Meghanrosette part 3

byebyebye1

Re: Meghanrosette part 3

Post by byebyebye1 »

joinmymisery wrote:Does she really have her selfies/photoshoot pictures hanging up on her wall? I thought those things were for pictures of you and your friends, having that many pictures of yourself on the wall that aren't like professionally done/printed out seems weird
you forgot that she's obsessed with herself

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by illuminate »

joinmymisery wrote:Does she really have her selfies/photoshoot pictures hanging up on her wall? I thought those things were for pictures of you and your friends, having that many pictures of yourself on the wall that aren't like professionally done/printed out seems weird
What video did you see that in? That is so weirdly narcissistic. Like that more than anything convinces me there are fucked up things going on in her head.

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

illuminate wrote:
What video did you see that in? That is so weirdly narcissistic. Like that more than anything convinces me there are fucked up things going on in her head.
it's in her new empties video....i literally sat there and shook my head when i noticed it was just her in some of the pictures

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

wow... she's pathetic...

and her hair. uhhh you just spent all that time doing it light and now you dyed it yet again..
formerly known as ashhbby

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RainySundays »

Her hair did look good though. It looked so much healthier and was styled amazing. I'm sure that's the blowout her stylist did, I loved it though she should learn to do that. I'm all for having natural hair days, but I feel the gurus should put in more effort for when they film. I'm so tired of seeing all of the with loose waves/curls, or natural style. You are a guru, you should be wearing many different styles.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

RainySundays wrote:Her hair did look good though. It looked so much healthier and was styled amazing. I'm sure that's the blowout her stylist did, I loved it though she should learn to do that. I'm all for having natural hair days, but I feel the gurus should put in more effort for when they film. I'm so tired of seeing all of the with loose waves/curls, or natural style. You are a guru, you should be wearing many different styles.
oh yeah no doubt. looks wayyyy better!
but im sure her hair is DEAD by now.

and i agree. a lot of these girls half ass their videos and look like crap. i mean you're making a video you need to look professional. just like how when you go to work you look professional.

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RainySundays »

Her hair has to be fried, she should just let it grow out, and start over.

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

Holy hell. I'm watching Meghan's empties video right now, and the way she talks is so cringey. There is no way she's always been this weird. It seems so forced, too. I haven't watched any of her videos in a while, though.

poppythinks
Informer
Informer

Post by poppythinks »

To be honest, I sympathise with her over her eating. I'm sensitive to gluten and most heavy, starchy food makes me feel awful to the point where I basically have to lie down for an hour after every meal. If she's got a similar thing then I understand why she just eats vegetables and salads.

That being said her attitude towards food is clearly unhealthy and I doubt she's being honest and her stomach problems. In that grocery haul she was even concerned about the mercury is salmon, which is excessive. If so many things make her ill it would be wiser to see a doctor than to just cut it out completely. There's usually lighter alternative for anyone who has stomach issues, like gluten free bread and soya milk, and she not eating those. Sorry for the ramble, but that's my two cents.

Tiny_dancer
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiny_dancer »

Isn't the mercury in salmon very low? Unless you ate a ton everyday which I doubt most people do. A few times a week is completely fine.

And is organic really better or is it just a trend to buy organic foods? Because my mom and I just buy whatever looks the best and most fresh...

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

her personality... i just can't deal with it.

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RainySundays »

Tiny_dancer wrote:Isn't the mercury in salmon very low? Unless you ate a ton everyday which I doubt most people do. A few times a week is completely fine.

And is organic really better or is it just a trend to buy organic foods? Because my mom and I just buy whatever looks the best and most fresh...
I'm not sure about the mercury thing, but a quick google search would tell Meghan all she needs to know.

As far as the organic thing. I believe when you are buying produce you should buy organic if you can. If you don't have a very big budget for these things, look up 'the dirty dozen' and 'clean fifteen' lists so you can see what you should and shouldn't buy organically. A lot of people believe in buying organic milk, well I don't drink a lot of milk so I just buy the regular kind. I think just doing some research into what kind of foods you buy and what brands you buy will probably help you make the best selection. I do think organic junk food is highly overrated. ie, Organic pasta and crackers. Also, organic foods aren't healthier as far as nutrition, it's about the pesticides and chemicals used to grow things. Hope this helps :)

TallButShort

Meghanrosette part 3

Post by TallButShort »

Organic is good in moderation. Some of it is highly overrated and not necessary but people are too stupid to actually research and see what they are buying. They see organic and automatically think it's better for you.

Also did anyone see the retweet Meghan did about Marissa. 6 weeks together? Is that Meghan seeing her or Marissa seeing her?

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

probably marissa seeing her since she wants to move out to LA

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

But for 6 weeks?

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

who knows. these people are strange and they seem like the type of people to do that. idk. where did she say that though?

Return to “Meghan Rienks”