Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "No Apartment Is Safe" Lace Part 16 #LetMeMoveIn

Post by _meow_meow_ »

sarahm23 wrote:Image

Lmao. How fucking convenient.

Good news though, Marissa! It's barely 3pm in California. You have 9 hours left in the day to buy a new memory card, film another video, and edit it. Your videos are 4-5 minutes long anyways, shouldn't take too long to edit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't help but wonder if Brenda was being sarcastic lol.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

bopma wrote:
theillusivewoman wrote:The comments are hilarious. Her fans are just as delusional as she is.

AMY NOOOOO WHY DO YOU SUPPORT THIS BITCH!!!! Amy is a good YTer who has a great work ethic and graduated from college this year so I'm confused why she's stanning for this low life.
damnnnn wtf amy! :o did u see amy's most recent vid? she got pretty personal and at one point she made a critique of how on yt there isn't the content she felt like she wanted to watch. she was talking about how she wants to make videos about social justice issues(basically that she was bored of making beauty guru related content) and how she's glad that she has fans who are woke. and she's supporting MARISSA?????????? have they ever even hung out once? they are not friends! this is some youtube fake friend shit i swear. and marissa def isn't making any informative videos about anything lmao

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

sarlovesbeauty wrote:I think I may have missed something or just be late to the ball, but is there a reason why Marissa would be throwing Nikki B under the bus? I thought they had kind of rekindled their friendship when both of them went through breakups earlier in the year.

Also, if it's Monica Church she's showing shade, she has no reason to be. I watch Monica's vlogs and they aren't overproduced. Monica knows her vlogs are sometimes short and so she makes up for it with quality over quantity. Plus, she actually does stuff in her vlogs, other than grocery shop and drive around. Plus, she actually has friends. PLUS, Monica applied for an internship and didn't get it, so instead of "choosing joy bb", she decided to improve her channel quality and actually better herself through hard work, not reading self help books and cuddling crystals. But I mean, girl I guess "Daily Drives with MLace" is better than overproduced crap, if you like unedited rambles about nonsense with bad camera angels.

Sorry for the mini rant, but I actually think Monica is one of the few Youtubers that tries to improve their work and realizes that subscribers can be lost if you stop trying. Marissa thinks she's a gift to the world.
Oh, I completely agree re: Monica. I love her vlog channel. I only referenced her seeing as how Marissa constantly makes comments about disliking overedited vlogs and how she'd "never" do one bc YouTube is about the "people" not their "content". Sorry for the excessive quotation marks. I love Monica's videos but I can see Marissa disliking/shading them because of her stances on what videos should be. Which, is mediocre.

hay8345
Informer
Informer

Post by hay8345 »

Her dogs probably aren't even at her house haha like I can see her scrambling for an excuse with her assistant:
"OK girl were just gonna pretend like PONYYYYYY chewed my memory card even though he's not even here and my followers will eat that ish up. It's gonna be LIT. Amiright?!...........who is she?"

mizstunna
Debater
Debater

Marissa "No Apartment Is Safe" Lace Part 16 #LetMeMoveInNoah

Post by mizstunna »

^^ I'm 100% positive that's how it went down ImageImageImage

And even if it *did* happen, how irresponsible can a person get leaving it somewhere a dog could get it. Brody is pretty small, it's not like he can jump on the counter or the desk. *smh*

I wonder if @shitgurussay is on here?

annoyed1

Post by annoyed1 »

Seems like most of the people that follow Marissa these days are catching on to to all the excuses and lies after the leather car incident. Almost every comment on that tweet about Brody eating her memory card are calling her out and Marissa noticed and is now being defensive.

