Miss Scandibratzzi/Ingrid Nilson Chapstick Lesbian Part 16

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Miss Scandibratzzi/Ingrid Nilson Chapstick Lesbian Part 16

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here If you all want the thread name changed, shoot me a PM and I'll change it, thanks and once again, on behalf of GG and myself, our apologies for not making a new thread sooner.

ETA: Two of you lovely ladies sent me awesome thread name suggestions, so I combined them.

Thanks to Dibs and Fleurish for the title suggestions. I would have changed it sooner, but as you all know, GG was down. Hope you all like the new title.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Missglamorazzi/Ingrid Nilson Part 16

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

I just watched Ingrid's new 5MFU video on Vessel and she seriously needs to shut the hell up. It's about the "make-up double standard" and how you aren't considered put together if you don't put enough effort into your look. Um Ingrid, it's called being professional and presenting the company in the best light? It's not difficult to slap on a bit of foundation blush and mascara in the morning or to comb your hair either, not that she would know anyway. She said she couldn't think of a male equivalent (such a feminist ingrid!!) and I say that she is dumb because the male equivalent would be FACIAL HAIR. Men generally are expected if they have either no facial hair or really really polished up facial hair, not Santa Claus-like beards. "Maybe you shouldn't work for that company" how about you shut the hell up because not everyone has the luxury of choosing where to work, did THAT ever cross your mind??? Such a pointless video..... :?

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

Ugh, I couldnt bring myself to watch her video with Joey, and thank god I didn't based on the comments about it in the last thread.

I kind of wish I could fast forward 2 years to see who the next Ingrid is.

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

lotusflower wrote: Ingrid talking about her pooping again in the newest Sense of Self video pre recorded from like ages ago..
a 3 something mark
Evan wrote:Like when she said she went to the bathroom to poop

Really Ingrid
Really
>__<

Image MissPooparazzi / Ingrid Nilsen Chapstick Lesbian Image

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

lotusflower wrote: Ingrid talking about her pooping again in the newest Sense of Self video pre recorded from like ages ago..
a 3 something mark

Really Ingrid
Really
>__<

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

CrazyCapric0rn wrote:I just watched Ingrid's new 5MFU video on Vessel and she seriously needs to shut the hell up. It's about the "make-up double standard" and how you aren't considered put together if you don't put enough effort into your look. Um Ingrid, it's called being professional and presenting the company in the best light? It's not difficult to slap on a bit of foundation blush and mascara in the morning or to comb your hair either, not that she would know anyway. She said she couldn't think of a male equivalent (such a feminist ingrid!!) and I say that she is dumb because the male equivalent would be FACIAL HAIR. Men generally are expected if they have either no facial hair or really really polished up facial hair, not Santa Claus-like beards. "Maybe you shouldn't work for that company" how about you shut the hell up because not everyone has the luxury of choosing where to work, did THAT ever cross your mind??? Such a pointless video..... :?
SHE IS ONLY FAMOUS BECAUSE SHE PUTS MAKEUP ON FOR A LIVING!!!!!! You can't go from being a beauty guru and CoverGirls glambassador to then saying "OH I don't need this cause it's sexist". Plus like you said men have to be professional too!!! You cannot expect to go into an interview or job looking like a scrub and expect people to respect you.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

Ellen Ripley wrote:
a 3 something mark

Really Ingrid
Really
>__<

Omg I'm screaming at "Chapstick Lesbian" vdkjlhkfgjhl :rofl:
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Someone please turn Joey Graceffa's pretending-to-slam-the-door-in-her-face into a gifset that's like "new video in my sub box!" and then "...sponsored video from Ingrid"

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

I haven't watched the video yet, but I would be a bit annoyed if I was at cover girl...

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

Yes. And her hair sponsors too. I doubt her manager will be finding new, big deals for her this year. Who wants this person to advertise their hair products or their makeup?

