PBBunny97 General Thread Part 6

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 6

Post by Ccccccccc »

I thought she was doing her makeup a lot better when she moved to a LA. However, she ruined it with all that plastic surgery

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

JKPUPPY
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by JKPUPPY »

So did she completely give up on periscope?

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

JKPUPPY wrote:So did she completely give up on periscope?
She was on periscope last night

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

DailyB
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by DailyB »

I really want to know how Shane feels about her getting all this plastic surgery. Do you think he tries to convince her not to do it?

And what's up with all these you tubers going vegan? Are they even doing it for the right reasons?

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

DailyB wrote:I really want to know how Shane feels about her getting all this plastic surgery. Do you think he tries to convince her not to do it?

And what's up with all these you tubers going vegan? Are they even doing it for the right reasons?
No they do it for the views. She has been trying to "go vegan" for years and in her newest going vegan vlog you could tell she has done no research on it whatsoever and even asked her friend Natalie if fish was considered vegan. Wtf? A fish is an animal of course it's not vegan. She just wants to eat a vegan diet to seem cool, spiritual, and to stay skinny, but she can't and won't commit to it. The last time she went vegan she ate chicken two weeks later and now she said she has been "vegan" for three weeks but cheated by eating fish. She shouldn't even label her diet and just eat healthy with treats here and there. It's really not that difficult.

cloudi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cloudi »

I don't understand why she has to announce to the world that she's going vegan...like girl, we get it, it's not a big deal. We don't need a Twitter rant about why everyone should be vegan.

cloudi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cloudi »

& why are those Givenchy slides suddenly in vogue? I understand some designer purchases, but $375 for rubber flip flops?! :?

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Polina isn't going to toss away her leather designer bags, jackets, shoes ect. I say this because all of a sudden in the last month or so, every guru/youtuber and their mom has claimed to go vegan yet some (Nathalie Paris, Teala Dunn, MyLifeAsEva) have admitted straight up to not planning on tossing out their makeup that is tested on animals in exchange for cruelty free makeup and/or have been caught slipping up in a vlog ordering some meal containing dairy. As for Polina, we all know she's too materialistic to give up her luxury items because who wants to post a Stella McCartney bag on Instagram, right? At least SHE wouldn't since it's not common or popular in her little circle and her minions won't drool over it or tell her how she's "goals". I'm sorry but if I were to go vegan, I wouldn't announce it until I know I'm 1000% committed to it otherwise you just look like another copycat doing it for a trend instead of the health/moralistic side of veganism. Each to their own though!

And I'm sorry if this mentioned before, but WTF is up with the way this girl speaks? I can never get through an entire vlog/video without getting baffled every time.

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

Lol she posted a photo of soft serve ice cream on insta two days ago. Totally vegan!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

luxex93 wrote:Lol she posted a photo of soft serve ice cream on insta two days ago. Totally vegan!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TYPICAL! I'm not even surprised.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

I just found out about Polina recently... And I think she looks like someone who has really bad hygiene... She just looks dirty and smelly...

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

baseballislife
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by baseballislife »

Her entire "He Cheated On Me" video is beyond stupid. She's definitely trying to milk it and get more views by attempting to have a 'story time' video when its about a guy who she wasn't even dating. She said she was talking to the guy/texting but didn't even mention them hanging out or dating... Girl needs to get over herself and stop trying to seem like she's something she's not

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Every time she tweets about "a new DP video" I can't help but read it as the other DP. :|

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

What a truly disturbing person.

Beyonce Knowles
Talker
Talker

Post by Beyonce Knowles »

:love2:

Jjill
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Jjill »

khrystynaaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by khrystynaaa »

she makes it seem like she puts in so much effort into her vlogs when in reality its literally her rambling about the same shit like she doesn't even bring the camera out in public

Return to “polinaberegova”