MissGlamorazzi General Thread Part 9

sunshine21

Re: MissGlamorazzi General Thread Part 9

Post by sunshine21 »

Well, there's healthy lifestyle and people who think that they live a healthy lifestyle. I'd say people who are constantly talking about their oh so healthy lifestyle, aren't that healthy at all. I try to eat very healthy food and workout a lot as well and therefore I'm following many "health nuts" on instagram and it's ridiculous what some of them hashtag as "clean eating" (I'm not talking about obvious unhealthy stuff such as burgers but they usually eat stuff that is full of chemicals). Anyway, they probably don't eat these chemical things, their problem is more the calorie intake. It can be very hard to eat enough calories if you eat super healthy (especially if you workout a lot as you have to eat more then) because fruit and vegetables are very filling.

begaj
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by begaj »

Healthy lifestyle is not necessarily eating raw carrots and tomatoes. Healthy lifestyle is getting the best out of your diet.
So raw carrots are definitely healthier than a fried Oreo, but as far as I know, if you want to get the best out of carrots, you have to either cook them, or to eat them combined with oil. But we all know Ingrid is afraid of oil. Same goes for tomatoes and many other vegetables. So, what Ingrid does, as well as a ton of other "healthy eaters", is trending, not actually eating and living healthy.
As far as her looking older.... Of course she will look older. She has lost so much weight, so her face is starting to get a little gaunt. And a lot of "healthy eaters" don't age well, because they lose so much fat, and as we all know, fat is what makes a face appear younger.
And that outfit looks dreadful. What the hell was she thinking? She usually has a great sense of style (in my opinion), but this is an epic miss.

begaj
Lurker
Lurker

Post by begaj »

Healthy lifestyle is not necessarily eating raw carrots and tomatoes. Healthy lifestyle is getting the best out of your diet.
So raw carrots are definitely healthier than a fried Oreo, but as far as I know, if you want to get the best out of carrots, you have to either cook them, or to eat them combined with oil. But we all know Ingrid is afraid of oil. Same goes for tomatoes and many other vegetables. So, what Ingrid does, as well as a ton of other "healthy eaters", is trending, not actually eating and living healthy.
As far as her looking older.... Of course she will look older. She has lost so much weight, so her face is starting to get a little gaunt. And a lot of "healthy eaters" don't age well, because they lose so much fat, and as we all know, fat is what makes a face appear younger.
And that outfit looks dreadful. What the hell was she thinking? She usually has a great sense of style (in my opinion), but this is an epic miss.

pie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pie »

Oh please, we all know we're just losers who are shunning healthy eating!!! We are all new to this concept and INSIST that Ingrid should go run out and hit up the Heart Attack Grill :roll:

/snark

Being 25 hasn't been that great for Ingrid facially. Whether it's her hairstyle, diet, makeup or fashion - one or some of them are screwing with her (formerly) youthful looks. I don't even think it's permanent. There's just something she's doing that's making her look old.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I wish we would witness you someday living YOUR own kind of life. Which will never happen, I know.
:love2:

sunspirit1848
Talker
Talker

Post by sunspirit1848 »

It drives me insane how oily Ingrid's hair looks, like, ALL the time. And how she brightens up her videos so much that it conceals how old she looks now.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOZzCprxXG8
Sorry for double posting.. But her new video just popped up aaaand hold on for a second!

1- "I woke up late!! quick makeup hair outfit breakfast" didn't she already do a "wake up with me lazy day routine" what is different between the two concepts??

2- What was that intro!? butterflies and jumping from the bed! again.. IS SHE ELEVEN?

3- That is her breakfast??????!!!!!! Tell me one more time that she doesn't have an eating problem

4- purple is her favorite color of eyeliner? and yet she has never done a look with it before. Trust me. She never did before!

5- why am I still watching this mess???? WHY?

:love2:

Bae
Debater
Debater

Post by Bae »

New video up. How to get ready when late. Me personally, brushes teeth, puts o clean clothes, and for goes contacts and wears glasses

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

lolita_blah wrote:[
4- purple is her favorite color of eyeliner? and yet she has never done a look with it before. Trust me. She never did before!
Of course!!! (Well, Estee recently raved about colorful eyeliners, made a tutorial with purple and blue eyeliner and Ingrid bought the same blue Stila eyeliner afterwards.. but yeah, totally coincidence you know ;))

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

They're hungry y'all, that's why they look so old and tired! Lol J/k. I honestly think Chris eats enough. All the stuff he posts on instagram looks like a real meal with the right amount of protein, veggies, and calories. I think Ingrid is the one that needs a food intervention though. Chris probably just looks old because he spends so much time in the sun, or maybe he just doesn't have good genes when it comes to aging.

Post by Guest »

Her hair. :? I don't even want to know what it must smell like.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Like hairspray and lots of conditioner? I doubt her hair smells bad?

midnitepixi3
Learner
Learner

Post by midnitepixi3 »

sunshine21 wrote:
lolita_blah wrote:[
Of course!!! (Well, Estee recently raved about colorful eyeliners, made a tutorial with purple and blue eyeliner and Ingrid bought the same blue Stila eyeliner afterwards.. but yeah, totally coincidence you know ;))
This vid was just another ipsy ad. The purple liner just happens to come in this months ipsy bag so it must be her "fave eyeliner color of the month"!!! A black liner was also an option so if she got that maybe then her fave would've been black. :P :?

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

I wish her video editors could spell things correctly. In her late wake up video it showed "anti-oxidents" when it should be antioxidants. You'd think they would be able to copy and paste the stupid call-outs directly from what the manufacturers pay them to include. :-p

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Yes ingrid, because when I wake up late and have ten minutes to get ready,

A face mask is essential.

:rofl:

Her breakfast...

I never have an appetite in the mornings, but still...heck...girl, a rice cake?
Last edited by PinkPhoenix on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

summerbaby
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by summerbaby »

OMG her breakfast in her new video...i think my baby cousin eats more than that for a meal!

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

^THIS is why I don't watch her. She's so disingenuous it hurts. Every bone on her body is FAKE! Anything to make a quick buck, not that she's not already rolling in money. :? That's so greedy INGREED!

Popstar
Talker
Talker

Post by Popstar »

Eyes are one of the biggest indicators of aging and Chris' look pretty bad for his age. Is he 30 or older? If he doesn't religiously wear sunscreen with all that time in the sun..this could def. be making his eyes all wrinkly. Honestly, his face looks pretty gaunt. That pic of them is downright awful. Their faces look very very bad. Maybe it is just a sewper bad pic..but he posted it, so he must think it looks good! Fliters needed regardless!

satisfashion
Learner
Learner

Post by satisfashion »

I feel like she was trolling us in this video. Like first her "breakfast" and then her heels. Both as been discussed on here. What is bad about her showing that cracker and telling it´s her breakfast is that her minions will actually believe it and of course copy her. If that was all she ate for breakfast, geez Louise, she has some serious issues. I don´t get it. Like she is so obsessed with eating healthy and so on, but yet she doesn't. If she was so informed on an healthy lifestyle as she claim she is, she does certainly know that she isn´t eating enough. So why show it to her teen/preteen viewers, and claim it is so healthy? My opinion is that it would be better if she didn´t include the food.

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

Her breakfast is triggering as hell.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”