PiigStySparkles (Part 51)

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiigStySparkles (Part 51)

Post by scamdalous »

She had said she was going to get her lips done, then dye her hair all black. Now it’s bleached blonde again. She’s “coming back” this month guys.. but she’s just the older, heavier version of her younger blonde self!

Just before 7:00 in her latest vlog she says “Honestly I’m just like a delusional freak.” Abit bothered by what you’re reading on here scam?
Why else try to make a joke about it. Yes we all know you’re delusional.

I’ve been wondering about this for a while, but why has she never decorated or furnished this house with any pride or style of her own? When she lived at her old house, and with her parents she would always paint the walls or have wallpaper, match everything, do room tours, have everything organised and took pride in her personal space. Even though her style is cheap and tacky, it was still her “unique” style? And since moving into this 2 story cookie-cutter house, she hasn’t decorated or shown any interest. Their bedroom is so PLAIN, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a room tour and the walls are BARE and GREY? Does not say ‘piinksparkles’ at all.
Is this because they are renting? Or just a mix of laziness/her being on the couch all day and putting no effort into her appearance or life

ChesterCheeto
Debater
Debater

Post by ChesterCheeto »

As a person from a saskatoon this vlogmas is just sad. There is so much going on in the city right now, festivals, ice skating, markets, etc etc but they just stay cooped up in their house. We have so many cute restaurants and shops and cafes, not just Taco Bell and the ghetto mall (where she got her coveted Urban Planet pyjama pants from)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I thought for sure she would have done a house tour by now. Just because when she kept lying about "oh, we broke ground and we're picking out counter tops" when she was acting like they were building a brand new house and choosing everything themselves, she seemed a lot more excited about it than she is now that they moved into a cookie cutter house that looks like all of their neighbors' houses. She shouldn't have rushed it and settled on the first thing she got approved for, because she could have waited and gotten what she actually wanted. There was no massive rush - they don't have kids, she already had a decent sized house for 2 people, I don't understand it. It's like they moved into that house, and that was good enough. She never bothers to hang things on the walls or make it her own. It's all grey and boring.

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

I think she said it was safety issues like the robbers would know where valuables are :roll:

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

LiddlePallid wrote:I thought for sure she would have done a house tour by now. Just because when she kept lying about "oh, we broke ground and we're picking out counter tops" when she was acting like they were building a brand new house and choosing everything themselves, she seemed a lot more excited about it than she is now that they moved into a cookie cutter house that looks like all of their neighbors' houses. She shouldn't have rushed it and settled on the first thing she got approved for, because she could have waited and gotten what she actually wanted. There was no massive rush - they don't have kids, she already had a decent sized house for 2 people, I don't understand it. It's like they moved into that house, and that was good enough. She never bothers to hang things on the walls or make it her own. It's all grey and boring.
Didn't she say that it was her starter home or something?

She's delusional so she probably thinks she deserves a McMansion like some of the big Youtubers and that she just settled for that house.

She tried to decorate her living room and that one bathroom and it was a disaster. She also frequently has backdrops that clash with her clothing, etc.

I think she's just incompetent in general.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I remember her mom buying her a bird painting when she first moved in! She. Never hung it! Its prob in the basement with all thenither junk they have!
Also remember when they collected everything hockey! :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, what happened to the "hockey collection?" She said they were going to set it up in the basement with shelving and everything. It must still be sitting in a pile.

That last vlog, holy shit was he annoyed with her! Playing video games while she made the fish, and she's singing like an idiot and he asks her why she's so annoying. Then she said she was a "healthy queen" and he yells "no you're not! You ate McDonald's yesterday!" As annoying and immature as he is, I love it when he calls her out on her bullshit :rofl:

Did she not say BEFORE she went to Walmart that she wanted mediums? Yet she's still buying smalls and extra smalls. Get over the "I'm a small" shit already! Sweatpants and hoodies are lounge wear, they're not meant to be skin-fucking-tight!

Dude. MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE AT HOME! Why does she have to buy every drink she consumes? Like buy shit to make drinks at home and do that. She would save so much money if she wasn't so goddamned lazy!!!

