MissGlamorazzi General Thread Part 9

VeronicaSawyer

MissGlamorazzi General Thread Part 9

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Continue gossiping about Ingreed here! ;)

p.s. this thread title is not a funny one thanks to all you party poopers who like boring thread titles :P

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissGlamorazzi General Thread Part 9

Post by kayuhsee »

Man y'all are lame if you don't like funny titles. Literally almost every really active thread on here uses them.

Anyway, is it normal to have so many problems uploading videos on YouTube? It seems like she always has issues and has to retry uploading a lot.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

New vid.

[youtube][/youtube]

Am I the only one who loathes the term "GIY"? Lol

Also, how come I can dislike her so much but still want to buy every nail polish she wears :?:
Last edited by VeronicaSawyer on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FLPARY
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FLPARY »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:New vid.

[youtube][/youtube]

Am I the only one who loathes the term "GIY"? Lol

you mean you don’t like how she’s “cheesy that way”? lol

musicfreak2201
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by musicfreak2201 »

(btw, how on EARTH do you add an image or YT video on this site :( )

Basically the exact same thing bethany did :/ except she used the candle jars. which was like redoing what she did with the brush holders back D.L (During Luke).

emilyxox
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emilyxox »

The new video reminded me of this: (which is pretty much the same thing) That was when I actually enjoyed watching her videos. Now I can't stand her. I want to punch my computer when she talks.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

musicfreak2201 wrote:

Basically the exact same thing bethany did :/ except she used the candle jars. which was like redoing what she did with the brush holders back D.L (During Luke).
To add an image just put the images URL between and with YouTube you just replace the img for YouTube.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

Ingrid is such a "weirdo", taking a homemade lantern to the beach at night because she needs light :?

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

kayuhsee wrote:
musicfreak2201 wrote:

To add an image just put the images URL between and with YouTube you just replace the img for YouTube.
You also have to take the s out of the https in the YT url for it to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

That shit was so boring!

ps: to the poster who liked her nail polish.. it happens to me too, but it's not because she is a genius or anything like that, it's just that us, nail polish addicts, would love any color on anyone or anything lol...
:love2:

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

pinkbows wrote:I'm crying laughing at her on the beach, GIY candle lantern in hand in her own words "soaking up the summer nights."

Because after we make these things, we're going to be so moved, we'll take them out and contemplate life...

....with our GIY lantern in hand.
This part killed me.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

pinkbows wrote:You should've made it have a fun title to piss people off.
Lol you really should have.
freckles mcgee wrote:I feel like she's been on this "I'm so weird" kick since she's become obsessed with Mamrie, Hannah, and Grace. She tries to act super awkward, funny, and "weird." But the thing is with Mamrie and them is they aren't constantly addressing their personality traits and Ingrid probably feels she has to so people can see her in the same light as them. Which no one ever will.
I agree. Remember the TMI tag ( I think it was this one) where it seemed like she was trying to be exactly like Grace and trying to act all quirky? It was the worst she's ever been to the point that I actually thought she was trolling

conflate
Informer
Informer

Post by conflate »

If I see one more candle diy vid I'm gonna spaz.

NOBODY BURNS AS MANY CANDLES AS YOU PEOPLE.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

angelaj0921 wrote:
freckles mcgee wrote:I feel like she's been on this "I'm so weird" kick since she's become obsessed with Mamrie, Hannah, and Grace. She tries to act super awkward, funny, and "weird." But the thing is with Mamrie and them is they aren't constantly addressing their personality traits and Ingrid probably feels she has to so people can see her in the same light as them. Which no one ever will.
I agree. Remember the TMI tag ( I think it was this one) where it seemed like she was trying to be exactly like Grace and trying to act all quirky? It was the worst she's ever been to the point that I actually thought she was trolling
Exactly. She mentions them way too much. I feel like she just really wants to collab with them. Can you imagine how painfully awkward a YTDAD would be with Ingrid?

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

Has she not posted this same remove-wax-from-candle video like three times in the past? Holy crap. She's so lame.

Post by Guest »

She turned a candle holder into another candle holder.

Stina
Talker
Talker

Post by Stina »

musicfreak2201 wrote:

this was my thought!! wow, great video idea Ingrid...literally the exact same thing macbarbie07 did years ago...can always count on this girl for fresh, original content. :roll:

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

sillypeanut wrote:She turned a candle holder into another candle holder.
Gosh don't be so silly. She taught us how to turn a regular old candle holder into a totally glamorous lantern!!! (I don't know how to add smilies from my mobile otherwise I'd have one that's laughing)

Minnie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Minnie1 »

I was watching one of her videos with my 12 year old sister the other day and she told how me how desperate and weird (and no not quirky/cute/charmingly weird Ingrid - but straight out bizarre) she finds her. I told my sister that Ingrid's about 25 and her jaw dropped and told me that her 7th grade friends don't even act like that.

I found the entire situation hysterical - guess your targeted demographic just dropped to 7-10 year olds Ingrid LOL

lolaperkins
Talker
Talker

Post by lolaperkins »

This is the video that broke the camels back for me... How can she think that doing THREE candle 'GIY' video's especially within the span of a year is good content. Especially when her uploads are infrequent and rare. Eh, she's run out of ideas and her personality isn't enough to keep me. Shame.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”