PiinkAssJowls (Part 44)

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

PiinkAssJowls (Part 44)

Post by cheesecake134 »

It was time for a new thread. Can't remember who suggested the name but I love it. :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PiinkAssJowls (Part 44)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Bwahahaha thank you for using this title! :rofl: :tu:

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by pradacandyxo »

following this trainwreck :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

lmao the title. :rofl:
**Frooty Froot Loops**

shortshortsshorty
Debater
Debater

Post by shortshortsshorty »

On the topic of her hair - I guarantee she goes to a student (or students) at a salon school (because it's cheaper). It would explain why her hair always looks a mess (does she not ever look at the photos she takes of the back of her head, or does she only care that the front is okay?). It would also explain why her hairdresser randomly did braids on her; if she's a student with a lot of free time, she could have called the only person who's always free in so she can practice and take pictures for her portfolio

bittersweet
Debater
Debater

Post by bittersweet »

I love the title aha :rofl:

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Lmao excellent title!! Have they put up a Valentine's vlog yet? I don't bother watching their vids unless something juicy is mentioned here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

Forevergauc wrote:Lmao excellent title!! Have they put up a Valentine's vlog yet? I don't bother watching their vids unless something juicy is mentioned here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, not yet. They posted a vlog ON Valentine's Day, but it was just the rest of the Edmonton trip. Which means they weren't even in Edmonton on Valentine's Day. Which makes no damn sense. It's clearly a Valentine's trip, so why wouldn't you be there on the actual holiday? Wouldn't you want to spend a fancy night out in ~the big city~? I think it's pretty clear they simply can't AFFORD it. I think it's obvious she blows half their "trip money" on that stupid fucking hotel. That's why each time they've stayed at Fantasyland it's been for one night and one night only. Sugar Mama has $300 dollars to plop down once but definitely not for several nights. After that, her shopping money is probably pretty seriously diminished. Hence why they take these weird little 2 day trips.

Anyway, speaking of the vlog: I laughed at her showing off the old timey photos like they're some novel concept. Like she realizes that's one of THE MOST TOURIST THINGS YOU CAN DO, right? Meaning everyone and their mother has gotten one of those stupid things done at the beach at one time or another. I'm guessing the Blair family didn't take too many vacations in the 90s. She also looked broad as fuck in all of them. It's hilarious to me how different her face/body is when she's not control of the angle and pose. Her shots on Instagram imply she's actually XXS with an actual chin. Candid shots reveal her wide, turtle-y realness. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Dipshit's in so much pain, yet she's still not driving her car! :roll: Sam complaining about emergency room wait times. :roll: Yeah, it's bad, but expected. Girl, if you want a snack from Tim's, just go get it. RIP to her eyebrow tails. Plucky Pluckerson is back! Oh, it might've been appendicitis, but he's at the gym. While she couldn't care less, and stayed home. Gotta get all dolled up, for the sushi buffet. Dipshit had a surprise for her, but didn't have time to get it. So he's got another. THIS IS IT SAM, YOUR RING! Oh, wait... They go to the mini golf place, where they had their first date. IMO, that's cute. But, you know she's once again, disappointed that he didn't pop the question. Then they get a DQ cake. Plz preach at me about vegan foodz, and fruit, I'll be over here w/ my Blizzard.

shortshortsshorty
Debater
Debater

Newest vlog, typing as I'm watching - buying 100 cups of coffee is a HUGE waste of coffee. Why don't they just pay for 100 cups but ask for just the empty cups? They can't just give away coffee to strangers (not safe) after rolling up the rims (not sanitary) but I'm sure these rednecks would think it's so generous :roll:
Also, if he was doubled over in pain at random times like they said, then he shouldn't and wouldn't be driving. What if he was suddenly in pain while driving? Risk having an accident ? And why can't they just go to a walk in? Her justification that the hospital is the only place to do blood tests.. like no? A hospital will do bloodwork if you're there and NEED it, but walk ins offer bloodwork at certain times most days of the week. If fat ass is able to drive, he can wait a day for bloodwork (not even guaranteed that he needs it). These hicks do realize that there are people who ACTUALLY need to get into the ER, and these two are wasting time that could be spent on someone who actually needs emergency attention. The emergency room isn't somewhere you go because it'll be more convenient than a walk in, you go because you need urgent medical attention. Sorry to rant but these two abusing canada's health care system pisses me off more than anything. Couple of hypochondriacs. And she's PISSED that they waited 30 minutes (I've waited 3 hours at a walk in before, 30 minutes is nothing) because he's in pain. He DROVE himself to the hospital, if he can do that without whining he's FINE. Wow they're laughing and enjoying their work day, sorry they didn't burst into tears upon seeing superstar Sammy's man-child in excruciating pain that he powered through to get them to the ER because she can't even drive her own vehicle.
Oh wow, the next day they're going out to eat AND he went to the gym - guess there was nothing wrong with him. The pain subsided, he probably just had gas like she did a couple years ago when she was at the ER. Also shout out to her for tipping. Revolutionary.
His idea to recreate their first date is kinda of cute but also lazy. I'm sure she was expecting a proposal

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

Well speak of the damn devil!

