Pictures of Ingrid

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Pictures of Ingrid

Post by Kandi25 »

pikaa wrote:Does anyone know what lipstick she is wearing in that photo?
I think it's Ingrid by NARS... aptly named, I think it suits her really well! I hope it becomes her go-to vampy red shade for fall/winter. :D

monia22
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by monia22 »

For some reason I really like that look, the green + beige trench. Not sure about the shoes though !

Oh and in the comments a girl said how beautiful her legs were ! she does have that "thigh gap" that girls on tumblr etc are dying to get :(

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

this outfit looks great on her- but I agree, that much of a thigh gap is disturbing.... at least in my opinion. I don't find it cute or sexy at all to have twig legs

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

I don't really like the outfit - I'm not a fan of the length of her dress (or at least I don't like the length paired with that coat) or the shoes.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

monia22 wrote:Image
For some reason I really like that look, the green + beige trench. Not sure about the shoes though !

Oh and in the comments a girl said how beautiful her legs were ! she does have that "thigh gap" that girls on tumblr etc are dying to get :(
It looks off because the size of the dress is more summer-appropriate but the long heavy coat is fall-winter appropriate. It's a clash of two different seasons. In order for the dress/trench combo to work, the dress needs to be longer imo

RandomPomPom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RandomPomPom »

That isn't a thigh gap - it's a thigh chasm! Thigh gaps are OK. Thigh chasm - NO BUENO!

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

I like the pieces individually, but the pairing looks awkward.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

RandomPomPom wrote:That isn't a thigh gap - it's a thigh chasm! Thigh gaps are OK. Thigh chasm - NO BUENO!
Agreed! I saw the picture and although the outfit is fine... her legs look like they are just bone with a bit of muscle. Scary... girl needs to eat some of those donuts she's apparently in love with.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

RandomPomPom wrote:That isn't a thigh gap - it's a thigh chasm! Thigh gaps are OK. Thigh chasm - NO BUENO!
Agreed! I saw the picture and although the outfit is fine... her legs look like they are just bone with a bit of muscle. Scary... girl needs to eat some of those donuts she's apparently in love with... not just say that she loves them.

Pigeonski
Informer
Informer

Post by Pigeonski »

Loved Dr Miller's daughter's comment- you can really tell it's just a way to convince girls to get plastic surgery in a sneaky way
This was my favourite part (italics are mine)
"...chances are you are beautiful and you should know that.."

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

Unfortunately that thigh gap is what entertainment industry is pushing on women nowadays and it is disgusting. I get that people should strive to be healthy and not overweight, but anorexic is not healthy either. :roll:

yourenotaguru
Talker
Talker

Post by yourenotaguru »

freethinker wrote:Unfortunately that thigh gap is what entertainment industry is pushing on women nowadays and it is disgusting. I get that people should strive to be healthy and not overweight, but anorexic is not healthy either. :roll:
I'm not anorexic and I have a thigh gap...? You can be healthy and have a thigh gap, an you can be healthy and not have a thigh gap.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

^^ nobody is talking about your thigh gap. This conversation specifically references Ingrid. let's not take things out of context..we all know how that always turns out

yourenotaguru
Talker
Talker

Post by yourenotaguru »

BellaJane wrote:^^ nobody is talking about your thigh gap. This conversation specifically references Ingrid. let's not take things out of context..we all know how that always turns out
She used "people" and "women"- not specifically about Ingrid.

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

I am sorry if it came out wrong, what I mean is that it seems like that thigh gap is the standard by which they judge women's body weight. I am not saying that having the thigh gap means automatically anorexia, but that when you push these kind of standards it can lead a lot of people to anorexia. All these girls wanting Ingrid's thigh gap is not healthy at all. People can be healthy in all shapes and forms, and we should celebrate that, instead of all trying to achieve the thigh gap. And that is what Hollywood has been pushing towards society for years, that unless you have a thigh gap than you are over weight. Jennifer Lawrence is a very clear, popular and recent example of that, and there are many others. Even in this page, a lot of gurus who are slightly thicker than Ingrid have been called chubby or overweight.

chelsealand
Informer
Informer

Post by chelsealand »

CassieAnne
Informer
Informer

Post by CassieAnne »

^ there is so much wrong with that image

spacey1997
Learner
Learner

Post by spacey1997 »

the makeup scattered throughout her hair lol. also she looks about 12 from that angle

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”