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

yeah idk anyone lazier than her. too lazy to make food. to lazy to research ANYTHING from sponsorships to food (soy and gluten free does NOT equal healthy, if you dint have any dietary restrictions you don't need to cut them out)
she doesn't have any style. she picked Paris as a theme for her washroom. is she 7? idk if anyone has seen ryland Adam's (shane dawsons boyfriend) house tour but holy shit is it nice. obviously they didnt design their house hut they picked out something nice and are customizing it as they go. the bathroom with the fish scale tile? beautiful. then you get scam doing a real theme in her cramped TV corner like, what? if you do a colour theme you need MULTIPLE colours. like an ocean sunset blue teal orange yellow purple pink, they all go together and look nice but she doesnt understand the most basic things. didnt have a table for how long? like I'm in a bachelor so I've no room for a table but the counter has room for barstools so that's where I eat, I couldnt imagine eating every meal on that dirty couch. I'm surprised she has jo issur showing her life online its embarrassing

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

^Even the apartment that Morgan moved into and decorated, it looks amazing now! Sam should take a hint from all the youtubers she idolizes and actually put some pride into her home.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

LiddlePallid wrote:^Even the apartment that Morgan moved into and decorated, it looks amazing now! Sam should take a hint from all the youtubers she idolizes and actually put some pride into her home.
I think the biggest issue is it would take time, planning, and money. all things she doesnt like to do

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

She should ask Roxy to help her decorate then maybe it’ll get done.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Newest vlog - its basically just her sitting on the floor talking aboit her failure pallet cause ppl have actually started getting the backpacks! :roll:
I cant believe she sold enough for them to ship!

Also, is she planning on wearing anything else other then those pj pants? Disgusting! She prob sleeps in them and wears them all day! She said she got a large in them so they woukd be loose, but they are even skin tight!

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

completely off topic but what tf happened to her merch? she used to wear that ugly hat and have that cheap phone case on her phone all the time. guess that was a failure just like her palette.

also, love people in the comments calling her out saying Canadians do in fact say "eh" and it's not a stereotype.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

It didn't look like she looked behind her when she was backing out and let go of the wheel while she was driving at one point. you know damn well she can't reach her knee up to steer. She's probably the morons who think your indicators are a suggestion and don't think they have a blind spot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

Sorry for double posting and bring rushed, also in her new vlog she said something about wwe and I've NEVER heard her or dullton mention wrestling! (I have wwe superstar on my icon)

hey sam!

nicolesey
Talker
Talker

Post by nicolesey »

spidergoat wrote:It didn't look like she looked behind her when she was backing out and let go of the wheel while she was driving at one point. you know damn well she can't reach her knee up to steer. She's probably the morons who think your indicators are a suggestion and don't think they have a blind spot.

Yes that's my biggest pet peeve when people dont look behind them when reversing. It gives me anxiety just watching. Like do they not know you can easily run over someone or something?

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

sisinikkole wrote:completely off topic but what tf happened to her merch? she used to wear that ugly hat and have that cheap phone case on her phone all the time. guess that was a failure just like her palette.

also, love people in the comments calling her out saying Canadians do in fact say "eh" and it's not a stereotype.
Shes never left saskatoon other then to go to Toronto and sit in a hotel room for a week.
Ive been all over Canada, except far east and i can promise you people say eh. Lol

I find people in the west tend to say "hey" more, but its just the accent and means eh.

She doesnt leave her four corners so i dont know how she can speak for all of Canada on the word eh.
Its the same as poutine. Only Ontario and Quebec make it properly. So in her mind im sure, it means Canadians dont actually eat poutine. :roll:
Or cowboy hats and boots! Cause it doesnt happen in Sask, it doesnt happen in Canada. Last one - lumberjack plaid! Im sure she has no clue that its the Canadians uniform.

ChesterCheeto
Debater
Debater

Post by ChesterCheeto »

I was at Centre Mall in Saskatoon the other day and I noticed the jewelry store now sells Gucci. Let's see if Sam flexes more Gucci because she is always complaining that Saskatoon never has any designer stores.

Post by Guest »

I still cannot get over how this bitch wears a little tiny sweater with her bear neck showing. It is not warm enough here for that. I am cold even in a warm winter jacket.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He can't fix her car so she's driving around in that little shitbox, but he has time to put a new hood on his hunk of junk. That's awesome.

She thinks a plain bagel with plain cream cheese is any healthier than what she usually gets from Tim's? And she got a donut too lmao

She keeps preaching the "Christmas isn't all about gifts" bullshit. I think that she definitely is running low on cash since having this last surgery.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”