[youtube][/youtube]

Sam starts out the vlog showing off the "Cash Me Ousside" shirt she got made. Yes, she got it MADE. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Way to blow money on a stupid meme no one is going to remember in a month. She then actually says she likes the girl and "likes her swag", but then tries to say she "doesn't condone people being mean to their moms or punching people on airplanes." It's like way to miss the entire fucking point. This is a CHILD who is clearly in need of real help and guidance and people are doing nothing but making her a spectacle. OF COURSE Sam's stupid ass just thinks she's some ~swaggy sassy~ teenager. Her ignorance truly enrages me sometimes. Oh, and she claims "cash me ousside" girl reminds her of HERSELF at 13. LMAO like yeah, I'm sure you were such a little bad ass back then. Cash Me Ousside would have probably beat the fuck out of her had she actually caught her ~ousside~. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, after that they go to the ER because Dahltyn is having stomach pains. Sam claims he's been doubled over in pain..............yet he's still driving her Range Rover. She of course shows her ass in the waiting room because Dahltyn actually HAS TO WAIT TO SEE A DOCTOR LIKE SOME COMMON PEASANT. :roll: This bitch struts into the ER for fucking any minor ache and pain. How did she not know it was going to be a long wait? It's like she thinks it's an injustice as if he's ~suffering~ so greatly. Honey, guess what? SO WAS EVERYONE ELSE IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM THAT'S WHY THEY'RE THERE. And she was weirdly making it about herself the whole time. She just keeeeeepppppt complaining about how long the wait was for HER and how SHE was hungry and how this was such an inconvenience for HER. But of course offering up that phony sad voice and claiming she was "just a concerned girlfriend" :roll: Oh, and after all that melodrama do you know what was wrong with him? ABSOLUTELY GODDAMN NOTHING. AGAIN. I swear every time these dipshits have a ~medical emergency~ it turns out to be nothing. I guarantee you this fat ass just hasn't taken a proper dump in too long. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And as for Valentine's Day, Dahltyn spends the morning at the gym. Which I guess good for him, but again, it's clear he wasn't suffering too badly if he could immediately go the gym the very next morning. They ate the same crappy sushi they always eat for lunch. How romantic! Dahltyn "surprises" her with a trip to the same mini golf place where they apparently had their first date. Which is actually kind of sweet, but you know that's all he bought her. Sugar Mama totally footed the bill for the entire Edmonton trip AND bought their Valentine's lunch AND likely bought him more presents on top of that.............................and she's rewarded with a round of mini golf. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

trickassbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by trickassbitch »

Nice new thread name.

OK the new vlog...how many of you think his ass faked being "sick" so he could have a reason for not having that "super special" thing he claimed he had planned for Sam?I thought it was fucking hilarious that sam said she was concerned because he didn't eat breakast or lunch, and it was going to be supper time in a few hours lmao. Like if he isn't constantly inhaling food there has to be something wrong. Of course she thinks she should be the first one seen by the hospital...um no. He was fine enough to go to the gym ( aka mcdonalds & to pick Sam something up) in the morning and then went to get sushi...so transparent.

Also did anyone see how when she talking about the sushi prices she said "I tip them good" and Dolphin was like "Oh yeah we tip them really good" Like we know Sam is paying for everything stop it Dahltyn. Stop it. It's embarassing.

trickassbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by trickassbitch »

Nice new thread name.

OK the new vlog...how many of you think his ass faked being "sick" so he could have a reason for not having that "super special" thing he claimed he had planned for Sam?I thought it was fucking hilarious that sam said she was concerned because he didn't eat breakast or lunch, and it was going to be supper time in a few hours lmao. Like if he isn't constantly inhaling food there has to be something wrong. Of course she thinks she should be the first one seen by the hospital...um no. He was fine enough to go to the gym ( aka mcdonalds & to pick Sam something up) in the morning and then went to get sushi...so transparent.

