Pictures of Ingrid

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pictures of Ingrid

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Can someone give me this proof please? I'm all for hating on Ingrid so bring it on :)

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

PinkPhoenix wrote:Can someone give me this proof please? I'm all for hating on Ingrid so bring it on :)
The proof can be found all over this site. Just give her section a good once over... the general threads, the Ingrid's Girlfriends thread, the threads about chrnov...the list goes on. There's overwhelming proof that she is a dicks before chicks kind of person and also just pretty inconsiderate with her friends

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:
PinkPhoenix wrote:Can someone give me this proof please? I'm all for hating on Ingrid so bring it on :)
The proof can be found all over this site. Just give her section a good once over... the general threads, the Ingrid's Girlfriends thread, the threads about chrnov...the list goes on. There's overwhelming proof that she is a dicks before chicks kind of person and also just pretty inconsiderate with her friends
Yeah its not really one thing but constant so its all over. This whole thread is probably the most condensed you'll find proof http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=11103

Also anyone have the link to that old guru (cannot remember her name for the life of me) who posted here about here interactions with Ingrid, cause that was a great first hand account of how Ingrid treated some of her friends.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

^ as far as I know there were two real life friends (with picture proof) on here. One is called Mary I think and she was in some? of Ingrid's old videos and the other was known as theinsider (theinsider had her own thread and Mary either wrote in one of the recent general threads or the girlfriends thread, I can't remember, sorry). Both revealed facts about Ingrid's typical behavior towards friends.
So yeah, since there actually is proof from people who know her behavior and basically everyone of her old friends (including Fleur, Elle, Tati and so on) turned their backs, I'm very sure that it's her fault. Cat is a follower and Joey is only seeing her like 3 times/year whenever Cherkovsky is gone.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Mary! That was it. Thank you. For whoever was looking for proof earlier this (and the conversation that follows) is probably one of the best single pieces of proof we can link but as has been said a million times its really just ongoing and discussed all over.
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 75#p943031

and if you want just one post this one http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 25#p946362

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

we had the "proof" from the old friends (some people didnt trust the insider-- i did-- but mary provided pictures (i think) so we knew it was really her. plus her stories were so detailed and real). HOWEVER, we dont have solid proof of her previous friendships with youtubers/what happened with them. we can speculate what happened by using examples of her old behavior though and apply it to the other situations

Post by Guest »

Ever since the GG update I can't figure out how to attach a pic via mobile.

I actually think she looks good here. Finally a low neck dress!

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

^ From the looks of it that actually fits. Makes a huge difference

msmeminger
Talker
Talker

Post by msmeminger »

sillypeanut wrote:Ever since the GG update I can't figure out how to attach a pic via mobile.

I actually think she looks good here. Finally a low neck dress!
FINALLY, a decent outfit. She looks pretty!

miriam78
Learner
Learner

Post by miriam78 »

And she doesn't look very concerned about her scars...

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I don't really like the pattern that's okay cause OMG I'm just so excited to see her in a normal well fitting dress. I really hope its a cocktail length and her shoes are nice.

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

I agree that she looks good there but I'm so over her stupid faces. She can stop trying to be weird anytime now.

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

Better dress than at the TCA, but she looks so drained and out of it. Or maybe it's Cover Girl. :D

sparkleandshine99
Learner
Learner

Post by sparkleandshine99 »

someone commented that she looks like a mix between katy perry and jessica alba- it may be the "weird" face she's making but i have to agree. she looks better than she has in a LONG time in that picture, imo.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

That hair really doesn't work for her. It makes look like she doesn't have a lot of hair on side.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Yeah she looks good because rosy/pink colors make every brunette look amazing. :D Plus I also like the style of the dress. But Jessica or Katy? NO!

ILovePaulBanks21
Learner
Learner

Post by ILovePaulBanks21 »

i hate how in the picture with Becky G shes like "being silly with @beckyg" no girl, Becky G was keeping it cool and real. you one the other hand... you were just being silly. She looks so uncomfortable in this picture. :rofl:
Image Image

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

ILovePaulBanks21 wrote:i hate how in the picture with Becky G shes like "being silly with @beckyg" no girl, Becky G was keeping it cool and real. you one the other hand... you were just being silly. She looks so uncomfortable in this picture. :rofl:
Agreed! Becky G actually looked really cool, but Ingrid just looked... like a silly child who's trying too hard to be cutesy.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

nosygossip
Learner
Learner