Niki "I'm blue if I was pink I would die" & Gabi "Fancy Orgy" DeMartino - Part 9

cwspnbaby
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki "I'm blue if I was pink I would die" & Gabi "Fancy Orgy" DeMartino

Post by cwspnbaby »

The reason all 3 (Niki, Gabi & Alex) talk about their weight & body so much is because they have EDs. They think an ED is just about diet and eating, but don’t realize it’s an actual mental illness & they need to go to actual professionals (not that bs program Gabi promotes) to get better. As someone who suffers from
an ED but also has their BA in Psych, I can tell you it’s not just about eating and really requires a pro to actually get better. They need professional help to move on from it, but I don’t think they’ll ever get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

I'm convinced gabi puts some keywords in a generator and just tweets the output half the time
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

fries
Talker
Talker

Post by fries »

I'm sorry but ever since Gabi claimed to have coeliac disease in 2015 I cannot believe anything else she claims to have.

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

coupureelectrique wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:49 am
jayyfinn wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:08 pm
Anyone keeping track of her 4 autoimmune disease

Why is she typing like that? What the hell is she even saying?
If you look at Ariana's twitter and insta she talks like that too.

cantrelate23
Informer
Informer

Post by cantrelate23 »

Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:50 pm
coupureelectrique wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:49 am
jayyfinn wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:08 pm
Anyone keeping track of her 4 autoimmune disease

Why is she typing like that? What the hell is she even saying?
If you look at Ariana's twitter and insta she talks like that too.
^ yup. just another trait stolen from ariana.

the backtracking on the now deleted insta photo is actually laughable. she posted that photo, without a caption, with april fools looming (idk what time it was in her timezone, but here in Australia it was April 1st, well into the afternoon) She knew damn well the reaction it would get and she did it on purpose to turn it into a pity party on Twitter. If it was a food baby, say that in the caption. Don't post a caption-less photo (which by the way she never does) and then cry when people take it at face value. the whole thing was planned from the very start so she could play victim. i'm so over this girl.
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

ewwyoucool
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ewwyoucool »

her face looks so weird in the food baby picture. If she photoshopped it, she did a horrible job.

poisonousprinces
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonousprinces »

All in all, gabi you are a clever girl.
You’re calculated post has led me to interact with your post more than I have on any of your posts.
feel like I’m trapped in this argument with her minions, explaining that no, pregnancy jokes are not acceptable, no matter how much you love gabi and her humour, it is not ok.

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

Gabi made a video explaining why she got rid of her bunny Givenchy... apparently they had a “pet garage” for a while..

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Gabi's new video is about giving her "baby" away, she said she had to give away the black bunny Givenchy bc of allergies, I missed who all had hives but I know she definitely said her mom was very allergic, so it was given away to an older woman from Craigslist who was grieving hers. She confirmed that the two new bunnies are hers and Collin' s and snapped to stop telling her how to parent her animals, after she said the pet police came for her on instagram. She said the cage is the one that the pet store suggested and pointed to hay in the cage (the I didn't even see), and said they whole sun room is their play pen, plus she is getting them a hutch for outside.

To that I say, bullshit. The pet store people are usually clueless about the cages and they are rarely ever big enough, or safe, for even one animal. Her animal, HER responsibility. That's why you do your research before you get the animal, and if she did do her research, she would have known that cage is too small for one. Not only that, but she would've seen that pet store employees wrongly suggesting those cages is an ongoing problem. Hopefully she leaves the cage door open so they can go in and out out their own free will all the time, because letting them out for play time isn't enough bc they run on their own time, not human time and need to be able to run around when they want. But even that there is a problem with because the door to exit the cage isn't a flat and hard surface, it's literally the flimsy/cheap metal cage bars that they can be injured on using as a ramp. And they can be eating the carpet and walls or anything else if they are roaming free unsupervised, so there's flaws no matter what. Also, they maybe shouldn't be in the pen together until they are introduced slowly to ensure no problems, to be safe. I didn't catch the sexes or anything, but again, you can't rely on the word of pet shops for their age, sex, or if they are from the same litter. I really hope it works out for her and them, but she really should have done her research, which she didn't or she wouldnt have gotten them until she had the proper cage.

People aren't born with knowledge of everything and she obviously doesn't have enough on the subject so she didn't need to get so bitchy about it when animals need advocates and humans need to learn how to properly care for them.

cantrelate23
Informer
Informer

Post by cantrelate23 »

i can't get past her pronouncing Givenchy COMPLETELY WRONG in her entire video - for someone who bases their entire personality around fancy fashion, she should know the proper pronunciation of Givenchy. every time she said "GIVE-en-CHee' I cringed into outer space. (by the way, the correct french pronunciation is jhee-von-SHEE)

also the story around said rabbit is utter bs. not even going to get into the cruelty of pet shops either. do they still exist in the states? here in australia pet shops are almost dead. they don't sell cats or dogs, and all other animals are almost totally phased out too - so all existing pet shops are just pet supply stores.
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

fries
Talker
Talker

Post by fries »

For fucks sake, Gabi. Drop the attitude, shut the fuck up and listen for once. There are people out there that know more than you do. The way Jenna Marbles responded to her audience's concerns over her fish vs. the attitude Gabi has right know speaks volumes to me about their true personalities.

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

"They have hayyy"

You're kidding me. You need a WHOLE lot of hay. Also good luck potty training them. If you get it from an actual breeder or a bunny rescue, they at least teach the bunnies to be potty trained. I am sure those little ones are wayyy too young to be separated.

