Meghanrosette part 2

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Meghanrosette part 2

Post by Chloe_Bean »

ikeepitrealok wrote:meghan is going to be consumed with jealousy if allies modeling career really takes off
Yep, I think she'll have a hard time with her jealousy when she lives with Allie. Because of their popularity on youtube, these girls seem to think they're gorgeous and could easily make it offline, as models or actors or something. I think a lot of young actresses in Hollywood are kind of boring, dime a dozen pretty, but Meghan isn't even up to par with those girls.

jean101
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette

Post by jean101 »

ikeepitrealok wrote:meghan is going to be consumed with jealousy if allies modeling career really takes off
Isn't it too late for it to take off? I'm pretty sure models who have star potential are spotted, signed and head to stardom almost immediately. People like Lindsey Wixon was picked for Vogue Italia almost immediately after she signed with her agency.

Allie's in LA, the best place to be scouted and shoot to fame, she's on the internet, she's been to events and etc, I'm pretty sure if she was going to be the next big thing she would be it by now.

Post by Guest »

jean101 wrote:
Isn't it too late for it to take off? I'm pretty sure models who have star potential are spotted, signed and head to stardom almost immediately. People like Lindsey Wixon was picked for Vogue Italia almost immediately after she signed with her agency.

Allie's in LA, the best place to be scouted and shoot to fame, she's on the internet, she's been to events and etc, I'm pretty sure if she was going to be the next big thing she would be it by now.
Not necessarily, it can take a while and there has to be something special about the model (looks/walk/etc.) And considering how Allie is located in LA instead of New York, decreases the chances of her making it "big", especially since if you look at her portfolio her pictures aren't breathtakingly beautiful or anything.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

I agree with all of you. I didn't mean like take off and she'll go the way of extremely well known but I just meant if she has a REAL runway show or a REAL acting job I think it'll drive meghan crazy and I also think that meghan has this idea that if she hangs out with Allie a lot she'll be able to ride her coattails. sort of like, the geeky friend of the beautiful model and one day she gets noticed and becomes huge (very cheesy but very meghan like)

lee03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lee03 »

jean101 wrote:

This exactly. I went to Jr. High with a girl who is quite successful in the modelling world. She was discovered walking through a crowd at a show when she was 12 or 13 (we don't live in a high fashion city), wasn't even sure she wanted to model so just dabbled in it a little and almost immediately started landing huge profile shows and shoots. You either are it or you're not.

That being said I seem to remember Delaynie subtweeting "It's amazing how much jealousy can change a person." about Meghan so I wouldn't be surprised if it ruined Meghan and Allie's relationship as well.

lac
Debater
Debater

Post by lac »

I think Meghan will be jealous even if Allie doesn't make it big just because she's already so much more successful. Allie tweets about a "big meeting" and flew to New York to visit the Seventeen Magazine offices. Meghan tweets about a big meeting in L.A. and seemingly does nothing that day but go to lunch with the Style Haul girls. I don't think Meghan will ever be a bigger deal than Allie regardless of what either of them do.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

lac wrote:I think Meghan will be jealous even if Allie doesn't make it big just because she's already so much more successful. Allie tweets about a "big meeting" and flew to New York to visit the Seventeen Magazine offices. Meghan tweets about a big meeting in L.A. and seemingly does nothing that day but go to lunch with the Style Haul girls. I don't think Meghan will ever be a bigger deal than Allie regardless of what either of them do.

Exactly. Allie is in the real world and Meghan is stuck in the watered down youtube world

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Meghanrosette part 2

Post by AN0N. »

Actually I personally think Meghan is always stuck up some other girls ass

After Allie it'll be a different girl

hyperhan123
Talker
Talker

Post by hyperhan123 »

Can we please discuss her grocery haul.......
I've never been so annoyed with one of her videos. Why must she constantly speak in that fake Jenna Marbles voice and talk behind that annoying crooked smile. She makes such an effort to brag about how she's eating healthy and how everyone's should do it when in all actuality no one has the money to spend $200 on groceries for ONE PERSON.

poppythinks
Informer
Informer

Post by poppythinks »

$200 is insane. I spend less than that (or the equivelant, I live in England) on food for a household of five. Especially for someone who eats such small portions.

Cookie2012
Learner
Learner

Post by Cookie2012 »

Ugh can't stand how when she talks her mouth goes all crooked

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

That crooked mouth though, never seen anything so annoying. I think her whole behavior makes her even more unattractive than she already is. Well, at least to me.

Also whoo hoo, I'm sure you're the only one in the whole wide world who was raised on healthy food and who likes to eat healthy!
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

aside from her distracting crooked smile, it drives me NUTS how she and allie just let their hair hang in front of their face. I just want to put it behind her ears because it drives me crazy.

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

I agree with others...$200 is a bit much for fresh food for one person. It's her money though and if she eats the food before it goes bad, more power to her. I spend about $100 a week for 2 people.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

she only did that so people could say wow you eat so healthy blah blah blah or no wonder you're so skinny.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

i don't understand why she bought so much meat...yes you can freeze it but I would rather buy less but take more frequent trips to the store to buy fresher meat. It's not like she's got a lot of things going on in her life that would prevent her from taking regular trips to the grocery store.

abbylc7princess
Talker
Talker

Post by abbylc7princess »

I don't understand her whole organic hype. I've been doing my research on organic food for a long time and have found out that many small farmers ARE actually organic but the fee to be labeled as "organic" is so expensive that they can't afford it, because they automatically will make more money off of it by labeling it as organic because ignorant girls like Meghan don't realize that even though things are "organic" they still can have had pesticides used on them, just different kinds (that are typically just as bad, just in different ways like strychnine and ricin) and dozens and dozens of synthetic materials are still allowed in the food.

She acts all high and mighty when clearly she's just a pathetic girl with poor money habits.

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

Yeah, I don't understand why she's so organic this and organic that. She's a "guru", so she just sees the labels. It really bothers me that she thinks she knows SO much about food.

She keeps complaining about how sugary something is, but doesn't realize that fruit (although better than bad sugars) are in fact sugary as well.

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

I am also looking at this food and thinking how in the hell does this fill her up?!?!?!?! I am starving looking at this food! It's great to eat healthy, but your body NEEDS other food that may not be ideal to "health nuts" like herself. I hope she gets dairy and grains from other places because all I saw were fruits, fish and vegetables.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

WHO WOULD EVER THINK THAT A 13-MINUTE VIDEO SHOWING OFF YOUR FUCKING GROCERIES IS A GOOD IDEA.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”