SugarMamaSparkles (Part 47)

xjolie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SugarMamaSparkles (Part 47)

Post by xjolie »

Basista182 wrote:Sorry if this was already said, but her new round of lip injections went above her lip just like Trishas had. I doubt she has a plastic surgeon there who knows how to dissolve that though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THATS OKAAAAYY SHE CAN TOTALLY MAKE IT WORK AND THEYRE EXACTLY HOW SHE WANTED THEM SHE JUST REALLY LIKES THAT LOOK YA’KNOW THEYRE PERFECT :rofl:

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Oh honey. Nobody wants to see your botched boob job and lumpy ass. Save that shit for yourself

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

Forevergauc wrote:Image
Oh honey. Nobody wants to see your botched boob job and lumpy ass. Save that shit for yourself

At this point she might as well just say she wants to be Trisha Paytas

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

not_todaynotever wrote:She seemed very off in her latest video. Her lipstick was horrible too. I can't believe she bought all those gift sets for herself. I mean I get spoiling yourself and getting nice things for yourself but that's just excessive! Isn't Christmas supposed to be the time of giving. Hers Sam getting a couple of 40$ gift sets for herself.
She does this every year - gets herself TONS of shit and then runs out last minute to get thoughtless junk and gift cards for her family. She does it with everyone's birthday, too - but she's sewwww giving and thoughtful, guys! :rofl:

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I hope she returns the first lip set. Its so sheer, and she will never wear. I dont get why she even bought. She literally has every shade already.

Most ppl dont go out hauling themselves gift sets, or a ton of stuff right before xmas! So its ur own fault if u get gifted one of those for xmas..

She might give them away!!! GIRL! You just swatched and opened them!!!
She may separate them? So again, u just opened them!!!!
She already bought everyones gifts? So why gift used sets now?
Clearly shes not impressed with a few things...
maybe dont go spend $200 on gift sets for yourself?

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

Forevergauc wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b3f4be.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171202</span><span>/</span><span>34b9c8dbc8a35eb2b7e245fcf7b3f4be</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Gross. I pity the poor esthetician that has the nightmare of a waxing job in order to prep her for said photo shoot.

I can't decide if she's just become more vain and delusional because of the surgeries and procedures or if she's become more desperate and histrionic due to mental illness.

I don't know anyone who buys themselves gift sets unless it's maybe after the holidays and the sets are marked on clearance.

pillowtalkblanketboy
Talker
Talker

Post by pillowtalkblanketboy »

Has anyone noticed how her views are plummeting? None of the recent ones have reached 100k and that stupid confidence one is only at 18k!!! Very pathetic for someone who has been doing this for so long and has almost 1 million.
Speaking of that: She will be reaching 1 mil soon enough but what annoys me is that number is so inaccurate. There may be 1 million ACCOUNTS subscribed to her, but she has nowhere near 1 million "cuties." Most of those accounts are inactive or probably duplicate accounts of ppl who had to make a new one. When she hits 1 mil she's gonna make SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT. But she doesn't realize it isn't real. Other YouTubers who have only been doing it for 1 or 2 years are at 3 million by now but little scammy is barely at 1 million after like 8 years. So embarrassing :FU:

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Forevergauc wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b3f4be.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171202</span><span>/</span><span>34b9c8dbc8a35eb2b7e245fcf7b3f4be</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Mc cheater was sooo against her showing off her boobs online when she first started talking about her boob job, i cant imagine what he would think about her doing a naked photo shoot!!!!
I get, its ur body, do what u want, but damn, have some respect for yourself!

Also, this is the same girl that doesnt want to see a physiatrist cause shes scared they would share her secrets, wants to photograph her naked body... photos could leak!!! :rofl:

Secretly, i wish her icloud would get hacked and released! Ruin her life. :rofl:

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

I feel like she would leak it herself and then act like it was hacked

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Her vlogmas intro is such a cringe fest!! When will her editing not look like PowerPoint. And, yes that photoshoot tweet, was 100% inspired by Trish. These days, she's trying harder, and harder to be just like her. I wonder if she one of her Pateron followers.

TheMakeupAddict
Learner
Learner

Post by TheMakeupAddict »

So Scam is really gonna upload a "Mixing all my ____ together" video & not credit SimplyNailogical OR Safiya Nygaard? Okay, Sam. You've tooooootally "had this idea for months" and it has nothing to do w/ the fact that Christine & Safiya's videos got over 3 mil. views. Right. 100% your original yewnique idea.

HarleyQuinn86
Talker
Talker

Post by HarleyQuinn86 »

TheMakeupAddict wrote:So Scam is really gonna upload a "Mixing all my ____ together" video & not credit SimplyNailogical OR Safiya Nygaard? Okay, Sam. You've tooooootally "had this idea for months" and it has nothing to do w/ the fact that Christine & Safiya's videos got over 3 mil. views. Right. 100% your original yewnique idea.
And all her little stans are in the comments saying ‘she might not even know who Cristine or Safiya are’

Bullshit

not_todaynotever
Learner
Learner

Post by not_todaynotever »

Just watched her new video and she still looks off. She looks like she just has this blank stare in her eyes even when she's smiling and it's unsettling.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Why
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

It looks like she's gotten her lips done again (so the third time now?) what the fuck???

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She really should have worried more about getting something done about her chin (or lack thereof) before getting giant lips. Her jowls are just getting more prominent too, she's going to look so odd in a few years :rofl:

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkandSugar »

She looks like she has such a hard time talking with those lips

I had a bad allergic reaction once and my lips swelled up to at least quadruple their size and I was moving my mouth similarly to how Sam is moving hers now. It’s not a cute look.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

So far her piinkcember is a busy. Nothing interesting. Ive been forcing myself to watch. Looks like that whole vlogging thing lasted! :rofl: they clearly arent doing vlogmas.
Clearly mccheater is too busy actually working to edit and upload. (Cant say i blame him) maybe she should realize she should help out, and edit? Not like she works.
The vlogs were always more entertaining.
New camera was a waste.
Its clear they only daily vlogged all that time cause mccheater was jobless and that was his income. Now that he has a real job, its like fuck youtube, and all those ppl they begged to subscribe and paid his bills haha. :rofl:
Good luck crawling back later buddy.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Dp... but i forced myself to watch the tree video...
Why has she been acting sooo extra lately? Like is she faking happiness or tryibg to hide sonethig? Its over the too, even for her!

Also, shes just gonna lv a pink tree on mccheaters side of the bed?
Plus, she spent $80 on 4 ornaments and a pillow at pier 1!
Those ornaments werent even cute. Like how does she find the ugliest stuff? And still not looking at prices! Then acts shocked that one cost $15! Well the price was ON IT!!! If u looked! Sheesh?
Also, it was such a junk rushed video.
Like had she not been lazy, and pit it in the hello kitty room, and played with angles, and sped some stuff up, it could of been a cute video. But no, she just plopped it on the bed, and then literally tossed ornaments on it on one side.
These first 3 videos for the month are a clear indictaion of what she will be producing for the month! Haha lazyness. Shes so over youtube, and its showing. But she cant quit cause she needs to py for her next round of lip injections. They look more and more awkward everyday.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Why did she get such giant ornaments for such a tiny tree? You would think mini tree = mini ornaments, but maybe that's just me. Also, her whole mouth area looks like it's getting painful for her to talk, it just looks so weird!

Return to “PiinkSparkles”