MissScamorazzi / Ingreed Nilsen General Thread Part 13

Anonymity
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissScamorazzi / Ingreed Nilsen General Thread Part 13

Post by Anonymity »

Her snapchats today are even more obnoxious than usual. Blegh.

Post by Guest »

Huh. I really do think Chris and Ingrid are over. Like you all have said, it looks like she's already imprinted on a new guy (Lev). Also, she is planning a summer road trip with Carrie Rad (ew why?). And who the hell is this Eileen person? They've been up each other's butts lately.

Ingrid's single white female persona is getting out of control.

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

I hope she starts dating Lev. He seems really funny, creative, and down to earth. It looks like he's genuinely passionate about writing, and he has a pretty good taste in short stories. I feel like he'd actually be good for her-- maybe being with another creative person would inspire her to follow her passions, rather than chasing money (as she currently is).

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

If she does start dating this new guy, watch her drop Carrie and Eileen the way she dropped Elle and her other girlfriends when she first got together with Chris. She gets close to girlfriends when she's in between boyfriends.

Funny how she is unrecognizable (from the old Ingrid) and yet so predictable at the same time.

If I were the Insider I would come back to this forum, gloating. :D

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

[tweet][/tweet]
Omg there are like three different personalities in this tweet. You have the one that watches romantic comedies, the new thug Ingrid that says shit like OG, and nerdy Ingrid who cared about OTPs :lol:

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

kayuhsee wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
Omg there are like three different personalities in this tweet. You have the one that watches romantic comedies, the new thug Ingrid that says shit like OG, and nerdy Ingrid who cared about OTPs :lol:
OG OTP = Original Gangster One True Pairing

It's so painfully obvious that she is trying way too hard. She misused the term OG. Lev needs to teach her some english....

Good point about the girlfriends, I never thought about it from that perspective but I do believe you're right.

Honestly I don't think dating Lev would change her greedy ways, once someone is used to a certain amount of cash flow it's difficult to go back. If anything, dating Lev would just motivate her to show B.J. Novak how *quirky, fun, interesting* she really is so he can writer her her own show. I just can't with this whole new gangster persona when just a couple months ago she was featuring Katy Perry's music in her monthly favourites. Ingrid you are a basic white girl that will NEVER understand rap culture and rap music. You follow basic white priviledged trends such as adopting the gluten-free diet (which really isn't necessary for most people) and buying expensive designer handbags that are worth more than most people's rent.Disclaimer: I am not implying that you have to be a certain race to listen to certain music, but I don't appreciate how she is taking on this type of music to appear cool, hip, different all of a sudden. Rap has always been around and I think it's ridiculous that she is only getting into it when she's close to her 30's. Whatever happened to listening to Eminem, 50 cent, Ja Rule, and probably even Tupac and Biggie (which are highly popular with people who are her age, and even younger people) who were also INSANELY popular while she was a teenager? Oh, I forgot she was too busy listening to classical music (yeah right)

Something a bit unrelated but I feel like it applies to Ingrid nonetheless. This is a video of the girl who played Rue in the Hunger Games explaining Cultural Appropriation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1KJRRS ... dBeve78PzA

P.s. Sorry for the frequent posts, I am currently studying for my last exam of undergrad and as you can imagine I'm looking for ways to procrastinate because I am SO. OVER. SCHOOL. right now :D

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

Using my free Vessel to watch her new 5MFU... it's about Story in NYC. Yawn. So far she's talking about her little thing at Story and how it was a "curation" of brands and designers she already loved. She designed the pillows... doesn't look like it. They look so generic!

There's a montage of her with fans, then making gangster signs, and she mentions going to a "rap show" again. She thinks she's really cool for going to a rap show in a sequin dress. And then she makes gangster signs again, and calls herself weird.

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

Aaaand I just watched her upcycled spring DIY. She's really copying Kitchy Kitchen with the counter behind her. Little areas of interest that Claire had mentioned in her kitchen tour a while back. And the gold detail, very Claire. If Ingrid starts getting gold flatware, we're in trouble!

