PiigStySparkles (Part 51)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

PiigStySparkles (Part 51)

Post by LiddlePallid »

StiinkSparkles suggested PiigSparkles for the thread name and I really liked that but had to throw the "sty" in there because of how she refuses to clean/doesn't change her bed sheets - she likes living in a pig sty!

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiigStySparkles (Part 51)

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Her fucking neck in the Fendi video jfc. Her chin has fucking left the building ya'll

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

s1dthesqu1d wrote:Her fucking neck in the Fendi video jfc. Her chin has fucking left the building ya'll
She’s always had a weak chin but the weight gain has made is soooooo much worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

she's getting chunkier by day
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

exposedbeauty
Learner
Learner

Post by exposedbeauty »

The fact that she felt like she had to say “I don’t want scarce”
Makes me think she does. Like nobody was thinking that??
Ain’t nobody want u hun. You’re old n botched

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I'm so sick of this cheapest item series. they're so predictable. look through categories with obviously expensive items, get shocked at obviously expensive items price, see something useless, socks or underwear is the cheapest item, buy useless shit she doesn't need to add to her cluttered filthy house, act surprised by what she bought.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

rhyminjane
Talker
Talker

Post by rhyminjane »

didn't she used to be all about books and learning and shit..why did she act so weirded out by BoOoOkK???? :roll:

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

$55 for a hard cover book isnt even expensive or shocking.

Also, the 1 million subscriber giveaway... she hit 1 million the day before New years!!! Its been a full 9 months now, and shes only gained 150k since!!! Her subscribers HAD to of been bought!!! Also, its been 9 months.. where is her GOLD play button? In the other room? :rofl:
Seriously though, she hit 1 million, and her channel went downhill! She had her "buy the cheapest series" that a bunch of other ppl re did also, and she didnt blow up or gain a ton of subscribers from it even!!! :rofl: instead, just gained a ton of weight!
If those numbers arent proof enough of how bad her channel is, i dont know what is!
Also a giveaway 9 months later.... the ship sailed! Just make it a back to school giveaway :roll: no one is going on a shopping spree with $75 either scam! :rofl: its $75!

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

So we all know she face tunes now, but she has gotta be doing full body face tuning!!! Cause look how huge she is in these screen grabs!

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

Is it me or is her butt the only area that didn’t get bigger

StiinkSparkles
Learner
Learner

Post by StiinkSparkles »

LiddlePallid wrote:StiinkSparkles suggested PiigSparkles for the thread name and I really liked that but had to throw the "sty" in there because of how she refuses to clean/doesn't change her bed sheets - she likes living in a pig sty!
I'm honored <3

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

:tu:

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

Lol she's literally a dumbass. I know she's from the prairies but I grew up in BC way out in the west coast and spent my whole childhood there.. and even I knew how to pronounce Quebec. It's really not that hard.

Ironically I live in Quebec now and can see why the quebecois hate some anglophones.. so ignorant and aloof. And french isn't even that hard, atleast not basic phrases.

On that note she acts so American! I'm actually surprised she hasn't relocated to California like all the other wannabee youtube attention whores do.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:So we all know she face tunes now, but she has gotta be doing full body face tuning!!! Cause look how huge she is in these screen grabs!

Her body is so weird lmao like her torso is so rectangular

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Mia Maples is another Canadian Ytber. She has 800k. She JUST git verified checkmark on Snapchat and IG!
Meanwhile scam hints and cries all the time she isnt! :rofl:
She REALLY is a nobody, who gets only cheap china sponsors! Dhe may have more subs, but clearly the quality and content lack shows!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I've got to wonder why she doesn't get opportunities to work with companies, and all I can think is because her subs were mostly bought. I don't know why, other than her shady antics (which shouldn't really concern companies when you look at the rest of the youtube world and how much people are making who have done things equally as bad or worse than Sam) she doesn't get any makeup PR or anything other than an occasional KISS package lmao.

Esuna
Learner
Learner

Post by Esuna »

I feel like sponsorships come down to how much in views someone is getting, for a youtuber with 1mil subs she on average lately seems to be getting 50k views per video. Meaning she might not have much "pull" with her audience that an investment would be more worthwhile to give to someone who has on average 100-200k views per video.

Also, I think sometimes youtubers reach out to sponsors, and she might just not be proactive with doing such things for her channel. It would do her good to polish up her act, get professional photos done, find someone that can make a banner/graphics that don't look like they were thrown together in ms paint etc.

rhyminjane
Talker
Talker

Post by rhyminjane »

yeah it WOULD be good but let's be real, she won't. she's too comfortable! comfortable with her shitty diet, comfortable with her minimal youtube income, comfortable with her 12yr old fanbase and comfortable with her awful relationship. she just isn't a hard working person AT ALL, and if she didn't have youtube, she'd be comfortable with her part time value village job probably. The thought of her going to uni is.... weird. like i just cannot imagine that at all. She'd have to lave the house for something else than starbs and taco bell. :o

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

Following!

Jondecay
Learner
Learner

Post by Jondecay »

Did she say she spent ~$14k on her Brazilian Butt Lift? She should have just purchased that Fendi coat she was whining about... it would have been a better investment :rofl:

Return to “PiinkSparkles”