Marissa #SameFitDifferentDay Lace Part 24

sunspirit1848
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa #SameFitDifferentDay Lace Part 24

Post by sunspirit1848 »

cosmeticblonde wrote:LOL anyone else spot this at the end of her new video?? she's picking food out of her teeth and there is A PIECE OF A VEGETABLE IN HER HAIR. WOW. :rofl: what a mess.

also, the fact that she locked her dogs in the bathroom when she went to get her hair done..... what the fuck? I get that you don't want your sick dog to poop/throw up everywhere but if your issue is that you don't want them to feel guilty then why force them into a smaller area where if they had an accident they'd be stuck in the vicinity of it?? I feel terrible for her poor dogs.
It was so gross watching her pick food out of her teeth... EDIT THAT SHIT OUT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

It's *really* tempting to start my own YouTube channel and upload a single video of me walking around my house for a minute or two and then watching Marissa's video for eight minutes while chopping vegetables and making stupid faces.

lostintheabyss
Talker
Talker

Post by lostintheabyss »

ok that apartment is so nice that kitchen is BEAUTIFUL how the fuck does she afford that???

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

Marissa is so effing creepy when she is talking about negative things in her apartment through gritted teeth and that fake ass smile. Like you know that shit bothers her, like about having to move in late, not having a garbage disposal, the low water pressure and that ONE comment someone left about her skin looking bad in her last video, but it's hilarious to watch her try to say that she's choosing to be positive and "rolling with the punches".

Also maybe your dogs have diarrhea because they're nervous about being in a new house every damn 2 weeks and they had to be transported from northern california to southern california to move with you, AGAIN.

almostfamous
Learner
Learner

Post by almostfamous »

um if you can’t keep your nails looking nice then DON’T PAINT THEM. WHY IS THAT CONCEPT SO HARD. YOU DON’T HAVE A REAL FULL TIME JOB YOU HAVE ALL THE HOURS IN THE DAY TO FIX THEM.

hothprincess
Talker
Talker

Post by hothprincess »

if you need to keep saying “it’s fine. it’s fine.” then you probably ain’t “fine” honey. also, picturing her laughing after Brody had diarrhea is a very uncomfortable image.

she is MANIC, y’all.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

mar.PNG
Saving this to reference when she doesn't follow through.

Also, generally when something "doesn't bother you" you don't mention the thing that "doesn't bother you" and how it "doesn't bother you" several times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DreamKillerr
Talker
Talker

Post by DreamKillerr »

Her excuse for locking the dogs in the bathroom is bullshit. I don’t care how worried she came across when talking about Brody’s accident and talking about being a dog mom, if she truly cared she wouldn’t be locking her dogs in a bathroom, or like someone said earlier, moving them around from place to place all the time.
Also does she have more moles on her face? I spotted something protrude from her skin on her lower jaw. I’m not sure what side but it’s the side opposite of her other mole.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

wasn't she supposed to come out with her crystal guide like a year ago? also still waiting on that podcast. LMAO

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

She claims to be an animal lover but she's a horrible pet owner & is only vegan so she can lord it over people - poor hailey looked so sad when she didn't get a piece of food like brody and marissa just ignored her! Marissa would NEVER dream of volunteering at a shelter or even fundraising for an animal charity, all she does is retweet shit & she thinks she's some animal saviour.

jenibear105
Talker
Talker

Post by jenibear105 »

It's so goddamn annoying when she is recording in her car and reacting to shit we can't even see. :roll:
Also guys, her best friend. Her friend who has been her best friend for 10 years. They're best friends. BEST. FRIENDS. :huh?:

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

jenibear105 wrote:It's so goddamn annoying when she is recording in her car and reacting to shit we can't even see. :roll:
Also guys, her best friend. Her friend who has been her best friend for 10 years. They're best friends. BEST. FRIENDS. :huh?:
How many friends did she mention in this vlog? She definitely has friends. Definitely.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

Anyone see her Instagram story about online bullying? Someone made a fake Instagram account of her which a bio that was like “slim thick bipolar queen....” blah blah, and Marissa called them out but it’s like.... online bullying is wrong until it’s Marissa passive aggressively coming for every single one of her follows who makes a statement toward her.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

BeanQueen wrote:Anyone see her Instagram story about online bullying? Someone made a fake Instagram account of her which a bio that was like “slim thick bipolar queen....” blah blah, and Marissa called them out but it’s like.... online bullying is wrong until it’s Marissa passive aggressively coming for every single one of her follows who makes a statement toward her.

