Ingrid's guy Part 3

Re: Ingrid's guy Part 3

Post by Guest »

haterade wrote:Ive been seriously behind, but I read online that Ingrid and Chris became engaged this past August? Any knowledge of this? I have no idea if it is true but curious non-the-less. Also, Nugget is back into the vlogs, I'm sure you all have seen. Still unsure if she still has the cat or her mother takes care.
They're not engaged, which I'm sure Ingrid is distraught about. There's been some speculation that having Nugget in the vlogs is just a ruse, but only time can tell with that I suppose.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

sgirl1 wrote:I choose to believe that her true self (when she's not trying to mirror her boyfriends) is very likable. Too bad she doesn't feel the same.
Did we ever figure out if (and who) she was mimicking when she first started out?

I loved that girl. I have that girl to thank for introducing me to one of my Holy Grail brands (Francois Nars can do no wrong by me.) She wasn't sponsored yet at the time, so I'm pretty sure her opinions were genuine.

I miss that Ingrid. I'd be interested to know if she was copying anyone already on YT at that point, maybe I'll like the "original" version of that personality. :D

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by baconpancakes »

Kandi25 wrote:
sgirl1 wrote:I choose to believe that her true self (when she's not trying to mirror her boyfriends) is very likable. Too bad she doesn't feel the same.
Did we ever figure out if (and who) she was mimicking when she first started out?

I loved that girl. I have that girl to thank for introducing me to one of my Holy Grail brands (Francois Nars can do no wrong by me.) She wasn't sponsored yet at the time, so I'm pretty sure her opinions were genuine.

I miss that Ingrid. I'd be interested to know if she was copying anyone already on YT at that point, maybe I'll like the "original" version of that personality. :D
I always got Lauren Conrad & Mandy Moore vibes from Ingrid back then. Just read a blogpost in Estees' thread written by Lollipop26 who was one of the first makeup channels back in the day. She used Nars almost exclusively. I'd imagine Ingrid prob ripped of Lollipops' beauty advice/product recs & the rest is an LC/Mandy Moore "good girl next door" mashup.

Since Ingrid is MIA, what has CHRNOV been up to? I find it odd that there is a lack of holiday Instagram pics. Not even anything from New Years. Not even a pic of wine glasses or a party dress. Or any of them together. How WEIRD.

Post by Guest »

Kandi25 wrote:

The old Ingrid got me into Nars as well!! Hands down one of the best overall brands.

GeraldLeare
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ingrids guy Part 3

Post by GeraldLeare »

out of that group Justy of course
But hes not the finest guy........damn i dunno who the finest guy is, theres too many

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”