_meow_meow_
Informer
Informer

Post by _meow_meow_ »

I feel like if it actually happened she would've been posting pictures on twitter or snapchatting actual images of the chewed up card. She's so full of shit.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

Because to Marissa's fans if someone tells her not to lie about not wanting to upload instead of making an excuse they must be spreading hate and have so much hate in their heart. Girl please. I know the shitgurussay twitter is a trash account but really all she said in this was hey don't lie just say you don't wanna upload. But of course her minions see anything that isn't falling at her feet and worshipping every word Marissa says as negativity and hate.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

i wonder if that second video she was totes uploading yesterday was on that memory card as well...

SURELY if you are a youtuber who makes a new series announcement you would have prefilmed a couple of vids for incase of DOG EATS MEMORY CARD or spider is kinda near you.
BUT GUYSSSS SPREAD LOVE AND JOY #orilldeleteyocommentandbearealbitsshaboutit

crazydoglady19
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady19 »

Jesus Christ Marissa, leave the fucking dog alone!

It's bad enough that he has to put up with your shoddy, part-time affection and has developed an owner identity crisis as a result...now you've got to subject him to being at the centre of a social media scandal?!

That's cold Marissa. No good vibes for you this Christmas.

crazydoglady19
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady19 »

hay8345 wrote:Her dogs probably aren't even at her house haha like I can see her scrambling for an excuse with her assistant:
"OK girl were just gonna pretend like PONYYYYYY chewed my memory card even though he's not even here and my followers will eat that ish up. It's gonna be LIT. Amiright?!...........who is she?"
This is my favourite post on this whole website. It sounds like a parody but is 100% accurate

Ravyne
Informer
Informer

Post by Ravyne »

unicornemoji wrote:Image
AND THE EXCUSES HAVE STARTED. Also, her dog if fucking small.... Did she leave her memory card on the fucking ground?? Like ImageImageImage

I swear she is a straight up pathological liar.
hay8345 wrote:Her dogs probably aren't even at her house haha like I can see her scrambling for an excuse with her assistant:
and this ImageImageImage I laughed SO hard Image

unicornemoji
Talker
Talker

Post by unicornemoji »

Also, if my dog was chewing on something small and plastic I wouldn't be laughing at all.... Stuff like that can get caught in dogs throats. So 1. I'd be freaking out about how the fuck he got ahold of it (but tbh, she probs just leaves shit all over the floor) and then 2. I'd raid my apartment making sure there wasn't anything else he could get ahold of.

LIKE IS SHE FUCKING STUPID. Worst goddamn dog mom in the history of fucking ever. She feeds her dogs shit, never takes them outside unless she's at gma lace's house, literally pawns them off on her grandparents any chance she gets, and then laughs when they chew up small pieces of plastic. Those poor pups should go to a home where they'll get the attention and love they actually deserve. I hate her so fucking much, I don't even know if I have the ability to hate watch her stupid, veganwhenitservesher, moley ass anymore.

Ravyne
Informer
Informer

Marissa "No Apartment Is Safe" Lace Part 16 #LetMeMoveInNoah

Post by Ravyne »

I'll just leave this here.Image

sarlovesbeauty
Debater
Debater

Post by sarlovesbeauty »

Remember when way back yesterday she was freaking out that a spider could have bitten her dog, but Brody chews on something he could potentially choke on and she's laughing? I guess it's all fun and games until you can break your lease...

sarlovesbeauty
Debater
Debater

Post by sarlovesbeauty »

Remember when way back yesterday she was freaking out that a spider could have bitten her dog, but Brody chews on something he could potentially choke on and she's laughing? I guess it's all fun and games until you can break your lease...

Also, Twitter is on FIRE tonight :tu:
Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 9.58.05 PM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NOTMariahCarey
Learner
Learner

Post by NOTMariahCarey »

ImageImage

Hope this hasn't been posted already, buuuuut have you guys seen this??!
Who is this girl? I need to be her friend
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NOTMariahCarey
Learner
Learner

Post by NOTMariahCarey »

ImageImage

Hope this hasn't been posted already, buuuuut have you guys seen this??!
Who is this girl? I need to be her friend
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

Ravyne wrote:I'll just leave this here.Image