Also did anyone see how when she talking about the sushi prices she said "I tip them good" and Dolphin was like "Oh yeah we tip them really good" Like we know Sam is paying for everything stop it Dahltyn. Stop it. It's embarassing.

shortshortsshorty
Debater
Debater

In her grwm she shows the reference photo she had for her hair (just before 14 minutes) and she should be pissed with what she got. Honestly, how does she not realize that her hairdresser is garbage ? It looks like the results of someone who tried to REMOVE her desired look

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She would think that Cash Me Ousside crap is sooooo funny. I happen to think that little girl is what is wrong with the youth of today lmao. It's not funny whatsoever. It's a little kid trying to be "hard." And then Sam says she was a lot like her when she was little? Uh, what happened to you being meek and shy and quiet?

It probably was fucking gas. Why couldn't she drive if he was in so much pain? So stupid. I have had gas so bad that I've been in a heap on the floor, but I know it's fucking gas pains so I don't bother going to the damn emergency room for it. He wasn't even hooked up to an IV for fluids or anything, which is pretty much the first thing they do when you go to the emergency room lmao. And if I was that sick, I can tell you right now the first thing I ate afterwards would NOT have been fucking sushi!

Did he seriously ask her if she wanted a whole half of that cake? I'm sure they downed that entire thing that night. Sewwww healthy.

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

All the speculation about her to a cosmetology school to get her hair done, I disagree! There was NO WAY in hell our clients would be allowed to leave looking like that at my school. If we fucked up, they got their hair fixed FOR FREE by another student or a teacher. And honestly, if we were really THAT BAD at doing hair we weren't allowed to touch the clients until we got more experience on doll heads... I am willing to bet she has a "friend" who "does hair" but has never actually studied it. It is not as easy as everyone in the world thinks it is, that's why so many people end up dropping out or not getting their license. lol
:love2: :love2:

shortshortsshorty
Debater
Debater

BigBerthaCarrotTop wrote:All the speculation about her to a cosmetology school to get her hair done, I disagree! There was NO WAY in hell our clients would be allowed to leave looking like that at my school. If we fucked up, they got their hair fixed FOR FREE by another student or a teacher. And honestly, if we were really THAT BAD at doing hair we weren't allowed to touch the clients until we got more experience on doll heads... I am willing to bet she has a "friend" who "does hair" but has never actually studied it. It is not as easy as everyone in the world thinks it is, that's why so many people end up dropping out or not getting their license. lol
She's had pictures on instagram of herself in a salon (and not a basement salon), she's also vlogged herself rolling up to a strip mall. I think why most people think she goes to a student is because there's no way the girl who does it is licensed. It only makes sense that it's a student. And as much of a bad ass scam thinks she is, she lacks human interaction and therefore cannot confront any issue she encounters. The student probably does it and then when it's not what she wanted, rather than say something, convinces herself she likes it. She does that CONSTANTLY.
Also, I don't know how often you keep up with Sam, but she doesn't have any friends (asides from stacey), so the friend stylist theory doesn't work

CeceDrake
Informer
Informer

Post by CeceDrake »

i still think the person who does her hair is whichever one of dahltyns mother figures. the one that was trying to push $85 shampoo onto the cuties

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's such a mystery where she gets her hair done lmao. She's never even shown who does it either, and you know she's always filming people without their consent. You'd think just one time she'd be sitting there going "this is my hair lady!" or something like that. I definitely thought it was dipshit's mom, but she has her basement salon so I doubt she's working in an actual shop.

doge_party_91

Post by doge_party_91 »

so let me get this straight... they went out for sushi for lunch, $50. (After Sam goes on about SHE tips them really well, Dahltyn in the background saying "we" lmao")

then, they go to dairy queen and get a cake for $15-20 was it?

and they are going to order food for dinner which is probably another $30-50.

what the fuck? Why do they need to eat out twice in one day? Go out for lunch and make food at home? Why do you need to order in? I get it V-day or whatever but I swear this is a daily thing. So they drop at least $60-90 on food most days.

Also this probably only bothers me, but I cringe so hard when she applies her foundation. The hourglass stick foundation is about 40% pigment and you literally need the smallest amount or you will go through it in weeks. Funny enough, at work today one of the brand executives from Hourglass came in for training and was explaining how you only need 7-9 "stamps" on your face and maybe a couple for for really full coverage. She was "making fun" of how girls copy beauty bloggers on instagram and literally paint their face (what sam does) with this foundation because they don't know how to use it. the amount she puts on.... holy fuck. That is enough to do full coverage foundation for 10 people.

She was saying how Dior air flash was expensive, hourglass is a luxe brand as well and that foundation is pricey. She literally wastes so much product and will go through that stick within a month. The foundation is already full coverage with 1/8th of what she puts on her face, which she doesn't even need. With so much on, the foundation breaks up and looks disgusting. I'd love to see her skin in person after applying that. IT BOTHERS ME SO MUCH LOL

Return to “PiinkSparkles”