PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

First, her tattoo she wanted small so she could put other things with it! Its way bugger then i expected and looks dumb lol!

Second, for someone who eats out daily, how has she never seen a pop machine before??? They are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Why did he need ANOTHER pair of shoes??? He seriously doesnt wear them and is just hoarding/trying to show off at this point! :roll:
Im surprised he bought her something! I really am!

As for end if the vlog, they really should do questions. Also why did she need to explain FOR HIM why hes been a jerk? Xmas is long gone! Hes 23? 24? Time to grow up and get over ur parents divorce that clearly happened 10+ yrs ago! Ur an adult! Make ur own xmas plans. :roll:
Hes a jerk and douche. Period. Has nothing to do with xmas time.

DEEZNUTZ
Informer
Informer

Post by DEEZNUTZ »

stars&rockets08 wrote:The only thing I'm confused about it when she started dating Randy. She was with him for a long time. And wouldn't he have been the one, in the kicked out at 16 stortytime? But, in the posts from 2008 she's with Sean.
Holy shit. What if she was lying about the timeline in which she dated Randy? Although the profile says it was last updated in 2005 so maybe the date is wrong? It’s 100% her blog but something doesnt add up
ig: @sexiisahmii

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

God, that vlog of them nude in bed was revolting.

Here she goes again boasting about how she's such a computer person yet still refers to it as a "labtop". She is the epitome of white trash.

shayvanburen
Talker
Talker

Post by shayvanburen »

She wrote that everyone in school was afraid of her and in one post she talks about her and her friends getting in trouble for bullying...but I thought our dear, sweet scammy was the shy little quiet girl who got bullied? :rofl:

Also I’m surprised we haven’t had an over exaggerated storytime on this: “i think i have an eating disorder (Let me love you-Mario) i swear. everytime i eat something, i like have to puke but i hold it back. i swear. “ :roll:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

was scrolling through the comments when I found this :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

I also must have missed something because I find the tattoo hideous. It looks cheap and trashy on her, especially in combination with her other tattos. I didn't think she would be dumb enough to actually get something Youtube/internet related but she surprises me every time. Why not just get the Google logo because this is where she gets most of her video ideas from anyway.

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

Post by headlessgummibear »

shayvanburen wrote:She wrote that everyone in school was afraid of her and in one post she talks about her and her friends getting in trouble for bullying...but I thought our dear, sweet scammy was the shy little quiet girl who got bullied? :rofl:
Was thinking the EXACT same thing...didn't she make storytimes faking being emotional about how she was bullied & it was sewww hard & sewww terrible??? It sure doesn't sound like it from that journal! Sounds like she WAS the bully, talking about going to fight girls & how they were so scared & it was hilarious? Trash.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Goodness me! What a horrible horrible person she is! Reading those journals made my skin crawl! As someone who was bullied in my youth and saw many others get it even worse than me reading what she wrote make me sick to my stomach! :barf:

Looks like she joined in with A LOT of bullying and seemed to think it was SEWWW FUNNY? But she is WEAK AF! She is the type that is only strong and ''intimidating'' when with her friends! If she was by herself you know she would be a mousy hunch back! :FU:

How dare she preach *anti-bullying* and *self love* :o And you know she would justify all this with *peer pressure yew guuyz* :roll:

She is an actual piece of shit for the things she wrote! (Whether they are true or not, we know she loves exaggerating) The thing is, now she has told so many lies she has no credibility what so ever! She should be ashamed of herself!
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

OHHH I hope someone is saving her journal entries. I have to learn for my exams so I can't really spend my time doing this right now but Scammy is known for deleting every evidence against her. She didn't change one too. Just hiding behind this whole "I'm so cute and innocent" bullshit.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yes someone needs to save them because as soon as she hops on here I'm sure she'll delete that account. How she left that up is beyond me lmao - I don't know if she was trying to sound tough or what, but it's clear she's always been a really shitty person!

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I'd also like to comment on the fact that she sounded incredibly delayed even for her age back then! :o

So much for being seww shockingly intelligent in school! :FU:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Or she'll make a reading my old livejournal video. But, pretend she dug it up, and leave out all the offensive "juicy" stuff.

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkButtholeLips »

Thought this was intriguing.....I doubt she even remembers her login to delete this site but I’m screenshotting anything ~juicy~ just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkButtholeLips »

Also this. Sisters name is Chelsea, innit? Who the hell is Joanna-Lynn?

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic »

PinkButtholeLips wrote:Image

It’s pretty common for adoptive families to change the names of children. Roxy probably na,ed her Joanna-Lynn (kind of makes sense) and the adoptive family renamed her Chelsea. They me-t her for a few months until they realized they couldn’t take care of her, so she would have had a name.

The poetry entry was very cringe. I googled a few of the lines from it randomly, they were easy to find on poetry in song lyric websites. She’s soooo deep and always been original. :rofl:
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

PinkButtholeLips wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... bdbe2f.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180211</span><span>/</span><span>83d51900bdbc01a75f28427851bdbe2f</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Joanna-Lynne is prob the name her parents gave her, where as the adoptive parents named her Chelsey.

And fuck she sounds intitled. "I have every right to see her" NO YOU DONT!!!! Your parents gave up their rights when they gave her up for adoption. Sheesb?

NoImSerious
Informer
Informer

Post by NoImSerious »

Funny, I remember her "draw my life"-video where she talks about how she was friends with everyone, and she was also so nice to everyone. She even started an anti-bully group at her high school. Oh well.

9:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Cr-zkWSyM&t=616s

yvillato1998
Learner
Learner

Post by yvillato1998 »

Wow scam is so #blessed.

She is getting a 15 dollar unicorn from Walmart who was thrown around and punched by dcap and his friend. How is she going to spin this one as dcap being so thoughtful :roll:

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

Atleast he didn't get her cheap jewelery from ebay like a month late.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

The names Joanna and Lynne on their own are fine but from experience, anyone who adds Lynne to the end of regular names (as in ones that don't already end in Lynne like kaitlin) is usual very trashy. Why not just make that her middle name ? Very glad her adoptive parents changed her name

Return to “PiinkSparkles”