Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: CoverGIRLIngridMiss Glambassador-Part17

Post by Lamour88 »

Nessarose_WWotE wrote:
kayuhsee wrote:
Nessarose_WWotE wrote:And, also, as someone who loves musical theatre, they've ruined the phrase 'Ladies Who Lunch' for me. Now instead of instantly thinking of glorious Stephen Sondheim and the musical Company, they pop into my head instead. Thanks, bitches (not).
Ummmmmmmmm don't you know that Ingrid saw Hedwig and the Angry Inch like five times during it's run!!! She's clearly a musical theatre fan :roll:
I was talking about myself as a Broadway lover and my annoyance that these 2 women named their vapid, spoof of a podcast after a song from one of my favourite musicals (maybe it was a tribute (didn't know she liked theatre), maybe it was coincidence, I don't know).
I guess I wasn't very clear in my explanation. My apologies.
Pretty sure kayuhsee was being sarcastic!

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by kayuhsee »

Lamour88 wrote:
Nessarose_WWotE wrote:
kayuhsee wrote:
Nessarose_WWotE wrote:And, also, as someone who loves musical theatre, they've ruined the phrase 'Ladies Who Lunch' for me. Now instead of instantly thinking of glorious Stephen Sondheim and the musical Company, they pop into my head instead. Thanks, bitches (not).
Ummmmmmmmm don't you know that Ingrid saw Hedwig and the Angry Inch like five times during it's run!!! She's clearly a musical theatre fan :roll:
I was talking about myself as a Broadway lover and my annoyance that these 2 women named their vapid, spoof of a podcast after a song from one of my favourite musicals (maybe it was a tribute (didn't know she liked theatre), maybe it was coincidence, I don't know).
I guess I wasn't very clear in my explanation. My apologies.
Pretty sure kayuhsee was being sarcastic!
I totally was but sorry for the confusion!

supersleec
Lurker
Lurker

Post by supersleec »

rai1234 wrote:
likefrylikefry wrote:idk if anyone saw her instagram story on "gendering on a whole other level" idk wtf it was but it was ridiculous
yeah I didn't get it?
my understanding was that they had not 1, not 2, but THREE female/male signs on each door to the bathroom so she was saying they were emphasizing the fact that it's for males/females and were not gender neutral. but that's just what I got from it.

supersleec
Lurker
Lurker

Post by supersleec »

rai1234 wrote:
likefrylikefry wrote:idk if anyone saw her instagram story on "gendering on a whole other level" idk wtf it was but it was ridiculous
yeah I didn't get it?
my understanding was that they had not 1, not 2, but THREE female/male signs on each door to the bathroom so she was saying they were emphasizing the fact that it's for males/females and were not gender neutral. but that's just what I got from it.

MrsBunBun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MrsBunBun »

supersleec wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
yeah I didn't get it?

And to add to that: the male signs lighted up blue and the female signs lighted up pink! :o :roll:

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Did she use 9 masks in the same day for her favorite masks video?!!! Some of them were super exfoliating and pretty harsh! Her poor poor face! :o :o
:love2:

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

This b is getting slammed in the comments for her newest vid, and she deserves it.

best_audrina
Debater
Debater

Post by best_audrina »

likefrylikefry wrote:This b is getting slammed in the comments for her newest vid, and she deserves it.
daaaayum. didn't even have to search for them or anything. there they are, right there at the top.

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

Some hate for her most recent tweet, the back of a car with a Trump bumper sticker calling them out, licence plate included and everything. I'm a Brit, so I don't have a comment on the election, but I do think everyone is allowed their own opinion and that's the whole point of a democratic vote - shame she felt the need to put this persons personal information out there to all her followers purely because she disagreed with them.

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

LOL at the title of her newest video- "How to be authentic and true to yourself" anddddd it's an ad for her new jewelry line with mejuri. :roll:

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

When I saw the title of the video about finding your true self I was like:

But then it turned out to be an ad for jewelry collection and I was like:
:love2:

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Uh is the girl with 25 different personalities (each catered to mirror her current love interest) preaching about authenticity?

MrsBunBun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MrsBunBun »

Came here to express shock at the sight of her newest video title, but apparently you guys have it all under control :tu: :D

saldwell192
Lurker
Lurker

Post by saldwell192 »

Okay, a couple things. I generally like Ingrid but I'm sick of all the sponsorships she does. NOTHING she does is authentic these days and that's just me being honest. She has to be getting a check to put out a video. Girl, if YouTube isn't where you want to be anymore then leave and get your coin another way. To put the icing on the cake, its like she is always using/showing products the average person cannot afford. Who has $100+ to spend on ONE flannel?

Two, who does she think she is selling necklaces for a couple HUNDRED dollars? Ingrid you're barely a household name. Find your chill. Then again maybe I'm just a tightwad.

Three, I was really into Ladies Who Lunch but her and Cat just enable each others stupid opinions honestly. In their episode about racism, Ingrid specifically said that we're all a little racists because we are all not aware of each others issues. Not because you ignore it or disagree with it, but just because you DON'T KNOW about it. She used the example of outreach to Asian voters and Cat asked her something along the lines of "So if I don't know that outreach to Asian voters is an issue, that's racist?" and Ingrid responded yes. Ingrid, the word you are looking for is ignorant, not racist. :tu: You could tell Cat found her statement absurd but she didn't even try to refute, refer back to my first sentence.

Ingrid is one of the very reasons that Gurus have a bad rep for talking about real issues. She has no idea what she's talking about and she has deemed herself the spokesperson for LGBT people. Speak for yourself Ingrid. Better yet, just stop talking.

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

^ Agree with all of your posts :rofl:

In the last few days I've read a couple of things that have both made me think of Ingrid even though they're not directly related to her. First thing is that some company is buying Vessel and shutting it down lol. Wonder what effect that will have on YTers who have contracts with them. And the second thing is that I realised that Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile broke up and Kristen is now apparently dating Cara Delevingne's ex St. Vincent, which just made me think how Ingrid still won't get to cozy up to celebs like Stewart through her relationship with Alannah :D

By the way, what's going on on that front? Ingrid and Alannah are being pretty quiet.

EDIT: Scratch that, just saw this on her Twitter. Isn't that what Ingrid posted? I missed that snap so I'm not sure.

[tweet][/tweet]

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

You could tell Cat found her statement absurd but she didn't even try to refute, refer back to my first sentence.
That is because she is a kiss ass.

Post by Guest »

Yes but have you seen the prices of her jewkerry? One piece is $150 :rofl: I'm sorry but no. Do it think yourself above your station

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

gloriaboyde wrote: First thing is that some company is buying Vessel and shutting it down lol. Wonder what effect that will have on YTers who have contracts with them
Very interesting.... Unsurprisingly we predicted Vessel's demise months ago!

Bootje
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bootje »

:toad: :toad: :toad:
Always lurking :HK:

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper