Confusion about her

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Confusion about her

Post by lauralovescats09 »

I read some comments on Kristees NY iMats vlog and people said she looked bored and they didn't include her, anyone know what this is about?

thegurugossiper1
Talker
Talker

Re: Confusion about her

Post by thegurugossiper1 »

It's not much of a big deal nut it's just that she didn't "fit in" with them. Polina is around the same age, but she's WAY less mature. She parties and drinks every night and the group she was with doesn't. She's not even friends with them. I don't know why she went with those particular people.

thegurugossiper1
Talker
Talker

Post by thegurugossiper1 »

Oops I didn't mean to write nut lol I guess something autocorrected it to that sorry!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

thegurugossiper1 wrote:It's not much of a big deal nut it's just that she didn't "fit in" with them. Polina is around the same age, but she's WAY less mature. She parties and drinks every night and the group she was with doesn't. She's not even friends with them. I don't know why she went with those particular people.
How does her drinking make her less mature? She just likes to do different things, a lot of kids her age party, I don't think it has to do with their maturity levels.

UnImpossible
Talker
Talker

Post by UnImpossible »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
thegurugossiper1 wrote:It's not much of a big deal nut it's just that she didn't "fit in" with them. Polina is around the same age, but she's WAY less mature. She parties and drinks every night and the group she was with doesn't. She's not even friends with them. I don't know why she went with those particular people.
How does her drinking make her less mature? She just likes to do different things, a lot of kids her age party, I don't think it has to do with their maturity levels.
She's probably friends with them to make her seem "cool". I agree Polina is way less mature. It might seem small but 3 years can be a big difference. I imagine she's only friends with them because they can get her alcohol. Her friend Vendi is annoying. I do agree lots of kids her age party, but that doesn't make it right. It isn't the fact that Polina drinks for me, it's that she feels the need to post it all over Twitter, Instagram, Vine ect. She's just an over spoiled 16 year old girl who has a nicer car, designer clothes, cakey makeup, and a terrible attitude.

thisbitch
Informer
Informer

Post by thisbitch »

drinking at 16 doesnt sound mature to me

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

thisbitch wrote:drinking at 16 doesnt sound mature to me
I just don't think it's relevant to maturity in a general way. I don't think every single person who drinks in high school is immature, just like all of the kids who don't aren't automatically mature. All different kinds of people drink underage, do I think this girl is immature? Sure, but it's not because she drinks.

UnImpossible
Talker
Talker

Post by UnImpossible »

She's immature because it's posted all over the internet from her social networks.

c_boots
Debater
Debater

Post by c_boots »

I wonder if people kind of have their guard up with her because of her reputation. It seems like everyone who knows who she is has heard that she's catty, snobby, materialist, rude, etc. Also a lot of people say that when she's nice, its just fake. Maybe everyone just kind of wanted to distance from her cause they were worried about that sort of thing?

Return to “polinaberegova”