MissGlamorazzi General Thread Part 9

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissGlamorazzi General Thread Part 9

Post by angelaj0921 »

4theloveofeverything wrote:The lighting is whacked out, but she looks so pretty here. I'm guessing it was taken right before the TCA's, since she was with that same makeup artist? She should've gone in a sweatshirt with her hair not "done", it would've looked a hell of a lot better...

The "Ugly like a butt" comment is hilarious though. :rofl:

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

What exactly would she be running late to? Filming for her show? Don't they do make up/hair there anyway?

LucyBubble
Talker
Talker

Post by LucyBubble »

I wonder what other routines can these gurus do? There's the general/seasonal ones, then came the freaking shower routine IN the shower, and now a running late routine. What else is there!

I know she's "acting" in this video but why did she have to get out of bed like a child lol! Like why would you publish that.

This is what she did in order:
dry shampoo
brush teeth
face mask
eat a rice cake & decorate with fruits individually
moisturiser
primer
eye concealer
foundation
line & gel her brows
curl lashes
pencil eyeliner
mascara
blush
lip balm
cuff her jeans
buckle her chunky heels
spritz perfume

"I don't know about you, Ingrid" but you just made yourself late to wherever it is you're supposed to be in a rush to. Least I can see some people in the comments say who puts a mask on when they're running late & who has the time to do this! Oh well, have to promote products somehow!

cmonskinnylove
Debater
Debater

Post by cmonskinnylove »

What's up with her putting a tiny breakfast on a giant plate?
Obvious way to make it obvious that you're not eating much. :(

Post by Guest »

PinkPhoenix wrote:
sillypeanut wrote:
PinkPhoenix wrote:Like hairspray and lots of conditioner? I doubt her hair smells bad?
Her hair was greasy as hell. No amount of product will mask that stank.
Too much conditioner can cause hair to look exactly that way, usually when I see greasy hair on girls its when they use too much product, their hair actually doesn't smell bad.

I dont smell their hair but its certainly not like a stench you can smell when sitting next to them...
that's a good point. I was thinking more along the lines of scalp oil as a result from not washing for a couple of days. Usually that leaves a nasty odor in the roots (if you put your nose right up to it...which is ew... i'm not saying anyone does that to her.. maybe Chrnov? lol).

Post by Guest »

I am hoping that her "breakfast" (rice cake + almond butter) was just a "pre-getting ready snack before I go out and grab a real breakfast because I'm running late" kind of thing. I usually snack on something similar before I workout, then I eat a real full breakfast afterward.

But... since this is Ingrid... what I just said is probably invalid.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

The comments on her stupid running late video are 90% hate. This girl has nowhere to go but down.

thelastbagel
Informer
Informer

Post by thelastbagel »

I could just hear all of you rolling your eyes when she started with, "I don't know about you guys."

I don't mean to WK her, but she has mentioned liking purple eyeliner over black in the past because it accentuates brown eyes. I remember this because I started using purple liner after I heard that tip back when her advice was useful.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

oh and fucking surprise surprise...

"SECRET GIVEAWAY!!!
Whether you found this because of Twitter or just because you're super awesome, you're going to get a chance to win some awesome prizes! Keep an eye out for these secret giveaways in the rest of my videos this month!

THE PRIZE FOR THIS VIDEO!
One person will win ALL of these palettes: NAKED, NAKED 2, NAKED 3 and NAKED Basics

RULES:
1) Subscribe to my channel http://youtube.com/missglamorazzi
2) Give this video a THUMBS UP!
3) Leave a comment telling me what YOU eat for breakfast when you're in a rush! You can leave as many comments as you'd like!"

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Just wait, all the gurus will be giving out Naked Basic 2 soon and Ingid will looooove it.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

PinkPhoenix wrote:The comments on her stupid running late video are 90% hate. This girl has nowhere to go but down.
That's why she's doing all these giveaways. TO drown out all the hate, and a desperate attempt to reach 3 mil because she could never do it on her own.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Ya giveaways benefit the youtuber much much more than anyone else, seeing how she will have 1 winner and I am sure she isn't funding the prizes either.