I see both sides to this. I'm not saying that marissa hasn't been responsible for it herself (i got blocked for calling her out on the infamous cabbage patch comment), but the fact that someone really used not only her weight, but also her diagnosis as an insult is disgusting. especially because marissa has mentioned that she's in therapy now and trying to get help. it's shitty when people open up about their struggles and then others use it against them

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

Elleayezee wrote:
Avocado96 wrote:https://hooktube.com/watch?v=niMdRqg0-kQ

Don’t give her the views if you’re gonna watch her new vid!!
My takeaways:

- “I can already tell the ADD comments are coming” (she must have this thread bookmarked)
- “I was supposed to move in on the first but it keeps getting pushed back” (setting up excuses already)
- screen transitions in the middle of sentences/clips out of order
- skin looking rough (I wish I had her confidence)
- mercury in retrograde (more excuses to come...)
- who is this “we” she keeps mentioning... IT’S JUST HER
- “This is the only move that I haven’t been impulsive on” HAH!
- details on why shower isn’t working and appt with Drybar. *Note bathtub faucet works fine
- Expect a part 2 Thursday
Wait so she could have literally just washed her hair under the bathtub faucet? I've done this countless times before. Just an excuse to go be lazy at Drybar.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Did anyone else catch when she mentioned that the dogs were "on their way" to LA?
Why weren't they with you!?

And OF COURSE they aren't feeling great, you just made them (presumably) endure a 5.5 hour car ride to LA to move with you AGAIN! No wonder they're sick! It never crossed her mind that Brody's upset stomach has any thing to do with the fact that he's drinking different water :roll:

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

Kamakazi wrote:Did anyone else catch when she mentioned that the dogs were "on their way" to LA?
Why weren't they with you!?

And OF COURSE they aren't feeling great, you just made them (presumably) endure a 5.5 hour car ride to LA to move with you AGAIN! No wonder they're sick! It never crossed her mind that Brody's upset stomach has any thing to do with the fact that he's drinking different water :roll:
Yeah I wonder who brought them if she didn't? Why wouldn't she just drive them in her car - they're used to being in the car with her and probs would have helped their anxiety. :?

Gabgabgab
Learner
Learner

Post by Gabgabgab »

She just posted an update picture in a bathing suit and I am Not one to body shame. I’m trying to lose weight too and props to her for trying but homegirl swears she has a tiny waist. Where? Her body is so strange. She looks wide and of course her crooked legs to make a thigh gap. She needs some high waisted bottoms asap

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

marissa.PNG
It makes me really sad that Marissa feels the need to post a photo of herself in a swimming suit for other people to appraise. I can't imagine how hollow it must feel to base your self worth on how strangers on the Internet react to your body. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it: Marissa should get off YouTube and get a real job so that her income and self worth isn't tied to social media.

Every day, women are inundated with the message that how we look is the most important thing about us. Maybe Marissa thinks she is somehow challenging this message and being empowering, but I feel like she is just reinforcing it. Having fitness goals is great and there are many YouTubers who document their fitness journey in inspiring ways. Marissa's "fitness journey" just feels like a desperate attempt for acceptance and reassurance that she looks okay.

I don't know...I'm having trouble putting it into words.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
marissa.PNG
It makes me really sad that Marissa feels the need to post a photo of herself in a swimming suit for other people to appraise. I can't imagine how hollow it must feel to base your self worth on how strangers on the Internet react to your body. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it: Marissa should get off YouTube and get a real job so that her income and self worth isn't tied to social media.

Every day, women are inundated with the message that how we look is the most important thing about us. Maybe Marissa thinks she is somehow challenging this message and being empowering, but I feel like she is just reinforcing it. Having fitness goals is great and there are many YouTubers who document their fitness journey in inspiring ways. Marissa's "fitness journey" just feels like a desperate attempt for acceptance and reassurance that she looks okay.

I don't know...I'm having trouble putting it into words.
She's not even standing on her heels; doing everything she can possibly do to stretch herself out to appear thinner.

Return to “MarissaLace”