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

Just saw on Snapchat, she says that she has filmed her skin story. Expect some load of sponsored crap. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

fuzzypickles
Talker
Talker

Post by fuzzypickles »

kayuhsee wrote:
CrazyCapric0rn wrote:I just watched Ingrid's new 5MFU video on Vessel and she seriously needs to shut the hell up. It's about the "make-up double standard" and how you aren't considered put together if you don't put enough effort into your look. Um Ingrid, it's called being professional and presenting the company in the best light? It's not difficult to slap on a bit of foundation blush and mascara in the morning or to comb your hair either, not that she would know anyway. She said she couldn't think of a male equivalent (such a feminist ingrid!!) and I say that she is dumb because the male equivalent would be FACIAL HAIR. Men generally are expected if they have either no facial hair or really really polished up facial hair, not Santa Claus-like beards. "Maybe you shouldn't work for that company" how about you shut the hell up because not everyone has the luxury of choosing where to work, did THAT ever cross your mind??? Such a pointless video..... :?
SHE IS ONLY FAMOUS BECAUSE SHE PUTS MAKEUP ON FOR A LIVING!!!!!! You can't go from being a beauty guru and CoverGirls glambassador to then saying "OH I don't need this cause it's sexist". Plus like you said men have to be professional too!!! You cannot expect to go into an interview or job looking like a scrub and expect people to respect you.
EXACTLY!!!!! UGH this annoys me so much. There are millions of women who don't wear makeup at all and no one bats an eye because that isn't the entire focus of their career! Plus her point about sexism is so stupid... if a guy has really long hair/unkept hair/unkept beard THEY WILL LOOK UNPROFESSIONAL.

BluntyMe
Talker
Talker

Post by BluntyMe »

I'm both curious and scared about this 2 year schedule. I mean...it feels like the animal kingdom and she is looking for a prey. I think, deep down, she already knows who will be the next step on the ladder.

I wonder why people seem to think she is really 'in love' based on the Perez Hilton micro interview at the streamys. Come on! She didn't look in love, she looked baffled.

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

She has to slip a comment in to every video now about being a lesbian. It's not like we are going to forget. "oh, I better say something, in case they stopped thinking about the fact that i am a lesbian now..." Yep, we get it, you love vagina now.

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

Recently on snapchat she shows "spoilerzzzzz" of a photoshoot or video in the making, she looks decent but a window mannequin has more movement in their plastic limbs than her.

Totally grossed out by those moments when she snapchatted her greasy hair covered by a tucker's cap, sitting in a hobo tshirt.
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

This bitch needs to sit TF down. Makeup is literally the only reason this greasy ass mess is "famous". Otherwise, she'd just be another average psychopath. So yes, when you show up to a business meeting to meet with a MAKEUP BRAND that will be sponsoring you, you better put on some damn makeup. I'm sorry, but the audacity of her to complain about putting on some lipstick when her job consists of making millions by doing nothing is just... wow.

NEWSFLASH Ingrease: lesbians wash their hair and wear makeup too. Your new 'au naturale' bullshit since you came out is gross tbh. Idk what kind of stereotype you're trying to portray, but... no. You look like you stink.

Her whole point about sexism was ridiculous too. Guys also have to look presentable for work or business meetings, idiot.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

mazosrankutes
Learner
Learner

Post by mazosrankutes »

Sent from my WP using Tapatalk

jezzie05
Talker
Talker

Post by jezzie05 »

PINKYCHOPS wrote:Just saw on Snapchat, she says that she has filmed her skin story. Expect some load of sponsored crap. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ingrid asked at the end of a video way early in the summer whether people wanted a skin story video and she's only just filmed it now? (also it won't be uploaded until like November based on her video schedule) That's definitely because she spent a few months looking for a skincare brand to sponsor it.

jezzie05
Talker
Talker

Post by jezzie05 »

PINKYCHOPS wrote:Just saw on Snapchat, she says that she has filmed her skin story. Expect some load of sponsored crap. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ingrid asked at the end of a video way early in the summer whether people wanted a skin story video and she's only just filmed it now? (also it won't be uploaded until like November based on her video schedule) That's definitely because she spent a few months looking for a skincare brand to sponsor it.

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

Her being "queer-ky" is annoying, i bet at a party she;s like that embarrassing aunt everybody cringes at.
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”