Aroma_Mel
Talker
Talker

Post by Aroma_Mel »

Her purple eyeliner comment reminded me of this video.
[youtube][/youtube]

I also found these videos from her Back-to-School Series. These videos seemed more helpful then the other one she did. She targeted different grade levels as well.

Middle School
[youtube][/youtube]

High School
[youtube][/youtube]

College
[youtube][/youtube]

msmeminger
Talker
Talker

Post by msmeminger »

I can't believe what she's become. Honestly, I can't even imagine what the 2010 Ingrid would say if she looked at the 2013/14 Ingrid. She's such a mess, and I don't want to be mean but she deserves the hate she's been getting because she's such a sellout. I think we are all just done with this girl. I mean, even the kids don't fall for her lies. She needs to wake up as soon as possible. And about her eating, it's obvious she has a problem now. This is so sad... I just wanted her to be honest.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

msmeminger wrote:I can't believe what she's become. Honestly, I can't even imagine what the 2010 Ingrid would say if she looked at the 2013/14 Ingrid. She's such a mess, and I don't want to be mean but she deserves the hate she's been getting because she's such a sellout. I think we are all just done with this girl. I mean, even the kids don't fall for her lies. She needs to wake up as soon as possible. And about her eating, it's obvious she has a problem now. This is so sad... I just wanted her to be honest.
omg, i totally agree. ive said this SO MANY TIMES, but it makes me sad. i really used to love her so much!!!

i know she has a baby voice in this video, but i love the eye look! (yeah the blending was too high-- it might have needed a bit heavier liner, but I LOVE THE COLOR COMBO!!!) i feel like she isnt into makeup anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_toy0RMT-A

ill randomly stumble across old videos of hers and (this sounds weird) long for her old self. SO GAY haha, but it felt like i knew her and we were friends! now, i honestly cannot relate to her AT ALL. like, i dont even respect her.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

^ please don't use gay in that manner.

Also seriously, why'd Ingrid change so much?:(

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

^didnt mean to offend anyone! my bad. and I KNOW!! it's sad

jezzie05
Talker
Talker

Post by jezzie05 »

Does anyone else know where she keeps her makeup and where she applies it? She no longer has a set makeup vanity like in her old apartment. Also she never pointed it out in the apartment tour. Since her bedroom dresser and closet looked super full, and because I hope that she's a knowledgable enough guru to not store her makeup in the bathroom (I know she did when she first moved in, but I'm guessing that was a short-term solution before she got her furniture), I was thinking it's in the closet in her guest room, which she never opened in the tour. Maybe she pulls the desk chair over to the closet and has a small wardrobe set in there.

I just find it very strange that in the 20 minute apartment tour of a Youtube makeup guru, the actual makeup application area was never shown (and neither was the makeup storage).

ktmarie12347
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ktmarie12347 »

beachwalk wrote:That breakfast is more like a 10 am snack. A rice cracker is about 50 calories...

I feel like all these girls are competing against each other to see who can eat "healthier." It's not surprising that a lot of them show signs of disordered eating and bad relationship with food.

I will say that she put what I'm guessing is a tablespoon of nut butter on her rice cake. (At least 1/2 a tablespoon, more than I'd use definitely.) Nut butter ranges from 170-210 calories per 2 tablespoons, so let's say she put 100 calories of nut butter (since it was mostly likely almond butter) on her rice cake. That puts her at 150 calories. We'll add, say, 10 calories for the fruit. 160. I eat a Luna bar for breakfast (ooh so much soy I should not do that....) and that's 170. It's fine for breakfast. Don't underestimate nut butters.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:
PinkPhoenix wrote:
mystical-rose wrote:Honestly, Chris isn't looking that great either...

I'm really curious, why do you think that? In the picture his teeth look white,clearly hygienic,and he looks well groomed and dressed.
In my opinion he just looks very tired. Not like sleepy tired, but physically exhausted. It's something about his eyes - I don't know. :/ I mean I see what you mean - he is clearly well groomed/hygenic and well dressed but he doesn't look particularly happy to me, if that makes sense.
I totally agree. I just find that he looks much older than he probably is, and just too tan as well.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”