Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

Ochen wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:55 pm
OMG those "Yoga Flows" she posted on INSTA, never NEVER have I ever seen yoga done like that. :rofl: :roll:
LMAO I'm DEAD :rofl:

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

her IGstories just kill me... why do her lips look like they were glued onto her face??? ughhhh she needs to get them dissolved dude she’s done way way too much... to be only what 21? 22? and look this botched is so sad

Last edited by ibeendrakein on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

ibeendrakein wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:57 pm
her IGstories just kill me... why do her lisp look like they were glued onto her face??? ughhhh she needs to get them dissolved dude she’s done way way too much... to be only what 21? 22? and look this botched is so sad

looking very octo mom/Michael Jackson-esque lately lol.

xfashiondollx
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashiondollx »

When I first started watching her in high school, I had a inkling that she was gonna get tons of work done just based on her personality. I’m not surprised that she did, she just looks crazy as fuck. I feel kind of bad for her honestly. I may be going a little too deep but I wonder if something happened in her childhood. Maybe she got teased or bullied for her looks growing up? Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

xfashiondollx wrote:When I first started watching her in high school, I had a inkling that she was gonna get tons of work done just based on her personality. I’m not surprised that she did, she just looks crazy as fuck. I feel kind of bad for her honestly. I may be going a little too deep but I wonder if something happened in her childhood. Maybe she got teased or bullied for her looks growing up? Idk

I know she didn’t have a lot of friends like in high school. I’m sure people thought her Youtube channel was weird or how she would dress so extra for school (wearing mini skirt in the middle of winter in chicago with ugg boots) but who knows what her earlier life was like. She never talks about it. I don’t think she’s ever even showed photos of herself when she was younger

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

ibeendrakein wrote:her IGstories just kill me... why do her lips look like they were glued onto her face??? ughhhh she needs to get them dissolved dude she’s done way way too much... to be only what 21? 22? and look this botched is so sad

She looks disgusting. She would probably look way better if she didnt put her lipstick on like that. Why does she do it straight across on her top lip? She has no cupids bow when she does that and makes it look so unnatural

I dont want to be mean but she genuinely looks disgusting to me.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

CatLady94
Talker
Talker

Post by CatLady94 »

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

she will die on the cross before she admits that she gets lip filler...
even though she slurs her speech because her lips are over inflated. GIRL

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

^^ so desperate for views lol also he was lowkey roasting her the whole time

princesssparkles
Learner
Learner

Post by princesssparkles »

She looks like a bad version of sincerelygracie

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

He was roasting her for sure, so much shade. And it’s clear the guy wasn’t even the least bit interested lol. She looks horrible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ryeonrocks
Informer
Informer

Post by Ryeonrocks »

princesssparkles wrote:She looks like a bad version of sincerelygracie

Ouch, poor grace.

Alexandrascott77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alexandrascott77 »

Idk why but I ordered from by Clyde on cyber Monday (a MONTH AGO) and still haven’t received my order... I’ve dmmed her at least 60 times and no response. A scam I am disgusted

LisaStone
Informer
Informer

Post by LisaStone »

I don't really see what will be on this "tell all guide 2.0" that she hasn't already shown in the vlogs... she eats the same thing every day

Post by Guest »

LisaStone wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:26 am
I don't really see what will be on this "tell all guide 2.0" that she hasn't already shown in the vlogs... she eats the same thing every day
Its a just a cash grab for her

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

companies need to take her off their PR lists. she gets literally no views lmaooo. her views have been on a steady decline since she started all the surgeries and filler and lost all her friends. she’s alone all day every day rambling to herself in front of a camera. her attempts at making extra money are so low budget it’s embarassing. hand written guides that she copy and pasted from random wellness websites and cheap aliexpress jewelry that she paid pennies for.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

ibeendrakein wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:03 am
companies need to take her off their PR lists. she gets literally no views lmaooo. her views have been on a steady decline since she started all the surgeries and filler and lost all her friends. she’s alone all day every day rambling to herself in front of a camera. her attempts at making extra money are so low budget it’s embarassing. hand written guides that she copy and pasted from random wellness websites and cheap aliexpress jewelry that she paid pennies for.
I can’t even sit through her stupid rambling anymore. I have Adblock so at least my clicks never count.

Post by Guest »

Solcool2 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:18 pm
ibeendrakein wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:03 am
I can’t even sit through her stupid rambling anymore. I have Adblock so at least my clicks never count.
maybe if she goes on botched shes can regain her following

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

omg I literally forgot about this girl. She randomly popped into my head and I was like I wonder how botched her face looks now... and MY GOD. What on earth has she done to herself?! Im terrified. :o

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

Goddamn this woman is the most boring person ever. She is so uninspiring to be honest. For someone who has so many different scam business ventures (Skype coaching calls, manifestation and crystal guides, ali baba jewelry at a 400%+ markup, and now her nutrition guide), she sure is a fucking bore to watch and listen to. I have not been able to sit through an entire video of hers in YEARS. She looks like a lifeless robot who is stressed out all the time and running on no energy. Her life is filled with never-ending to-do lists, mediocre fake hustle side gigs with questionable business practices, excessive vanity, lip fillers, botox, surgery, and looking like a blow up sex doll. She seems so lonely and empty inside.

Return to “polinaberegova”