HalseyandAriBeauty (NikiandGabiBeauty) Part 3

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: HalseyandAriBeauty (NikiandGabiBeauty) Part 3

Post by sparkles »

GivemeCoco wrote:
thelovingmomma wrote:I find it hard to believe they had no friends when their old channel is full of videos with friends in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i didn't watch the video, so idk the timelines
but here is them in oct 2009 with no friends
I know that was almost 8 years ago but wow they look so different, Gabi especially. I can at least tell Niki is Niki!

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by laura__rosemarie »

https://youtu.be/nd3yTQ-3DdY so Gabi actually had such a cute body here.

https://youtu.be/RXkxlFhzct8 and omg nikis body and hair!

Wth happened to them.

kileymylie
Learner
Learner

Post by kileymylie »

ImageImage

Did her fan just threaten suicide and when gabi noticed her she used it as her description? Im sorry but i didnt realise how bad this is getting

Audrey_91
Talker
Talker

Post by Audrey_91 »

kileymylie wrote:ImageImage

Did her fan just threaten suicide and when gabi noticed her she used it as her description? Im sorry but i didnt realise how bad this is getting

Sure did. I feel for the girl if this is for real but it does seem like she's just crying out for Gabi to notice herImage

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Audrey_91 wrote:

Sure did. I feel for the girl if this is for real but it does seem like she's just crying out for Gabi to notice herImage

I hope this doesn't lead to another #cut4bieber type of thing. This is awful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Audrey_91 wrote:

I hope this doesn't lead to another #cut4bieber type of thing. This is awful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
^that gets me thinking.... the timing of this is kinda messed up.....
I don't know much about this fan account, but the way her story caption is worded alluded to previous issues.
But I find it rather disturbing that, after the girls (or just niki? Idk) mentioning their history of self harm in yesterday's video, now this is popping up.....

Hiimaperson
Learner
Learner

Post by Hiimaperson »

OKay. So I made a fake fan account to et to know some of her fans. And I got in a group chat with the girl who threatened to cut. She uses sympathy a lot and invents drama. She posted a picture of a hospital bed because her and another fam account got into a fight. They literally treat Gabi like a God it's so ridiculous I'm a shook taht they are that crazy obsessed. I think the cutting incident is connected to this bullshit drama she invented with another fan account. Back story.

-Natstea-
Lurker
Lurker

Post by -Natstea- »

If she's planning to suicide I really hope that she doesn't go through with it but that may seem like a REALLY obsessed fan and (I don't wanna seem insensitive) a cry for attention so that she'll get noticed by Gabi and have more followers. This whole thing is just sooo creepy and I don't even think that this is real because of how this is all casted out.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

That fan seems to be just trying to get Gabi's attention. I'm sorry but if you're gonna actually do it then you're gonna do it. You wouldn't have such intense thoughts and then 2 mins later change ur whole bio and are happy.

I haven't watched their new video but they shouldn't talk about cutting maybe? I know it's part of their story but some of their fans are so young they may not even know what they mean and try it.

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

sparkles wrote:That fan seems to be just trying to get Gabi's attention. I'm sorry but if you're gonna actually do it then you're gonna do it. You wouldn't have such intense thoughts and then 2 mins later change ur whole bio and are happy.

I haven't watched their new video but they shouldn't talk about cutting maybe? I know it's part of their story but some of their fans are so young they may not even know what they mean and try it.
Exactly. I had a look through the comments the text post photo she posted and her boyfriend (???) was frantically commenting on all caps among others saying "don't do it"
Style comments and the minute gabi comments the girls can suddenly make time to reply "omg gabi slide into your dms babe"
Like i don't know but is all a but twisted.

They did mention it, but to be fair it was veiled. They just mentioned that they "hurt themselves" and niki mentioned an early video where she "wore long sleeves"!
Hurting oneself could be anything but yeah not hard to connect the dots and you are right, a fan could connect the dots and become influenced by those actions.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

Offtopic: since we're on page 42 aren't we supposed to start a new thread? I could be wrong, that's just what I've seen with ither threads on GG

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

Queen900 wrote:Offtopic: since we're on page 42 aren't we supposed to start a new thread? I could be wrong, that's just what I've seen with ither threads on GG
From what I've seen we are long over due for a new thread. Someone needs to think of a name and make one!

blairwaldorfxs
Learner
Learner

Post by blairwaldorfxs »

I made a new thread here by the way! viewtopic.php?f=547&t=32688

Return to “Niki and Gabi”