Oliverbun
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Oliverbun »

Having two bunnies of my own I am SO UPSET about the way she is going about these bunnies. For one, I live in the same town as her, there are not one but TWO bunny rescues she could’ve gotten from! They would have been able to tell her how to ACTUALLY care for a rabbit. Rabbits should have access to unlimited hay 24/7 (hay is 80% of their diets) not a teeny tiny bowls worth for two rabbits. They should also be getting fresh greens daily. Rabbits are very fragile health wise, their health can quickly decline within 12 hours, so she needs to know what signs to look out for. That cage is too small even “just for sleeping”, it’s literally a hamster cage. Also, as some one mentioned if they happen to be different sexes they will quickly be making babies, they start very young. Sorry but I am so incredibly worked up about this. Do your damn research gabi

Post by Guest »

I am so upset that she went to a pet store in 2019! So disgusted! You have to be living under a rock to not know that pet stores involve so much cruelty behind the scenes.
But you know a “aesthetically perfect looking bunny” is so much more important that animal welfare...

strawberrykae
Lurker
Lurker

Post by strawberrykae »

It seems like gabi made another spontaneous decision to buy the bunnies - in the vlog before she left for the pet store she says that she’s only going to look and not buy anything just yet. But then the next clip is of the new bunnies in the cage, with her complaining about the backlash on Twitter after she posted the poor bunnies on her insta story (I think?) and then only after all the backlash, she goes out to buy supplies for the bunnies. Considering she claims that she is informed about caring for a bunny and how delicate their health is, wouldn’t she have actually waited for everything to be purchased and shipped in and then buy the bunnies from a more reputable seller? I don’t think she loves animals as much as she claims..

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

I don't believe a single word that comes out of Gabi's mouth about anything EVER. She's gross and a pathological liar. Anything she says is suspect.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Peter Spawnn wrote:Gabi's new video is about giving her "baby" away, she said she had to give away the black bunny Givenchy bc of allergies, I missed who all had hives but I know she definitely said her mom was very allergic, so it was given away to an older woman from Craigslist who was grieving hers. She confirmed that the two new bunnies are hers and Collin' s and snapped to stop telling her how to parent her animals, after she said the pet police came for her on instagram. She said the cage is the one that the pet store suggested and pointed to hay in the cage (the I didn't even see), and said they whole sun room is their play pen, plus she is getting them a hutch for outside.

To that I say, bullshit. The pet store people are usually clueless about the cages and they are rarely ever big enough, or safe, for even one animal. Her animal, HER responsibility. That's why you do your research before you get the animal, and if she did do her research, she would have known that cage is too small for one. Not only that, but she would've seen that pet store employees wrongly suggesting those cages is an ongoing problem. Hopefully she leaves the cage door open so they can go in and out out their own free will all the time, because letting them out for play time isn't enough bc they run on their own time, not human time and need to be able to run around when they want. But even that there is a problem with because the door to exit the cage isn't a flat and hard surface, it's literally the flimsy/cheap metal cage bars that they can be injured on using as a ramp. And they can be eating the carpet and walls or anything else if they are roaming free unsupervised, so there's flaws no matter what. Also, they maybe shouldn't be in the pen together until they are introduced slowly to ensure no problems, to be safe. I didn't catch the sexes or anything, but again, you can't rely on the word of pet shops for their age, sex, or if they are from the same litter. I really hope it works out for her and them, but she really should have done her research, which she didn't or she wouldnt have gotten them until she had the proper cage.

People aren't born with knowledge of everything and she obviously doesn't have enough on the subject so she didn't need to get so bitchy about it when animals need advocates and humans need to learn how to properly care for them.
Wait, so she was allergic to Givenchy but not these 2 new bunnies? Or was just her mom allergic?

heatherb15
Learner
Learner

Post by heatherb15 »

carlinn wrote:
Peter Spawnn wrote:Gabi's new video is about giving her "baby" away, she said she had to give away the black bunny Givenchy bc of allergies, I missed who all had hives but I know she definitely said her mom was very allergic, so it was given away to an older woman from Craigslist who was grieving hers. She confirmed that the two new bunnies are hers and Collin' s and snapped to stop telling her how to parent her animals, after she said the pet police came for her on instagram. She said the cage is the one that the pet store suggested and pointed to hay in the cage (the I didn't even see), and said they whole sun room is their play pen, plus she is getting them a hutch for outside.

Wait, so she was allergic to Givenchy but not these 2 new bunnies? Or was just her mom allergic?

Apparently most of her family was but especially her mum. Not Gabi tho

manx
Learner
Learner

Post by manx »

she just looks like she smells like cheap perfume and dirty hair that hasn't been washed for a week
:love2:

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

manx wrote:she just looks like she smells like cheap perfume and dirty hair that hasn't been washed for a week
Dude I just saw the preview for their new hungover shopping video on Nikis ig and that’s my first thought that ran into my mind when I saw Gabi in that tacky ass sequin top and obnoxious large earrings while she’s flashing her underwear. Her face always looks so oily and like playdoh and her hair is always so dry but oily looking and dead. Also you know how when you look at someone sometimes and they look so clean and you just know they they smell good? I look at Gabi and think the opposite. She looks musty and sweaty and like she drowns herself in Juicy Couture mixed with that Ariana hair mist

Return to “Niki and Gabi”