Marissa #SameFitDifferentDay Lace Part 24

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Marissa #SameFitDifferentDay Lace Part 24

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Here's the new thread, y'all. thanks to @floppityflopflop for coming up with this gem of a title. Gossip on!
"Sure, Jan..."

wonderland_lily
Debater
Debater

Re: Marissa #SameFitDifferentDay Lace Part 24

Post by wonderland_lily »

She legit said don’t be scared to call a guy out for staring at you. I just can’t get past that logic because 1. People can look at whoever they want and 2. No one even wants to look at her so she needs to stop acting like she’s hot shit just bc she’s single. She’s quite unappealing to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:Here's the new thread, y'all. thanks to @floppityflopflop for coming up with this gem of a title. Gossip on!
Thanks so much for making the new thread!

deee_28
Talker
Talker

Post by deee_28 »

The thing is though, he wouldn't have been creepy if she found him sexy. Girls like her only complain and make the guy out to be so predator when she isn't attracted to him but guaranteed if it was channing tatum or whoever she'd be on her knees ready to suck the soul outta him so pleaaaaseee get the fuck over yourself

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Following

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

KUWTI
Learner
Learner

Post by KUWTI »

I think Marissa exaggerated the story about the guy checking her out at the grocery store in an effort to try to make another guy who follows her on Instagram jealous and/or make herself appear desirable to the other sex. I doubt it even happened. This is something she conjured up to appear so strong and confident yet someone who really beholds those qualities wouldn't feel the need to post about it on social media.

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

SHE'S INSANE. I understand what she means about men staring and how SOMETIMES it is inappropriate. BUT THIS BITCH IS OUT IN PUBLIC IN A ROMPER WITH NO BRA AND SIZE GG TITTIES. NO WONDER PEOPLE STARE?? THE WOMEN WERE PROBABLY STARING AT YOU FLOPPING AROUND TOO. And not to say women should regulate their fashion or anything, I'm all for women's empowerment but don't be an idiot about the society you live in. If I go out in cut off shorts with my ass cheeks hanging out, I should acknowledge that PEOPLE, in general, will look at me. It's like going out with green hair. IF you're out of the norm people are going to look at you.

Ugh, she's so high and mighty about this feminism thing. Her bitchy attitude is why people stray away from feminism. Also, I love how before he just smiled during her IG rant and now he's salivating and licking his lips at her.

hothprincess
Talker
Talker

Post by hothprincess »

oh god, I came here to say the EXACT same thing about her boobs. you can even see in the videos on her instagram story that they’re flopping all over the place!

I don’t know how she does that. thinking of going out dressed like that makes me anxious. I would never.

wonderland_lily
Debater
Debater

Post by wonderland_lily »

Lol congrats Marissa. You kept your upload schedule for literally one day. Tbh I thought she’d last for at least two videos but guess I was wrong. I mean how hard is it to make the videos she does? She doesn’t edit them hardly at all and just sits there and rambles. She has an entire week to make ONE 5-10 minute video and she can’t do that

one_of_many
Lurker
Lurker

Post by one_of_many »

What's with the orzo salad and talking about practicing for being a mom? This girl is all over the place

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

I just hope no one decided to start their own fitness journey based off of Marissa and her videos

Veggieblondie
Learner
Learner

Post by Veggieblondie »

Bobbi wrote:I just hope no one decided to start their own fitness journey based off of Marissa and her videos
And if they did I hope they succeed and rub it in her face.

vapidwhitegurl
Learner
Learner

Post by vapidwhitegurl »

IJustD0ntUnderstand wrote:SHE'S INSANE. I understand what she means about men staring and how SOMETIMES it is inappropriate. BUT THIS BITCH IS OUT IN PUBLIC IN A ROMPER WITH NO BRA AND SIZE GG TITTIES. NO WONDER PEOPLE STARE?? THE WOMEN WERE PROBABLY STARING AT YOU FLOPPING AROUND TOO. And not to say women should regulate their fashion or anything, I'm all for women's empowerment but don't be an idiot about the society you live in. If I go out in cut off shorts with my ass cheeks hanging out, I should acknowledge that PEOPLE, in general, will look at me. It's like going out with green hair. IF you're out of the norm people are going to look at you.

Ugh, she's so high and mighty about this feminism thing. Her bitchy attitude is why people stray away from feminism. Also, I love how before he just smiled during her IG rant and now he's salivating and licking his lips at her.
This! Exactly this! If I went out in public with my giant boobs flopping around, people would definitely stare. She has such a warped sense of reality. Who thinks it is actually okay to yell at someone if they look at you? I can't imagine the guy was "eye fucking" her, he probably was staring at her in disbelief!

amanduh
Learner
Learner

Post by amanduh »

IJustD0ntUnderstand wrote:SHE'S INSANE. I understand what she means about men staring and how SOMETIMES it is inappropriate. BUT THIS BITCH IS OUT IN PUBLIC IN A ROMPER WITH NO BRA AND SIZE GG TITTIES. NO WONDER PEOPLE STARE?? THE WOMEN WERE PROBABLY STARING AT YOU FLOPPING AROUND TOO. And not to say women should regulate their fashion or anything, I'm all for women's empowerment but don't be an idiot about the society you live in. If I go out in cut off shorts with my ass cheeks hanging out, I should acknowledge that PEOPLE, in general, will look at me. It's like going out with green hair. IF you're out of the norm people are going to look at you.

Size gg titties ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

didn't she say she had so many video to post till february...

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

following!

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

mandyRD wrote:didn't she say she had so many video to post till february...
She has said that sooo many times, I can't even count them. I just don't understand what is so hard about filming a bunch of videos in one day or week, and taking each day to edit one and post it. Like, a trained chimp could probably have a more successful youtube channel, FFS! She has no kids, she has no real responsibilities, and answers to herself, so it's not like she's super busy. But somehow, even people who ARE busy are able to produce good content while it takes Marissa a month to "brainstorm" (more like braindrizzle), claims to have exciting things planned, and then shits out ONE video a month. Also, I was thinking: on her "best year ever" video, she said her camera was broken so she was filming on her laptop...then how does she explain the fit video? that wasn't on her laptop...geez, I guess it's good most of her viewers are a stupid as she is. Also, if that were actually true, and she DID care about putting out content, she could very well use her phone to film. But it's not and she doesn't so...

Marissa: "I'll post a pic of myself in a bra on the internet for any creep to look at and 'drool and lick his lips' over, but don't look at me in public looking ratchet as fuck, you pig, I'm not an object. "

I'm hereby revoking your feminist license, Marissa. Shut the fuck up and read bell hooks, you idiot.
"Sure, Jan..."

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker

Post by modernrenaissance »

I hate that stupid face she does in every picture, the closed mouth “smile” or whatever she’s trying to do- she looks like a ventriloquist dummy or something lmao

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

As someone who is a similar size/lightly larger than Marissa, I have no clue how she can go places without a bra on, like it's not only uncomfortable but it's painful!! I usually wear a bra even when I'm just at home doing nothing because when your boobs are that big you need support. I guess she only uses bras for her intermittent "sexy" Insta posts for future NHG3.

Return to “MarissaLace”