate (catholic) school division. This is why a lot of teachers don't have last names listed on FB. All it takes is one complaint.

bo-luke95
Learner
Learner

Post by bo-luke95 »

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:32 am
bo-luke95 wrote:
green kitty wrote:
green kitty wrote:

I was going to say exactly this. Especially the separate (catholic) school division. This is why a lot of teachers don't have last names listed on FB. All it takes is one complaint.
Yup, I have kids as young as 10-11 trying to find me on social media, everyone has technology these days even the little ones

Return to “PiinkSparkles”