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

^ Didn't she do all those things awhile ago? She posted a pic on Insta of her wearing some fugly gold sequin dress with black hightop Vans. I think it was for that Story place. That's kind of old news. *Not saying anyone here is behind, I mean that story seems a bit old to be posting now, in terms of the internet & what ppl are doing etc. So basically she just went around the store & fake shopped some stuff she liked & they put it all on one display? Big woop.

I am however, very interested to see if Ingrid & Chris are over & to watch everything unfold. It's kind of eerie how dead on we always are bc we all anticipated this months ago. I wonder if her road trip will turn out like her Cabo trip with Elle? Just a rebound friendship to get between boyfriends :P

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

baconpancakes wrote:^ Didn't she do all those things awhile ago? She posted a pic on Insta of her wearing some fugly gold sequin dress with black hightop Vans. I think it was for that Story place. That's kind of old news. *Not saying anyone here is behind, I mean that story seems a bit old to be posting now, in terms of the internet & what ppl are doing etc. So basically she just went around the store & fake shopped some stuff she liked & they put it all on one display? Big woop.

I am however, very interested to see if Ingrid & Chris are over & to watch everything unfold. It's kind of eerie how dead on we always are bc we all anticipated this months ago. I wonder if her road trip will turn out like her Cabo trip with Elle? Just a rebound friendship to get between boyfriends :P
I totally agree. It seems like WAY old news for her to be doing her 5MFU on it. Big woop is right.

lola02
Learner
Learner

Post by lola02 »

just going to leave this here

allylily
Learner
Learner

Post by allylily »

lol imagine stoner Ingrid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Omg I want it. I want her to be a burger lovin stoner to show just how bs her old lifestyle was. To show she will change for the good and for the bad on a whim.

But really I want her to prove us wrong and be single for a bit and find herself because she really needs it.

herspanic
Learner
Learner

Post by herspanic »

What an interesting video title for ingrid's new BFF

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Wait, if she moved again then this is the third time she's moved for a guy. The first time was for Luke. The second time for Chris. And now the third time for this new guy. Geez Ingrid.

manderz123
Talker
Talker

Post by manderz123 »

It's truly sad Ingrid has no real friends left. Her boss, her assistant/interns/whatever, hair & makeup team and a girl that her management company hired (Carrie Rad) are her only friends. She used to be so humble and now she's just this huge BSer, only giving props to other BSers like Joey and Essiebutton (gag) who's quite terrible. Another sad thing I've noticed is the comments of these young girls tagging their friends in the comments of her bobblehead instagram with sad face emojis, saying things like "i want her legs" and "her body is amazing".

ughhh:
[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

Now that that Lev Novak guy has been mentioned, I now see why she's trying so hard the perfect these stupid, dry, sarcastic tweets. She's still liking Chrnov's tweets, but definitely not as much as Lev's...so what gives? Even if she's just leeching onto Lev in a platonic way, she looks like a super shady girlfriend. Chrnov was no angel either on his social media, but she has the bigger public following.

Ugh I can't stand this girl and hate that she lives in my city now haha.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

LMAO at her thinking "OG" means "original" and not "original gangsta" . That's so embarassing. If homegirl wants to be gangsta now, she better make urban dictionary her friend.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

manderz123 wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
What the heck is so "gangsta" about that...She wouldn't actually do it anyways. She is so obnoxious. I don't know how much of this new "Thug Ingrid" I am going to be able to stand....

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

People are so obnoxious when they "discover" NYC for the first time. I hate it. Had a moment myself when I was like 17 (I live maybe 2 hours away so it wasn't a big deal to go in often) and quickly got over it. Waiting for Ingrid to realize it's a city with pros and cons just like any other.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

NYC is a beautiful place and I'd like to go there myself,but it's not the only beautiful place on earth. Ingrid acts like she has some privilege of living there.Can someone tell her that she's not the only one and that there are people who have more money than her and live in more expensive places in the world?
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”